Diriz0n

Random Arguing about real tanks or something idk? [Split from: My thoughts on the game as current, and why I don't play as much any more.]

7 hours ago, Dirizon said:

PS

Who do you pay, to play your account? Its information I got, from Relic, from not one but many people.  Couldn't hack it to get into Rel main after they banded together again, went to Wonka. Saw that half the people their pay people to play their account, and decided to do it as well. And still do. 

I forgot, we were just talking about posting.  -Says Type 5 was nerfed to oblivion, and it still performs very well in random pubs, perhaps even better.  Is that post short enough for you?

6 hours ago, j_galt said:

??????? 

Did I log on to the official forum by mistake?

Simply put, Dirizon is fucking retarded. If you asked him why old tech loses to new tech, he'll say its because the old tech is from someone racially inferior to him.

Then claim he's not racist.

Official forums *true poaster* at work. WG sanctioned racism.

When did I say that? or are you just making shit up.

Did I say a WZ113G is better than TE3? Well did I? WZ TD is new tech.  Did I say a manticore is better than AMX or T- LT? Manticore is also new tech. Which foot are you putting in your mouth, left or the right. If you are talking about nonsense IRL , no one cares about that shit, this is a video game. Which besides, all the 'new tech' that is destroying Russian old tech tends to be old too, like M47-48, Cents.  You have no clue what you are talking about. 

Instead of always avoiding the issue again and again, just explain:

oh good another WGNA "Russian bias" conspiracy theory. Add in some shitty Greek show quote, the argument that "current year" is the justification for your moral contention on the fabricated issue. Followed by WG's 'balancing history' on a few tanks, some of which were actually mediocre.

Please, do you think WG could get away with releasing the T- LT to be as shitty as Manticore or panzer wagon? obj 75A, seems kind of dull, but no where near as shitty as PzK Vll. You have lS4 or obj 268, which I agree are pretty shitty, but any more shittier than jag pz or E-Hundo? IS4 and 268 can at least move. I am not pro west. The argument, and many more agree, that WG is pro Russian. And they are. Don't argue with me. Go argue with the people that think the same including Skill4ltu, Circon, orzanel, sirfoch, anfield.    are you going to call them retarded too? Just own, and admit that you are wrong. How come western med tanks in the game can't be as popular and versatile as CW obj meds and T62A? Why isn't or hasn't 121 been made like obj U- ?  How come sheridan, AMX, panzer wagon, WZ weren't made good like T- LT? Why do Soviets have so much fast, versatile heavy tanks like mission reward obj, 277, post-buffed IS7? Was buffing Kran van supposed to change that? of course not because they left it with puny three-hundred HEAT only. The easiest, most forgiving, most versatile tanks in this game, are Russian.  This is world of tanks, and the basis of the forum is Wot. Not the events  (and messed up wrecks)  from Gulf or Yom Kippur or Vietnam. 

16 hours ago, Dirizon said:

PS

Who do you pay, to play your account? Its information I got, from Relic, from not one but many people.  Couldn't hack it to get into Rel main after they banded together again, went to Wonka. Saw that half the people their pay people to play their account, and decided to do it as well. And still do. 

I forgot, we were just talking about posting.  -Says Type 5 was nerfed to oblivion, and it still performs very well in random pubs, perhaps even better.  Is that post short enough for you?

I think the better question is who you pay to play your account? I seriously doubt anyone fr0m Relic would speak with you since you're generally regarded as trash both as a human being and, unless it's a tier 5, in tanks as well.  But I guess when your feelings are hurt, anger makes you say silly things. 

1 hour ago, Hellsfog said:

But I guess when your feelings are hurt, anger makes you say silly things. 

Hmm, what does 45 do in his executive time?  There ARE  tanks involved...

8 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

I think the better question is who you pay to play your account? I seriously doubt anyone fr0m Relic would speak with you since you're generally regarded as trash both as a human being and, unless it's a tier 5, in tanks as well.  But I guess when your feelings are hurt, anger makes you say silly things. 

