ZXrage

E 75 TS, Tier 8 Premium HT (Lootbox Tank)

This is a joke, it really is.  While yes, great and greater than great players do exist, such as someone like gasai driving an E25  -  there does come a point where such a great player is really fucking absurdly out of place, when he calls a good player bad. That is fucking stupid. So, Mr Illuminati over here overperforms, well that is all well and dandy,  but to start throwing it around that everyone who doesn't do that.....is bad, well lol.  That is the entire WoT population, nevermind the WoTLabs forum. I mean, pardon me my good sir, Kolnis forum. 

Remind me of that Sugar Daddy guy, on Mahou. Lowest tier X DPG, was like 4.3K.  The results, not the attitude. It is either you are getting 5K avg dmg in your tanks that matter, or you are trash and don't matter. 

On 12/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, kolni said:
  1. GC
  2. KV-5 effectiveness
  3. Yes, 1. holds true. That's what I've been trying to say. Not that you should just get good to understand the game or otherwise you can't (still sorta true but not what I mean). This needs to be balanced too, it just goes unnoticed because the stats don't show them. If stats were of merit to that degree, then the T57 Heavy would be arguably one of the most insane overpowered tanks in the game. It was way back when, but even after the nerfs that DPM on an autoloader should let you outplay so many situations. It doesn't though because autoloader focus is not a stat measured and is almost entirely the reason for why it's not.

'So when... exactly does the M48 go from a good tank to the best tank in the game? I really want you to show me the stat that explains why. 

1. GC wasn't the point, its that some tanks are such absolute turds that they have no potential at all. I couldn't think of one so I suggested GC based on the reputation. It might not be an existent tank when they're FU but stock it could be possible. I can't imagine which tank. Yes. I didn't think it was worth it to look one up. 
  2. 3 people with 1 guy in an armor brick idiots can't handle. I cannot explain it. But since it occurred it *Must* have the potential to achieve it. Otherwise it cannot occur.
  3. The entire game is data so the achievement is not magic. Stats ruins mysticism. For T57 the tank is very good at bleeding so it is not necessarily that high on maximum potential. I don't know enough to form an adequate conclusion.

I don't know. I'm do not know enough.

I can say that the stats and armor profile give it a good blend of performance.

5 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

This is a joke, it really is.  While yes, great and greater than great players do exist, such as someone like gasai driving an E25  -  there does come a point where such a great player is really fucking absurdly out of place, when he calls a good player bad. That is fucking stupid. So, Mr Illuminati over here overperforms, well that is all well and dandy,  but to start throwing it around that everyone who doesn't do that.....is bad, well lol.  That is the entire WoT population, nevermind the WoTLabs forum. I mean, pardon me my good sir, Kolnis forum. 

Remind me of that Sugar Daddy guy, on Mahou. Lowest tier X DPG, was like 4.3K.  The results, not the attitude. It is either you are getting 5K avg dmg in your tanks that matter, or you are trash and don't matter. 

unironically calling Gasai a great player in 2k19 :gachi:

7 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

Buy a book on grammar man. Plz. 

I srsly dont understand all the bitching lol

Shouldnt we work together against the retardism of WG and their game design employees? :serb:

Kinda like the typical movie where a small group of intelligent people fights against the rest of the world? So literally like 90% of movies.

7 hours ago, Wurstsoljanka said:

group of intelligent people

See this is where you're wrong. No one here considers him inteligent and his opinions if supported would ruin the game. The idea of lets unite against a common enemy despite opposite goals under the banner of "we don't like you" is basically what Democrats were doing in US and similar parties did and lost in other countries. It's a retarded strategy. 

21 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

I don’t know who you think I am but I have absolutely no relation with this forum in any capacity other than being a user of it and creating content for it. The moderators moderate me too. This forum isn’t mine any more than it’s anyone elses. 

I’m aware that I come across as almost delusionally self-absorbed when it comes to this game. That’s because I firmly believe in my own opinions on this game. I also yield very good results taking from those opinions so I think I’m allowed to at least challenge statistics for who knows better. Me, or data? This is challenged in Chess so why not WoT? 

And now I’m going to sound that way again but it’s also pretty much true. Out of the playerbase left that still posts on this forum about the game I’m by far and away the best player left. Since Carbon and Val stopped posting I’m basically the last 5k player on the forum so forgive me for acting like I’m the only player who’s opinion matters when in my mind that’s the only player’s opinion that matters anyway since there’s no one there to challenge me. The problem is lack of competition so I have absolutely nothing to look up to. Sure there are players that consistently whoop me in game, (in any other game-mode than randoms I’m not much of a player) but they don’t discuss online or post on forums. I’d like them to, it’s only positive. 

