Haswell

Petition to RO Dirizon until he fixes his 0 key

Da dee da  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do da?

2 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

I don't mind. It seems agreed on, I will accept a petition. I will occasionally read posts stopping by, but will stop posting.

Seriously though I and Im pretty sure almost no one here has any real issues with you 

We just want to know what the hell is up with the 0 key, and the more you completely avoid it the more curious and more meme prone we get over it. 

Theres literally nothing wrong with most of what you post, no more than anyone else here. Its just the damn 0 key man and I dont know why you are so adament on avoiding just telling us whats up with that to the point where you literally type out one hundred over 100 or even 1OO and go and re edit the Os to posts I edited them to be 0s lol.

4 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

I don't mind. It seems agreed on, I will accept a petition. I will occasionally read posts stopping by, but will stop posting.

Oh come on don't take it personally

Plz dont go we are just joking. As I said you are one of the few who keeps the forum active.

Noone wants to kick you out. People here jut like to dick around. 

@Diriz0n i have nothing against your posts but your refusal or unwillingness to answer a simple question about the O and 0 keys on your keyboard is making people antsy. Do us all a favour and please answer the question so we can all move on. Thank you. 

On 9/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, SchnitzelTruck said:

I am prepared to give you

[Long pause for suspense]

My account in exchange for info regarding your 0 key

gib if i can reset it and assert my dominance on the NA server like I did the EU server :doge: 

there's plenty of NA people running their mouth on twitch that I want to shut up real bad, fkn mahou/bulba 12yos thinking they know shit about the game when they literally have two thirds or worse of my dpgs on avg

also last time i checked being mentally ill is not a reason for RO/ban, so let him keep on with it.. same thing with gehakte and using ´´ instead of "...

2 hours ago, simba90 said:

Well I'll be dammed.

this is pretty common by southeastern eu ppl, i have no idea why but might be language limitations? stupid af if that's the case tho lol, this is only a thing from eu people and almost only by eu people with poor english, so idk what's causing them to use the wrong terms when they have the right one on their keyboard

1 hour ago, Kolni_GodofTanks said:

gib if i can reset it and assert my dominance on the NA server like I did the EU server :doge: 

there's plenty of NA people running their mouth on twitch that I want to shut up real bad, fkn mahou/bulba 12yos thinking they know shit about the game when they literally have two thirds or worse of my dpgs on avg

also last time i checked being mentally ill is not a reason for RO/ban, so let him keep on with it.. same thing with gehakte and using ´´ instead of "...

actually though, have you beaten carbons DPGs?

1 hour ago, Assassin7 said:

actually though, have you beaten carbons DPGs?

not all of them, his chieftain, 121b, sconq and a lot of tier 8s that i simply havent played that he has me beat on

tier9s i have him beat across the board now, PTA got buffed so understandable but Im closing in on haglars and on NA with stable ping I am more than confident I can beat it, got close to 5k dpg'ing a tier 9 once and I think NA or SEA with good ping and a PTA is the way to take that record

reward tanks and prems he has me beat, but tech tree stuff i have surpassed him on the things i am good at

(im a selective player and carbon is a much better player all round, i just excel at certain things VERY well and those things are obviously what I'll leverage)

pretty sure my 2 year old 50B dpg is still unbeaten to give a concrete example

2 hours ago, Kolni_GodofTanks said:

not all of them, his chieftain, 121b, sconq and a lot of tier 8s that i simply havent played that he has me beat on

tier9s i have him beat across the board now, PTA got buffed so understandable but Im closing in on haglars and on NA with stable ping I am more than confident I can beat it, got close to 5k dpg'ing a tier 9 once and I think NA or SEA with good ping and a PTA is the way to take that record

reward tanks and prems he has me beat, but tech tree stuff i have surpassed him on the things i am good at

(im a selective player and carbon is a much better player all round, i just excel at certain things VERY well and those things are obviously what I'll leverage)

pretty sure my 2 year old 50B dpg is still unbeaten to give a concrete example

wait Carbon played Chieftain? In which account tho??

On 9/11/2019 at 1:25 PM, Enroh said:

@Diriz0n i have nothing against your posts but your refusal or unwillingness to answer a simple question about the O and 0 keys on your keyboard is making people antsy. Do us all a favour and please answer the question so we can all move on. Thank you. 

What kind of stance is this??  Posters have to explain themselves against harassment because mods don't want to do their job of stopping the harassment?  This is bait anyways - if he explains why he has a certain way of posting, people will just rail into him for that in addition to the root issue, and it won't stop until they get bored with it or, in this case, the poster quits.

Mod crew looking super on-point, managing this forum with less than 20 average posts per day.  Did Never remove the active users list from the bottom of the main page too?  Beautiful.

11 minutes ago, Kuroialty said:

What kind of stance is this??  Posters have to explain themselves against harassment because mods don't want to do their job of stopping the harassment?  This is bait anyways - if he explains why he has a certain way of posting, people will just rail into him for that in addition to the root issue, and it won't stop until they get bored with it or, in this case, the poster quits.

Mod crew looking super on-point, managing this forum with less than 20 average posts per day.  Did Never remove the active users list from the bottom of the main page too?  Beautiful.

The stance is simply, say something so we can all move on. I am not going to RO him because he is not toxic. At all. I am merely trying to find a middle ground to appease all. 

Go have some breakfast (its 8am here) and relax. I think you are taking this way too seriously. 

12 hours ago, mati_14 said:

wait Carbon played Chieftain? In which account tho??

We are all Carbon and Carbon is all of us. Surely you must know this. :doge:

9 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

Ok for a start, there is a literal 0% chance Never intentionally removed the active user list. He probably updated the software and it defaulted to off and he didnt notice it or something. 

Second, as Enroh said, I cant RO dirizon because he hasnt done anything toxic, and if you think I should RO everyone who has been toxic to him, Id be ROing pretty much every single active user on the damn forum.

I have already modded one person who was being directly insulting to him after they were told to stop.

But the fact of the matter is he turned a tiny issue that requires a stupidly simple answer into a giant meme purely on his blatent refusal to answer it, and as I mentioned before, attempts to avoid it, so its kind of on him at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

if you think I should RO everyone who has been toxic to him, Id be ROing pretty much every single active user on the damn forum.

I guess I don't need to explain my point if you're going to make it for me.  I don't think you or the rest of the crew have a proper concept of who's responsible for that situation though.

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

41 minutes ago, Kuroialty said:

I guess I don't need to explain my point if you're going to make it for me.  I don't think you or the rest of the crew have a proper concept of who's responsible for that situation though.

Im legit practically only active mod these days. 

Quite frankly I havent done anything because I don't know what I should do about it. 

20 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

It's not harassment, it's a legit curiosity as to why he simply won't or can't use use 0 key. What happened is that Dirizon tries so hard to ignore and evade anyone asking him why, so much that I created this thread in an attempt to find out what's wrong with his 0 key. He never once asked people to stop asking him, never once provided any answer. Like I said, he chose to exile himself instead of answering one simple question. This is unfortunate, but that's entirely his prerogative. It's also nobody's responsibility to convince him to stay.

If this wasn't Dirizon but instead Gasai with his annoying purple text in Comic Sans MS, I'd be asking why he does that as well.