Zepherex

So how many of my old wotlabs friends still play?

I haven't played or logged into anything wot related in over 2 years. Curious to see if anyone is still alive. Most dudes from my bulba and mahou days either quit everything or migrated to Warthunder.

My main acc vanished into the abyss of £££ and I haven't played for exactly 1 year now.

I can't say that I miss it though since I started playing LOL.

@kolni I've got an unranked EUW acc w 40k BE so from s10 I will challenge myself to reach master from unranked in 2020. We can climb together if you want.

image.png.f7ef830738402387c6f31be2488b15c9.png

Renegade missions, dunno why im doing it for a better chieftan/t95 (tier 8 campaign tank) hopefully its a med bully

(really just need something faster than T34/Lowe for frontlines)

also +12m credits in a weekend 'cause 50% personal and 100% clan credit boosters :gachi:

But then again just came back after 2 year hiatus

On 12/2/2019 at 10:21 AM, Vindi said:

My main acc vanished into the abyss of £££ and I haven't played for exactly 1 year now.

I can't say that I miss it though since I started playing LOL.

@kolni I've got an unranked EUW acc w 40k BE so from s10 I will challenge myself to reach master from unranked in 2020. We can climb together if you want.

I've been swamped with school for the majority of the semester so I wouldn't except muchj from me lol, i'd like to duo anytime 

(WLNG) on EUW,, kinda struggling with shaco since the AP bulds are not for me and the climb is real fucking slow, I'd love to play everyone now and then (add me if you want) bur you've surpassed my skill level by far i think, so i'd drag you down unless you just want company during your games.. my strengths are winning my jungle matchup hard but failing to translate it into a team lead, so i think another player that doesn't suck would help me improve a lot

(no dia bs queues though, dia4 pretty much broke me in less than a month and I'm honestly enjoying silver/gold more because i feel relevant with shaco) i'm saving BE for cassio though to try the conq cass out before nerf to hopefully reach plat preaseaon... 

i think i'll hold you back but i'd love to play with friends :) 

trickster xD, WLNG, Saphniyar all on EUW and yamikaze Xd (eune) are my casual accs right now to get back into it.. 5 months away from playing regularly because demoted me from plat to silver again so i'm relearning -.-

On 12/5/2019 at 6:25 AM, kolni said:

I've been swamped with school for the majority of the semester so I wouldn't except muchj from me lol, i'd like to duo anytime 

(WLNG) on EUW,, kinda struggling with shaco since the AP bulds are not for me and the climb is real fucking slow, I'd love to play everyone now and then (add me if you want) bur you've surpassed my skill level by far i think, so i'd drag you down unless you just want company during your games.. my strengths are winning my jungle matchup hard but failing to translate it into a team lead, so i think another player that doesn't suck would help me improve a lot

(no dia bs queues though, dia4 pretty much broke me in less than a month and I'm honestly enjoying silver/gold more because i feel relevant with shaco) i'm saving BE for cassio though to try the conq cass out before nerf to hopefully reach plat preaseaon... 

i think i'll hold you back but i'd love to play with friends :) 

trickster xD, WLNG, Saphniyar all on EUW and yamikaze Xd (eune) are my casual accs right now to get back into it.. 5 months away from playing regularly because demoted me from plat to silver again so i'm relearning -.-

My main goal is to play casually, especially on west from unranked. I couldn't care less for ranks there. 

Cassiopeia is on of my favorite champs for me (after Shen being the top1 currently with Syndra and Khazix / Evelynn) and with Conqueror she ultrastrong. On the other hand idk conq will stay relevant after the nerf, but we will see.

And don't worry my level is more like around plat 2, I had help from a grandmaster smurf jungle main in the duo so I could reach d4 before s9 ends.

I'll add ur accs, just write if you want to fun draft or duo. I play in pretty hectic times also with all the teaching and stuff but we will manage 1-2 games.