I like to get called out, and to argue. Admitting being wrong really is a cornerstone to improvement so I’ll gladly hear you out once you can convince me I’m wrong. 

I play this game much less than I used to and I’m not at my own standards right now as a result but I’m confident enough that even with lacking gameplay time I’m more valuable than statistics to define the game. You think I’m out of place but I think I know my place precisely. This forum isn’t my circlejerk, if it were it’d defeat its own purpose. I just leverage player skill over you because it’s something you don’t have when evaluating the game and I think it’s delusional not to take that aspect into consideration. Your ”evaluations” of the game clearly lack something looking at your content, as its reception was met only with skepticism. It looks like you’re angry I don’t get the same treatment when making controversial statements but have a look at this thread again and try to spot the difference between you and I. I get challenged plenty, but my reasoning should at least give some points to entertain the idea of that I’m right or people’d stop listening to me. Your gameplay is yours and for you those opinions matter a lot (they’re your own after all) but for basically anyone else your opinion and their gameplay.. things just don’t add up. People are less inclined to believe you then, and won’t believe you until you prove them all wrong or get in line.  It might seem unfair that I get to challenge stats with less questioning and scrutiny but in real world terms I’m a CEO in the field and you’re still in school. You can still influence the world, but you’re going to have a much harder time than I of being heard. 

I can’t speak for the others but I believe my long history of content creation, helping other people on the forum and stats make people more susceptible to treating me a bit differently than they treat you. They simply think I’m more qualified to answer these things so they listen to me with much less doubt. 

Kolni.

The answer was to say "fuck pubbies".

I didn't think you were delusional. I thought you were annoyingly verbose, trying to capture literally every detail you could imagine since you weren't thoughtful enough to come to a conclusion.

EDIT: please don't kill me thanks

16 hours ago, Oicraftian said:
  1. GC wasn't the point, its that some tanks are such absolute turds that they have no potential at all. I couldn't think of one so I suggested GC based on the reputation. It might not be an existent tank when they're FU but stock it could be possible. I can't imagine which tank. Yes. I didn't think it was worth it to look one up. 
  2. 3 people with 1 guy in an armor brick idiots can't handle. I cannot explain it. But since it occurred it *Must* have the potential to achieve it. Otherwise it cannot occur.
  3. The entire game is data so the achievement is not magic. Stats ruins mysticism. For T57 the tank is very good at bleeding so it is not necessarily that high on maximum potential. I don't know enough to form an adequate conclusion.

I don't know. I'm do not know enough.

I can say that the stats and armor profile give it a good blend of performance.

I just lost a pretty long reply to this due to my phone dying and luckily it saved one reply at least but I don’t quite have it in me to rewrite it so I’ll be brief:

The game has aspects that cannot be reasonably measured so stats will be wrong from time to time too since they can’t take everything into consideration. The KV-5 thing is super specific (requires a platoonmate, good mechanics and strong decisionmaking) so obviously the statistics won’t show them since those games’ll get totally blurred out to any tracker or data collection. Yet I was able to shaft 750+ (15x amt of games) people over that had close to no chance of winning their game against me because it could fill that specific so easily. Not that it was anything fancy gameplay-wise, it really just was easy and any group of super unis could probably have done it as long as the KV-5 player could make sure he didn’t die early and be useful on every map. That part was pretty much key. It’d a huge balancing issue and game-breaking but completely off the stat-radar

I just think that it’s a whole different story when a KV-5 goes from pretty meh at best to best in tier with a platoonmate and an unconventional playstyle compared to the standard triple IS-6 platoon back then which had a statistical explanation to why it did well. Those 750 people had no chance of reasonably winning their games, which is pretty fucking busted. A platoon is busted anyway, but not quite to that degree even with the most OP thing you can think of today 

Thank god

It has what?

2.2k DPM

Medium tank bloom

300 alpha

workable gold pen

armor to force scrubs to aim

armor everywhere including up its ass and against the fucking sky

What was it again? Tier 9 medium HP?

And as a result of this combination its hard to bleed, good at killing, and is a bullet sponge.

I'll just guess you ran firepower tanks in the platoon too.

This entire game is data. That's what your replays are.

I think the 750 lost because all of them are turds and you brought 3 unicums into a fucking pub with a meatshield.

We were two for most of it, and three for some of it. I wish I could be more precise but I’m talking out of memory from 4 years ago. The other guy is blue, the third was unicum but not super unicum then. Better than most but nowhere close to the 3 tier 10 tryhards pubstomping tier 8 with SMM tanks you make it out to be. Much better platoons have tried and failed.

