Jump to content
Diriz0n

WG makes decisions to infuriate people

Recommended Posts

Everyone knows it.

..Why was AMX65T the tech tree vehicle, when AMX 49 resembles more the line? AMX65T with any gun config could have been a new prem, with better terrain resistance and gun disp. Does WG know itself, how many people would applaud this change? 

..Skoda T27 resembles the line, so much more than VTU. I mean they made that choice tier 6, with Skoda T25 being the tech tree tank. Wth is with the choice tier 8? Tier 7 T34 can remain because of its strong presence as an export.

..MT25 and LTTB should have been the prem tanks. LT432 and the anniversary T Fifty should be in the tech tree. They fit the line way more, with LT432 being a typical pancake RU LT like LTG, T54 LT, T-Hundo LT. Though make the T54 LT the tier 8 like how it was before, and LT432 the tier 9.

..Type 62 could have been given old WZ132  172mm competitive 85mm gun, and moved to Tier 8 prem tank with balancing, while M41D is given performance like non autoloader  bulldog and moved to tier 7 prem. Being closer to a Type 64. Type 62 is a prem that plays more like line, and needs to be the high tier prem. 

..Like Dickermax, Sturer should be a tier 7 prem. Steyr should have been made the new tier 7 turret tech tree TD.

 

I am willing to skip progetto and HK12, just because of the the split tech trees. The similarity to SPIC, compared to new HWK prem.  But because of HWK prem being so similar to RU251 and panzer wagon, decision could be made both ways. Again, progetto resembles Standard B and Progetto, yet Pantera resembles both P43s so either way the decision works. A medium tank variant of the AMX13 should have been included tier 8, that gets unlocked from 1375, such as the AMX13/FL15 that goes into Bat Chat 25. Instead of the overwhelming pressure on  Bat Chat 12T, needing a whopping 585K exp to unlock all the tier 9s (not including researching modules, just the vehicles)  on a pretty bad tier 8 itself. This is a huge sink in the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if its an affectation or a disease that has migrated to his head, like ringworm or rabies. It seems to be non-stop though. Keep up the fight dude! They will find a cure soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

he's single handedly keeping the forum on life support because everyone hates him

 

3 hours ago, Strigonx said:

I don't hate him i just want to know what the fuck is wrong with him.

^ pretty much.

 

Tbh he isnt wrong with a lot of his points in this topic, hes made some decent posts and discussions in others.

I just want to know what the hell is up with his 0 key. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

5 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Tip: if key isn't working or you forgot the shortcut to a special character you can use the character map.

He doesn't even have to go that far, I'm pretty sure Windows provides an on-screen keyboard if you needed one, just search it with your Windows key ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZXrage said:

 

He doesn't even have to go that far, I'm pretty sure Windows provides an on-screen keyboard if you needed one, just search it with your Windows key ...

Aaaaah, yes, ease-of-access menu, forgot about that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a problem about good tech tree tanks? I don't see a problem in making good tech tree vehicles, why not?  There are many around. And there are plenty of terrible premium tanks, that people do pay for. Happens all the time. What on earth are you going on about. Serious? That isn't serious, that is more of silly.

 

AMXCDC? 59-patton? FV (P)rius? Jag Tiger 88   should I keep going? Not every prem tank is LT432, EBR75, Defender, or skorp G. But people have been buying these tanks for forever. Senlac, T1O3, STG, both the Kanone, CDA, M46KR, Victoria - there are plenty of newer released, or somewhat new prem tanks that people buy on the spot. That are significant turds, compared to meta tier 8.

 

Just one example, making AMX65T with any of its gun choices have better terrain resistances and better gun dispersion, with ten more meters  sight range is fine as prem tank. Balanced, more of the right word. Whereas AMX 49 would be a popular tier 8 tech tree tank, like lS3

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 6:27 PM, Assassin7 said:

 

Tbh he isnt wrong with a lot of his points in this topic, hes made some decent posts and discussions in others.

I just want to know what the hell is up with his 0 key. 

Don't encourage him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oicraftian said:

Don't encourage him

meh, I personally dont have any real issue with him. I literally just want to know what the fuck is up with his Zeros and now why hes suddenly going to such lengths to avoid it alltogether

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 5:59 PM, Dirizon said:

Is there a problem about good tech tree tanks? I don't see a problem in making good tech tree vehicles, why not?  There are many around. And there are plenty of terrible premium tanks, that people do pay for. Happens all the time. What on earth are you going on about. Serious? That isn't serious, that is more of silly.

 

AMXCDC? 59-patton? FV (P)rius? Jag Tiger 88   should I keep going? Not every prem tank is LT432, EBR75, Defender, or skorp G. But people have been buying these tanks for forever. Senlac, T1O3, STG, both the Kanone, CDA, M46KR, Victoria - there are plenty of newer released, or somewhat new prem tanks that people buy on the spot. That are significant turds, compared to meta tier 8.

 

Just one example, making AMX65T with any of its gun choices have better terrain resistances and better gun dispersion, with ten more meters  sight range is fine as prem tank. Balanced, more of the right word. Whereas AMX 49 would be a popular tier 8 tech tree tank, like lS3

 

 

 

How many of them were released before the OP premium tank era?

How many after?

Look it's all a business model. You make some of them OP so those who can afford/will spend only for one will buy it. The rest are either for collectors or for crew training purposes or because that is the tank of my nation. Why do you think the best tanks for each "competitive" tier (6-8-10) are "premium" ? Including 907 and Co. which dont make more credits but you know what i mean.

WG business model is: "sure you can play for free but if you want to be competitive you need to pay"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...