Deus__Ex__Machina

Supertest: bat-chatillon 12t mle 54

17 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Such as, tell people binocs and camo net are bad ideas then go about using them? That sort of thing? Does he even know what he said I was wrong about? or was he just saying I am wrong, for the thrill of it. You still haven't answered, why the fuck was obj 14O and obj 9O7 buffed. CW vehicles, even prior to buffs. Why the fuck was obj 26O buffed. Why the fuck was 279E? Even 9O doesn't necessarily need to be buffed, because it sucks in the hands of majority (who also would suck with bat chat 12T, its counterpart)  but rather to bring it in line with the specs from other light tanks within the tier.

Who the fuck does 1.8k damage sessions? In what tier? In what class?  Details.

Listen, social science, I know you are a jerk and all, perhaps I am too - but keep it to yourself. 

No one cares. You compare prem WR to tech tree vehicles. And when that is finished, you can compare the good with the bad. There are still plenty of bad premium tanks. But the number of bad tech tree tanks out there are more common. 0ne does not compare progetto WR, with Panther 88. Likewise, you don't compare Jag 88 with Strv S1. And certainly they are kept within the same classes. So Even 9O is going up against EBR75, LT432, HK3O, M41GF, M41D, Senlac, T92. But before that is done, compare it to tier 8 tech tree light tanks. And before even that is done, compare it exclusively to Bat Chat 12T.  Was 113, performing so terribly compared to say.....E-Hundo or IS4, that it has deserved 2 sets of buffs? How about 26O? What about 14O and 9O7, compared to other meds. Why did it take over a year to buff 121B, M6O, VK72, T95E6 as opposed to 9O7? 

The avg light tank camo in this situation is 17.23, to which Even 9O is best in class with a generous 22.12, about 25% better. And it has the advantage of impressive small size. For these co-related, basically a single advantage,  it has  the 2nd worst HP/T, with most being above 3O+ it has 23. Tied for worst reverse speed, the absolute worst DPM (25O less than the next shitty British DPM)  Least amount of HP available, even less than armoured cars to which no other light tanks in the game share that disadvantage. That hardly seems fair at all. 

I never said purple. I just said the avg person who buys something like Even 9O, isn't the avg 48 % player across the server. More than likely, he is better. And you fucking know that.

And I never said I want a single buff for Even 9O, where on earth did you dig that up from. Multiple times, I have outlined them all. Can you read? Social science, it is supposed to be your strong suit. Read.

8 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

Such as, tell people binocs and camo net are bad ideas then go about using them? That sort of thing? Does he even know what he said I was wrong about? or was he just saying I am wrong, for the thrill of it.

When being wrong is kinda the only thing you do here one does not have to read every post of yours too know you are always wrong. You just see a pattern.

You still haven't answered, why the fuck was obj 14O and obj 9O7 buffed. CW vehicles, even prior to buffs. Why the fuck was obj 26O buffed. Why the fuck was 279E?

Why should I? It's not related to our discussion.

Even 9O doesn't necessarily need to be buffed, because it sucks in the hands of majority

It doesn't. Serverwide stats prove you wrong.

Listen, social science

Mate if you're going to go all "I'm maths guy vs social sciences" at least follow basic logic and remember I'm an engineer. 

You compare prem WR to tech tree vehicles

1. I also compare Prem WR to PRem WR. T92 has 3% less WR than ELC EVEN 90. Why are you not crying to buff it? 

2. Not all prem wr is higher than tech tree. 

0ne does not compare progetto WR, with Panther 88. Likewise, you don't compare Jag 88 with Strv S1.

Actually one does. This is how we figure out if Progetto is actually better than Panther 88 or is it just our personal opinion. It's not social science but the scientific method - A Theory needs a proof. 

So Even 9O is going up against EBR75, LT432, HK3O, M41GF, M41D, Senlac, T92

And it's better than all of them except for LT432...

But before that is done, compare it to tier 8 tech tree light tanks

And it's better than all of them

And before even that is done, compare it exclusively to Bat Chat 12T

And it's better than it.

Also a few sentences above you said we can't compare premium and non premium tanks and now you are doing it yourself? Your logic is inconsistent as hell. This shows me you are incapable of structured reasoning and you are just saying whatever will prove your theory, no matter the facts. 

Was 113, performing so terribly compared to say.....E-Hundo or IS4, that it has deserved 2 sets of buffs? How about 26O? What about 14O and 9O7, compared to other meds. Why did it take over a year to buff 121B, M6O, VK72, T95E6 as opposed to 9O7?

