GehakteMolen

What did change past 2 years?

After updating 6 or 7 patches: What all changed? (i stopped playing daily when IS-2m was introduced and quit altogether last summer)

So far only did some tier x and tier 9 speedy heavys, got fucked by polksa heavys (how you kill them) got screwed by new OP soviet crap and saw worthless light tanks zip around, also less arty and TD tards? (or was i lucky)

7 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

After updating 6 or 7 patches: What all changed? (i stopped playing daily when IS-2m was introduced and quit altogether last summer)

More worthless grinds upon grinds upon grinds (monthly FL, Ranked, shit gimmick gamemodes) 

a new OP soviet HT with the personal missions 2.0.

Arty got a "nerf".

new Swedish MT line

Kranvagvan line was re-balanced (actually good now).

medium re-balance (leo1, STB-1 lines vastly improved).

4005 and type 5 were finally nerfed.

"New and Improved" WoT Only Premium 

Map blocking (1 map on standard acc 2 on wot premium acc)

New MM (Tier 8 doesn't blow so hard anymore, tier 10 is now Cancer)

Chieftain was added as a CW tank and is OP/CW meta 

New horribly bad British LT line added (tier 10 is the worst tier 10 in-game atm according to the vast majority of the population)

Removed Team Damage

handful of new premiums

got fucked by polksa heavys (how you kill them)

2-key, the armor overall isnt that special outside of hulldown

also less arty and TD tards? (or was i lucky)

u got lucky

feel free to add anything i missed 

39 minutes ago, AnArmyofBun said:

The Wheelie Lords or the Scourge of the Tires.  I'd honestly have rathered the brit LT's over the wheelies.  I own a wheelie 105 and I just don't play it outside of cw's.

its apart of the new common place "Not fun to play, not fun to play against" mentality WG seems to be adopting 

16 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

feel free to add anything i missed 

Oh, i still got a Swe t9 heavy (dunno where i put the crew) so can perhaps check that out.

279e is the OP soviet prem i assume? (the mad lads actually put it in, a weak version, but still... Map blocking seems about fucking time, now i need to think of which map to block (i guess campinovka)

Also, whats blue prints? I can gain them in any tier 5-10 tank, while on standard account, in normal battles, without any kind of stupid exception?

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/1-4-1-blueprints/

Seems usefull, that way you can by pass some crap grinds :P

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

279e is the OP soviet prem i assume? (the mad lads actually put it in, a weak version, but still... Map blocking seems about fucking time, now i need to think of which map to block (i guess campinovka)

IS-7 was competitive against that kind of shit. WG's been consistently retarded at this, so don't act all surprised.

Also, whats blue prints? I can gain them in any tier 5-10 tank, while on standard account, in normal battles, without any kind of stupid exception?

https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/1-4-1-blueprints/

Seems usefull, that way you can by pass some crap grinds :P

WG's effort to make the game less painful is ironically very annoying, because the parameters for its use are pseudo-random

18 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

279e is the OP soviet prem i assume? 

yeah its basically tied with the Chieftain for most OP tank in game atm. Only difference is that the 279e is the hardest tank to obtain in the game due to the difficulty of the missions, where the Chieftain is easily obtainable by any pubby from CW.

Also, whats blue prints? 

More of WG's attempts to make it easier for new players to progress, its useful for slowly skipping shit grinds or making grinds faster. but it also allows shit players to progress faster than ever without learning the game when combined with boosters (which WG gives out for free like candy now):P

Lots of changes, most positive, some negative. General theme is handing out faster advancement to keep people on the hook and increasingly desperate attempts at finding something novel to add to the game. 3/5/7 got toned down to where the game is playable again, you now see a lot more same tier and 1 tier spread games.

Hopes are now resting on the mythical "global rebalance" WG claims is underway deep within the bowls of the dungeons of Minsk. Supposedly gold ammo gets rebalanced and all the tanks in the game get adjusted to compensate. If it truly exists it's being kept very quiet.

22 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Lots of changes, most positive, some negative. General theme is handing out faster advancement to keep people on the hook and increasingly desperate attempts at finding something novel to add to the game. 3/5/7 got toned down to where the game is playable again, you now see a lot more same tier and 1 tier spread games.

Hopes are now resting on the mythical "global rebalance" WG claims is underway deep within the bowls of the dungeons of Minsk. Supposedly gold ammo gets rebalanced and all the tanks in the game get adjusted to compensate. If it truly exists it's being kept very quiet. 

So after 7 years, they still didnt manage to find the solution? How wonderfull...