--wUiD_ZvJR6YP8Uv5vRFxSV57zWi0uAH_X3ilK1

Hello people who is watching this page. 
We are koersk a new starting clan searching for new players!

What we offer?
-playing skirmishes as much as possible (trying some tier 8 and 10 if we cant then 6)
-activating boosters to get more priority things.
-fun late nights talks to get some fun.

What do we expect from you guys?
-at least minimal 700 wn8 4000+ personal rating (some excaptions can be made)
-at least have 1min. tier 6 and 8 tanks and a tier 10 on the way (ask the priority tanks to the field commanders)
-have a sense of humour.
-speak and listen correct english.
-working microphone and teamspeak3
-minimal 3 days online in a week.

please give me a Personal message for further actions (freaky_boy2003)

greeting from me and our clan

Freaky.

Firstly, you do not need three different threads for this.

Secondly, you posted all three of them in the incorrect sections. 

I have deleted the other two and moved this one, because you didnt say what server you are on, and because you posted this one in the EU section, Ive moved it to the EU recruitment section.

6 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Does WN8 even matter anymore with all the changes so far?

uhm yea we wanna get more higher people because we can give tips and tricks to the lower ones.

Greetings Freaky.

Oh excuse me Sir. I dindt notice that.. im new here so i dont know anything. and i think it went wrong because i only clicked once on post thread.

excuse me Assassin7

Greetings. Freaky

10 minutes ago, freaky said:

uhm yea we wanna get more higher people because we can give tips and tricks to the lower ones.

You misunderstand, I'm saying WN8 may now be less reliable than raw DPG and WR in determining a player's skill level, due to all the changes to the game for the past year or so.

3 minutes ago, Haswell said:

You misunderstand, I'm saying WN8 may now be less reliable than raw DPG and WR in determining a player's skill level, due to all the changes to the game for the past year or so.

Ohw yea? I dindt actually know that xD i think its still relatable because we can see like how good he is in shooting damage in total. DPG is like the same but i dont know why 

On 8/2/2019 at 7:36 PM, Haswell said:

Does WN8 even matter anymore with all the changes so far?

l don't play much anymore.  But when l do,  l play for 3-marks 

Playing for WN8 gets incorrectly slandered as red-lining for damage, which actually usually isn't the case unless using extremely campy tanks like Strvs and E25. But because winning effects the formula of WN8, it certainly pays to win rather than solely use your team as meat shields for racking damage. Which is hard to do anyway in alot of these city maps.  Dmg > Kills > Wins though certainly damage is the most important, playing for WN8 means you shouldn't be shunning the others

What l don't understand is how it has remained,  sort of long in the tooth l would say. Why did we move on from WN7? Because avg tier was effecting the numbers in wonky ways. Well, its no different now, where with the years that have come and gone, light tanks have dramatically changed, and thats an easy way to boost WN8. Like say playing ELC or AMX12T and farming damage. 

Take for example the resident retired shitter who goes by the name of GeorgePreddy, NA special case and not as loved British knock off and shill. The dumb ass seems to delight in having a purple sig, by playing and spamming PZN8 38. 

So yes, WN8 matters, but they look at relevant WN8 of tanks 8+