WG being bad at balancing is not part of the discussion.

The avg light tank camo in this situation is 17.23, to which Even 9O is best in class with a generous 22.12, about 25% better. And it has the advantage of impressive small size. For these co-related, basically a single advantage,  it has  the 2nd worst HP/T, with most being above 3O+ it has 23. Tied for worst reverse speed, the absolute worst DPM (25O less than the next shitty British DPM)  Least amount of HP available, even less than armoured cars to which no other light tanks in the game share that disadvantage. That hardly seems fair at all. 

It doesn't matter. What matters is how it performs. It performs better = it is better.

Also 25% extra camo is huge. With camo crew + camo paint + bia + food it gets over 40 camo. This means it can spot in completely different ways compared to other tanks. You seriously don't know how spotting works (which is understandable, U bad) so you don't know how important that US. U can do active spotting runs in this tank at 200-250m vs t8 tanks and 250-300m vs t9-10 where other lights have to spot at 400+

never said purple. I just said the avg person who buys something like Even 9O, isn't the avg 48 % player across the server. More than likely, he is better. And you fucking know that

Why is the avg person who buys the ELC EVEN 90 better? And if you are going to suggest to me that people know what they are buying I'm going to laugh at you and send you to an economics lesson for the 2nd time. Not to mention do you suggest to me ELC EVEN 90 is a rare case of a tank that's only bought by good players while every other light is bought by average? 

Also there is an easy way to disprove your theiry. The site below shows curves of player vr vs tank vr. I can't link to ELC EVEN 90 but you can find it. It clearly shows that ELC EVEN 90 overperforms for people of EVERY WIN RATE. 44% WR players get a 0.5% boost. For people from 50% and more the boost is 2-3%. 

http://wot-news.com/game/tankinfo/en/eu/ussr/R134_Object_252K/

And I never said I want a single buff for Even 9O, where on earth did you dig that up from. Multiple times, I have outlined them all. Can you read? Social science, it is supposed to be your strong suit. Read.

I know you said multiple buffs. I'm just pointing out inconsistencies in your rhetoric. Not my fault you are as bad at expressing your thoughts as you are at tanks. On the other tank it's only possible to hold your positions if you forgoe logic so in a sense it's a mechanism you use to protect yourself from the negative feeling that you are wrong. It's a well studied phenomenon. You will now say anything because me tell you, you are wrong made you feel attacked. Now you will say anything, no matter how illogical to protect the idea you were right. The problem is neither logic nor coherent expressions are your strong suits so all your are doing is entertaining us here with your rather preposterous opinions

Who the fuck does 1.8k damage sessions? In what tier? In what class?  Details.

I assume that's your avg dpg in t10 tanks. Was I too generous? 

He's a fucking pubbies.

I don't mean just by stats, its based on an evaluation of how... He's delusional. You talk straight past him. It's a valid strategy on the forums, but here at WOTLabs people typically read what he says.

You know how to deal with pubbies. I for one took up adding every single chatting pubbie to the block list. 

Since all of them sound like Diriz0n.

16 minutes ago, Oicraftian said:

He's a fucking pubbies.

I don't mean just by stats, its based on an evaluation of how... He's delusional. You talk straight past him. It's a valid strategy on the forums, but here at WOTLabs people typically read what he says.

You know how to deal with pubbies. I for one took up adding every single chatting pubbie to the block list. 

Since all of them sound like Diriz0n.

I know but arguing with him is entertaining (because he's wrong about everything, including how he frames his arguments, social sciences, logic, economy, the world) and as I've mentioned above - with my levels of ADHD it's hard to stop :P

No, its not ADHD, you are just being irrational. Its not entertaining he's clearly as wrong as all the other pubbies in the world. I would ask if you had wanted to see his earlier shit storm when he kept accusing me of things I didn't say, and forgetting what he himself said, but then you are meeting something similar here I think. I don't know I ignored it. You are feeding the pubbie garbage. It is imperative that you block him since the admins don't wanna RO the pubbie fuck.

1 hour ago, Oicraftian said:

No, its not ADHD, you are just being irrational. Its not entertaining he's clearly as wrong as all the other pubbies in the world. I would ask if you had wanted to see his earlier shit storm when he kept accusing me of things I didn't say, and forgetting what he himself said, but then you are meeting something similar here I think. I don't know I ignored it. You are feeding the pubbie garbage. It is imperative that you block him since the admins don't wanna RO the pubbie fuck.

