Diriz0n

M6O Expectations after Bonds Shop release

Watched Skill 4s movie, and oh how it has fallen. With every single chicken in the coup, able to buy it - expectations have mightily dropped. He had a single 4.5K combined game - and drove up his mark of excellence 4%, right to 93. Granted, there could be MoE glitching as there usually is, but nevertheless speaks volumes. This is the good side to CW reward tank availability, MoE will drop dramatically. While still being out of reach to the tater-tots who buy them, thinking they are bagging op TX tanks for their CW expeditions.  (well 9O7/VK72/FV421 are and maybe available later) Not necessarily counting myself as one of these silly bunnies, I did buy myself an M6O too - but in my defense I have already -EARNED- 4 CW tanks on my own playing seasons. 

On 11/11/2019 at 10:47 PM, kariverson said:

I never understood the fascination with MoE :feelsbad:

it's a good challenge for anyone with something to prove, they take effort and the reward is a small cosmetic change outside of the actual achievement itself which i thought was a really good addition to wot, it's a decent reason to hold yourself to a high standard in this game during the grind