8 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

Well, considering I have been with friends with reignman for 5 years now, something like that? It wasn't even me who said it. A family member has been part of Rel main for a long time. I was discussing scoobysnacks joining vilin with him, while my app was rejected. And I joined Pingu soon after, never looked back, loved the place. Your name came up, and I said congrats, his (your) recents are awesome, he is really improving. And then right after, its ''' yeah....there is word that someone is playing his account''' And we are talking about conversations with people like quantum, eraser, midas. Not with me, but I hear of it, you have always turned up in conversation, your unique accent, why you couldn't cut it for Rel main, how you would rage there and leave TS, why Loz didn't drag you in. Whatever. Half of wonka picked up the terrible habit, I'd say you are no different. People joke about these things, in pingu it was all the time, '''oh such and such, someone is playing their account''' You are an actual case where its serious, where people otherwise believe it. Take it how you want.

And you are welcome to look at my tier X, I don't see anything wrong with them.  Seems sort of odd, that you insult my account by saying I play tier 5s and suck, and then insult me in that I pay someone to play my account? That doesn't even make sense. That is a living oxymoron of an argument a stupid one at that, do you even think of what you type? You are welcome to post a theory. My account is inert except for stronks and FL, its been dead since my rotating 14/7 personal business. Had to step down from Pingus roster, couldn't even compete in FireTrail. My last 8 months consist of....AMX1375 and T71, the only progress I have actually done. I can't have someone play my account, if no one plays the account in the first place. You make no sense.  Lets go back a year, where I have played SU-Y, dickermax, AC4, Pz lV Schm  -  on top of shitty LT like AMX12T, T71, 1375....who the fuck would even want to play the account in the first place. You are so full of it.

I've split this from the other friend as it isn't really on that topic. 

Continue the discussion here, I may have split it wrong and maybe some of the posts might be mis ordered, idk. first time I've done that so yeah.

have at it.

So do I get to call oicraftian a 3rd useless tit here and not have to worry about cops? or that breathing blood clot that joined vilin when everyone instead mass left it? 

9 hours ago, Dirizon said:

So do I get to call oicraftian a 3rd useless tit here and not have to worry about cops? or that breathing blood clot that joined vilin when everyone instead mass left it? 

Tell me whats up with your 0 key and Ill let you insult him as much as you want unmoderated. (By me, cant speak for other mods)

:bigdoge:

On 8/14/2019 at 9:07 PM, Dirizon said:

Well, considering I have been with friends with reignman for 5 years now, something like that? It wasn't even me who said it. A family member has been part of Rel main for a long time. I was discussing scoobysnacks joining vilin with him, while my app was rejected. And I joined Pingu soon after, never looked back, loved the place. Your name came up, and I said congrats, his (your) recents are awesome, he is really improving. And then right after, its ''' yeah....there is word that someone is playing his account''' And we are talking about conversations with people like quantum, eraser, midas. Not with me, but I hear of it, you have always turned up in conversation, your unique accent, why you couldn't cut it for Rel main, how you would rage there and leave TS, why Loz didn't drag you in. Whatever. Half of wonka picked up the terrible habit, I'd say you are no different. People joke about these things, in pingu it was all the time, '''oh such and such, someone is playing their account''' You are an actual case where its serious, where people otherwise believe it. Take it how you want.

And you are welcome to look at my tier X, I don't see anything wrong with them.  Seems sort of odd, that you insult my account by saying I play tier 5s and suck, and then insult me in that I pay someone to play my account? That doesn't even make sense. That is a living oxymoron of an argument a stupid one at that, do you even think of what you type? You are welcome to post a theory. My account is inert except for stronks and FL, its been dead since my rotating 14/7 personal business. Had to step down from Pingus roster, couldn't even compete in FireTrail. My last 8 months consist of....AMX1375 and T71, the only progress I have actually done. I can't have someone play my account, if no one plays the account in the first place. You make no sense.  Lets go back a year, where I have played SU-Y, dickermax, AC4, Pz lV Schm  -  on top of shitty LT like AMX12T, T71, 1375....who the fuck would even want to play the account in the first place. You are so full of it.

You're not even a good liar. So you're basically claiming all these guys, who I don't talk to and haven't spoken with in years and have no care about what me whatsoever, bring my name up in conversations, with a reject, out of the blue? And for extra gravy they mention I have an unusual accent? I don't have any kind of an accent you dumb cunt.  Why would you bring my name up like we know each other?  The only thing I know about you is you act like an asshole in strongholds before you get chucked,  which is exactly what you doing here, being an asshole. The only mystery left is how long it will be before you wear out your welcome here as you have every place else you have been. 