Actually one of the symptoms of ADHD is the inability to stop doing things. You over invest in shit because you lack self control (hence my post count). Also I'm pretty sure it's ADHD since I'm way way high on the symptom scale. Most people don't know how ADHD really looks. 

Though I would not call it irrational. Once this stops being fun I will stop responding. I am fully aware this is pointless but it also brings me joy. You are treating him way too seriously. He's a pet. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:36 PM, Diriz0n said:

and..... Mr beetlebum plays this game for a living. Does he even scratch 51%? Your fucking point? Everyone is wrong, at a certain time, but the concern here is French mediums, and solely that. 0thers have openly said that they too, would agree bat chat 12T has too much of a grind to it, and welcome the idea of another french med line towards Bat chat 25, starting earlier. I don't think people would be quick to disagree on new tech trees, so far as they are not punched out like obj 268V4 or an arty line.

Are you trying to say, that premium tanks don't typically (read, typically, not always) have higher win rates than tech tree counterparts? I never said I wanted to teach your ass anything, nor would I even want to. Not even if I was paid to, Mr. ass-on-a-chair for a living. 

When it comes to this game, when @kolni speaks we should all listen. He is a god among boys when it comes to this game so I would sit down, shut up and pay attention for a change. 

2 hours ago, Oicraftian said:

Would you like an RO? And we have RO'd him and others in this thread. I am ready to lock this one because it has degenerated into stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Enroh said:

When it comes to this game, when @kolni speaks we should all listen. He is a god among boys when it comes to this game so I would sit down, shut up and pay attention for a change. 

Would you like an RO? And we have RO'd him and others in this thread. I am ready to lock this one because it has degenerated into stupidity. 

The forum is dead anyway. Let it be ;)

Also when there is new info about this weird ass tank we can go back to talking about it. 

15 hours ago, Oicraftian said:

For someone with so much colour to add, you surely do jest.

You are the one praising VK3O(P)   over a T3485M, I should add.

On 12/14/2019 at 4:22 AM, Diriz0n said:

For someone with so much colour to add, you surely do jest.

You are the one praising VK3O(P)   over a T3485M, I should add.

i don't think you understand what kind of forum this is, stupidity really doesn't have a place here and you're spreading yours like aids in the 70s. 

People can disagree on things, that's fine. Telling people they are wrong however requires that you prove you're right. You have yet to be that. Do it and the arguing stops. Maybe the arguing is what you want, I get that. I'm bored too sometimes. But you aren't right. You're a pubbie who does not know how the game works. Here is a great place to learn, and if you are open to learning the forum will treat you accordingly. Now however you're not doing anything of any use to the forum. 

Think real hard. Has your presence on this forum created any valuable content? Maybe, but not by you. Just get your shit together and realise that other people might know better sometimes. Accept that and you can become better. If you don't care about your performance and don't want to improve, what the actual fuck are you doing here? Go to exposingwot. You'd be a great fit.

Prove what?  That VK3O(P) is a great tank,  better than T3485M? Is that what you are going for? To prove that is what,  the silliest thing to possibly say?  Because that was the issue. Think real hard professor. Real hard. The same shit with Tiger ll. Yes sure, Skill4 3 marks bad tanks like Tiger ll and T-34-2. He does. But he doesn't call them good. And would do much better in something like Type 59, T-34-3, or Lowe and E75TS. He even is disgusted by the E75, and still does way better than Tiger ll

You have yet to prove shit, that I am just some pub player. For all the people that say it so often, would you like to add as to why? Where is it seen? or just because your ideas differ, you get to say shit and others don't. I do well for myself, as well as can be expected. I don't think my play is that far off what you get out of someone like Valachio or Garbad. on all the grinds, shoot for 2K  T8, 2.5K  T9, 3K  TX. And if I were to hunker down and mark a tank, shoot for five-hundred more on top of it. But hey, if you want to be that guy who rolls 7K WN8, and calls everyone fucking bad because they aren't you, go for it such a narcissistic gilded mortal deserves no less. You do that. 

That is the most diarrhea, gonorrhea, dengue, cancer, swine flu, avian flu shit ever to say. Hey, you are a blood clot, because you aren't 7K WN8, and you are wrong and only people who are, are right. Go,  (and 99.75%) of WoT community, either jump off a roof or bow down before me. 