Who I don't talk to, and haven't spoken with in years.....

Well, which is it? Have or had you had the chance to speak with them? Regardless if its been a long time, doesn't mean you should say something which denotes the opposite, as in you do not speak with these people. obviously, you don't know what you are saying, how to say it, and have poor vernacular grasp.

Again, I said a conversation. A conversation, not all conversations. This doesn't happen all the time. Your name less than occasionally pops. Contrary to what your loathsome selfish self may believe, the world does not revolve around you. You are part of old Rel sub clans, so you had your history then, to which others know of, in this case a family member. Hey man, you'd be in Rel right now if your numbers were true. But no, not the case. Why? Because they believe different? 

Accent can mean so much. It can mean the difference between Texan or Albertan. A hipster from Seattle, portland, vancouver or Victoria  -  to a down to earth nova scotian. A bostonian, or someone from LA. You think accent only means if someone is Russian, and learned to speak english and does so differently? Again, you need some work with  language.  So, how you speak is described as a New English accent, say Boston or Albany. Whether or not that is true, that is from someone (some people, not just 1 recount) that you sound different in a TS. 

Your name was mentioned, I did not mention it. With this particular conversation. Where did you see I said that? 

I don't get chucked out of Wonka SH, because Toguild isn't a factor anymore. That just leaves shit like TIER6, oharu, BRU2L, and W--W to which I am not missing any shit anyway. Because I don't play vilin SH? Why would someone subject themselves to the insantiy and incompetence of player3. If I wanted to listen to a fruitcake, I would cut open a kiwi and listen to the bubbling noise it makes. Tastrypastry, ringzero left for a reason, vilins best SH corps. brown bomber doesn't host many as I'd like. and I that is fucking that. You are full of crap. I don't Adv, because it is stressful and takes money not makes it. I SH as much as l can, just yesterday I sat in Bananacannons  mahou SH for 3.5 straight hours. Again, full of crap. 

You are even stupider than I tell people you are. Didn't even touch on your account. Wonder why. Perhaps because you pay people to do it, to win you your 279E then play it. How much was the deal? When you going back to dealing 1.9K dmg in a ten? 

3 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

You're not even a good liar. So you're basically claiming all these guys, who I don't talk to and haven't spoken with in years and have no care about what me whatsoever, bring my name up in conversations, with a reject, out of the blue? And for extra gravy they mention I have an unusual accent? I don't have any kind of an accent you dumb cunt.  Why would you bring my name up like we know each other?  The only thing I know about you is you act like an asshole in strongholds before you get chucked,  which is exactly what you doing here, being an asshole. The only mystery left is how long it will be before you wear out your welcome here as you have every place else you have been. 

okay but to be fair, you do have an accent.... an american accent (probably? im assuming you're american lol)

He doesn't know the concept of speech. Someone from Calgary, speaks different than someone from London. You, l guess you would talk like uberdice? I have had clan mates before from that area, absd or puredynamic, they talk like how l imagine you would. Which is different than how I do it. But its still all english.

I don't wear out welcomes. Milk_Noot enjoyed having me around, and to this day still offers me a spot back on Pingu roster. Cepita has always thought of me as inconsiderate and rash, but didn't doubt the message, what it takes to do well. SirVex enjoyed my conversations, and wanted me back in thugz a week after I dropped pingu tags. nano cyborg extended the offer. So whatever nonsense this guy has picked up from wonka or an extremely incompetent clan figure like player-thirty (and I mean it in many different ways)  is most certainly wrong. If I had money to put down on people, like lozarus or midas,  VS  clowns like Toguild or magikarp, and player-thirty, what direction would you go? Ask that very question to people like Eural, or Yankee, or bananacannon, or bring back callmesarge from the dead and ask him. 