You should marry yourself. If you looked in a fucking mirror, you would probably fall in love. 

6 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

Prove what?  That VK3O(P) is a great tank,  better than T3485M? Is that what you are going for? To prove that is what,  the silliest thing to possibly say?  Because that was the issue. Think real hard professor. Real hard. The same shit with Tiger ll. Yes sure, Skill4 3 marks bad tanks like Tiger ll and T-34-2. He does. But he doesn't call them good. And would do much better in something like Type 59, T-34-3, or Lowe and E75TS. He even is disgusted by the E75, and still does way better than Tiger ll

What Kolni is basically saying is 

1. You don't listen to anyone and you argue with players who are better than you and know more about the game

2. Your arguments are either non existant or bad. 

Seriously. I sometimes disagree with Kolni but you are basically saying he is wrong because you say so

You have yet to prove shit, that I am just some pub player.

Your opinions are typical of 51% typical pub forum player. So you are proving it yourself. Every player on the forum agrees with that. There has literally been zero people (maybe that's why you like it so much) who have agreed here with you. Think about that. You go to a forum populated by some of the most skilled players and every one of them tells you that you are wrong. 

I don't think my play is that far off what you get out of someone like Valachio or Garbad

Can you give me contact to your drug dealer? Before you claimed to be a 51% player.

But hey, if you want to be that guy who rolls 7K WN8, and calls everyone fucking bad because they aren't you, go for it such a narcissistic gilded mortal deserves no less. You do that. 

That is the most diarrhea, gonorrhea, dengue, cancer, swine flu, avian flu shit ever to say. Hey, you are a blood clot, because you aren't 7K WN8, and you are wrong and only people who are, are right. Go,  (and 99.75%) of WoT community, either jump off a roof or bow down before me. 

Somehow you are the only one Kolni tells to TFO and git gud on a regular basis.

10 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

You have yet to prove shit, that I am just some pub player. For all the people that say it so often, would you like to add as to why? Where is it seen? or just because your ideas differ, you get to say shit and others don't. I do well for myself, as well as can be expected. I don't think my play is that far off what you get out of someone like Valachio or Garbad. on all the grinds, shoot for 2K  T8, 2.5K  T9, 3K  TX. And if I were to hunker down and mark a tank, shoot for five-hundred more on top of it. But hey, if you want to be that guy who rolls 7K WN8, and calls everyone fucking bad because they aren't you, go for it such a narcissistic gilded mortal deserves no less. You do that. 

You should marry yourself. If you looked in a fucking mirror, you would probably fall in love. 

@kolni has nothing to prove to you. Also, please stop reporting users if only because 99% of them you bring upon yourself. In return I offer these 2 droids...no wait thats not it. This RO. Take a breather, relax and come back with coherent arguments about tanks.

Oh and you are NOWHERE NEAR the level of Garbad or Valchio. That you even think you are is being delusional. You are closer to Mr. Rogers of Wotlabs infamy more than anything else. 

FYI - @Diriz0n has been RO'd for now. 

Penalty

Given 5 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 2 days and 23 hours

I know he brings this shit on himself, but to the rest of you, please try to keep it as civil as possible. Thanks,. \:doge: /

23 hours ago, Enroh said:

@kolni has nothing to prove to you. Also, please stop reporting users if only because 99% of them you bring upon yourself. In return I offer these 2 droids...no wait thats not it. This RO. Take a breather, relax and come back with coherent arguments about tanks.

Oh and you are NOWHERE NEAR the level of Garbad or Valchio. That you even think you are is being delusional. You are closer to Mr. Rogers of Wotlabs infamy more than anything else. 

FYI - @Diriz0n has been RO'd for now. 

Penalty

Given 5 points which will never expire.

Restricted from posting - 2 days and 23 hours

I know he brings this shit on himself, but to the rest of you, please try to keep it as civil as possible. Thanks,. \:doge: /

@Diriz0n you do understand that downboating an admin does not do anything right? PS. Final warning before perma-ban (and no its not for your ridiculous downboating.)

On 12/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, Diriz0n said:

I don't think my play is that far off what you get out of someone like Valachio or Garbad.

Whenever I think I'm full of myself I'm going to come back here and read this quote.

20 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

when Dirizon is shitposting so hard he woke up Badmin SR360 AND badmin Pityfool from their eternal slumbers

So long as he leaves Cthulhu dreaming...