Does someone play his account? Well, reputable people in a long lasting 8 years gaming community, seem to suggest it. A community, such user used to be part of. His account also displays extremely odd numbers which suggest raising an eyebrow. But I do not deal in absolutes, and asked. And to him it struck a chord and he got enraged. Whatever. And the natural think to do, was to accuse me in return, sure naturally. Well, have l got an recent 279E with hundreds of battles and 3 mark and 4K+ DPG? Whereas l average half that in lS7? No, something is clearly amiss.  Me, on the otherhand, have had recent exploits such as patton-59 and T95E2? PzlV schmulturm, AC4, amx12T, 1375, and T71....  -  the kind of shit that logically people don't pay any stat padder with a brain in their head, whos paid to perform at a certain level, is going to do.  Logic points my way. But nothing is true, no matter the lean or merit, unless seen with your own eyes (like that cheater from 11AD for ex

On 8/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, Dirizon said:

Who I don't talk to, and haven't spoken with in years.....

Well, which is it? Have or had you had the chance to speak with them? Regardless if its been a long time, doesn't mean you should say something which denotes the opposite, as in you do not speak with these people. obviously, you don't know what you are saying, how to say it, and have poor vernacular grasp.

Again, I said a conversation. A conversation, not all conversations. This doesn't happen all the time. Your name less than occasionally pops. Contrary to what your loathsome selfish self may believe, the world does not revolve around you. You are part of old Rel sub clans, so you had your history then, to which others know of, in this case a family member. Hey man, you'd be in Rel right now if your numbers were true. But no, not the case. Why? Because they believe different? 

Accent can mean so much. It can mean the difference between Texan or Albertan. A hipster from Seattle, portland, vancouver or Victoria  -  to a down to earth nova scotian. A bostonian, or someone from LA. You think accent only means if someone is Russian, and learned to speak english and does so differently? Again, you need some work with  language.  So, how you speak is described as a New English accent, say Boston or Albany. Whether or not that is true, that is from someone (some people, not just 1 recount) that you sound different in a TS. 

Your name was mentioned, I did not mention it. With this particular conversation. Where did you see I said that? 

I don't get chucked out of Wonka SH, because Toguild isn't a factor anymore. That just leaves shit like TIER6, oharu, BRU2L, and W--W to which I am not missing any shit anyway. Because I don't play vilin SH? Why would someone subject themselves to the insantiy and incompetence of player3. If I wanted to listen to a fruitcake, I would cut open a kiwi and listen to the bubbling noise it makes. Tastrypastry, ringzero left for a reason, vilins best SH corps. brown bomber doesn't host many as I'd like. and I that is fucking that. You are full of crap. I don't Adv, because it is stressful and takes money not makes it. I SH as much as l can, just yesterday I sat in Bananacannons  mahou SH for 3.5 straight hours. Again, full of crap. 

You are even stupider than I tell people you are. Didn't even touch on your account. Wonder why. Perhaps because you pay people to do it, to win you your 279E then play it. How much was the deal? When you going back to dealing 1.9K dmg in a ten? 

Small wonder your stories don't make sense. You're an idiot.  The point of my post is that nobody in Relic gives two shits about me or what I am doing to bring me up in any conversation especially with an autist like you. There is no reason for them to give me a second thought. 

By the way, how much did it did the guy who plays you're tier 10 tanks charge you?

On 8/17/2019 at 1:44 AM, Assassin7 said:

okay but to be fair, you do have an accent.... an american accent (probably? im assuming you're american lol)

Well that may be true but in terms of the boys in relic, I don't have an unusual or distinctive accent. The larger point was that he makes shit up as he goes and all because I said he posts were wordy and unreadable. 

Pretty imaginative, to go from pointless drivel, to wordy and unreadable. 

How about this. Get into a conversation with someone, and say to what they have to say, as *wordy and unreadable* for Test run 1. Test run 2, call what they say pointless drivel. See the reactions of both. Get back to me.

And I don't make shit up. only shit I see here made up, are recents in an obj 279E twice that of usual numbers in an IS7.   or calling Type 5 nerfed to the point of being useless, when its still incredibly easy to play for anyone

On 8/17/2019 at 3:03 AM, Dirizon said:

Me, on the otherhand, have had recent exploits such as patton-59 and T95E2? PzlV schmulturm, AC4, amx12T, 1375, and T71....

nbfc, nbfc, clubbing, clubbing, clubbing, clubbing, and clubbing

Mission accomplished.