Yeah it has traits to use, but you conviently forgot that despite all of that people still couldn’t ever get the tank to work on a larger scale, most traits it’s had for more than half its lifetime (probably more but I don’t wanna have to fact check on my phone). It was in fact good imo, best in tier good but you needed someone around you to keep you from getting swarmed, then it did well. Unreasonably so. X3N4 played it alone, did much better than I in terms of well every stat but winrate. He thought the same, that it was fucking busted. Not that everybody else sucked. 

It’s easy to put it that way when you already know where to look. Funny how everyone else missed it all this time. 

All I’m saying is that it needs to be balanced too, the rest you can chalk up to being bored and probably going into it more than necessary

6 hours ago, kolni said:

I don’t know who you think I am but I have absolutely no relation with this forum in any capacity other than being a user of it and creating content for it. The moderators moderate me too. This forum isn’t mine any more than it’s anyone elses. 

I’m aware that I come across as almost delusionally self-absorbed when it comes to this game. That’s because I firmly believe in my own opinions on this game. I also yield very good results taking from those opinions so I think I’m allowed to at least challenge statistics for who knows better. Me, or data? This is challenged in Chess so why not WoT? 

And now I’m going to sound that way again but it’s also pretty much true. Out of the playerbase left that still posts on this forum about the game I’m by far and away the best player left. Since Carbon and Val stopped posting I’m basically the last 5k player on the forum so forgive me for acting like I’m the only player who’s opinion matters when in my mind that’s the only player’s opinion that matters anyway since there’s no one there to challenge me. The problem is lack of competition so I have absolutely nothing to look up to. Sure there are players that consistently whoop me in game, (in any other game-mode than randoms I’m not much of a player) but they don’t discuss online or post on forums. I’d like them to, it’s only positive. 

I like to get called out, and to argue. Admitting being wrong really is a cornerstone to improvement so I’ll gladly hear you out once you can convince me I’m wrong. 

I play this game much less than I used to and I’m not at my own standards right now as a result but I’m confident enough that even with lacking gameplay time I’m more valuable than statistics to define the game. You think I’m out of place but I think I know my place precisely. This forum isn’t my circlejerk, if it were it’d defeat its own purpose. I just leverage player skill over you because it’s something you don’t have when evaluating the game and I think it’s delusional not to take that aspect into consideration. Your ”evaluations” of the game clearly lack something looking at your content, as its reception was met only with skepticism. It looks like you’re angry I don’t get the same treatment when making controversial statements but have a look at this thread again and try to spot the difference between you and I. I get challenged plenty, but my reasoning should at least give some points to entertain the idea of that I’m right or people’d stop listening to me. Your gameplay is yours and for you those opinions matter a lot (they’re your own after all) but for basically anyone else your opinion and their gameplay.. things just don’t add up. People are less inclined to believe you then, and won’t believe you until you prove them all wrong or get in line.  It might seem unfair that I get to challenge stats with less questioning and scrutiny but in real world terms I’m a CEO in the field and you’re still in school. You can still influence the world, but you’re going to have a much harder time than I of being heard. 

I can’t speak for the others but I believe my long history of content creation, helping other people on the forum and stats make people more susceptible to treating me a bit differently than they treat you. They simply think I’m more qualified to answer these things so they listen to me with much less doubt. 

Youre emitting so much positive charisma that Im srsly tempted to have some kind of sexual intercourse with u :gachi:

11 hours ago, kolni said:

I’m more valuable than statistics to define the game

I think you should not pose this as you vs statistics. Those are 2 different data points/sets and should not be compared. Your performance speaks about something completely else than statistics. I'd argue I'm the last professional analyst on this forum left (since Richard Nixon went away) so I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum so I'm also biased but you tend to assume stats are wrong because they don't relate to you. But that's not because stats are wrong or useless but is that you use them wrong. Stats are useful for balancing the game but you have to look at ALL THE STATS, weight them properly and take into consideration other non stats factors.

Ie we should not look at stats exclusively but we should also not look at player opinions exclusively. Richard Nixon proved before Unicums are very biased in their judgement of what a good tanks and even top players on Wotlabs severly underestimated tanks that performed well but were not consistent. 

10 hours ago, kolni said:

The game has aspects that cannot be reasonably measured so stats will be wrong from time to time too since they can’t take everything into consideration.

This only means your analysis has missed something, not that stats are wrong. 

9 hours ago, kolni said:

We were two for most of it, and three for some of it. I wish I could be more precise but I’m talking out of memory from 4 years ago. The other guy is blue, the third was unicum but not super unicum then. Better than most but nowhere close to the 3 tier 10 tryhards pubstomping tier 8 with SMM tanks you make it out to be. Much better platoons have tried and failed.

Yeah it has traits to use, but you conviently forgot that despite all of that people still couldn’t ever get the tank to work on a larger scale, most traits it’s had for more than half its lifetime (probably more but I don’t wanna have to fact check on my phone). It was in fact good imo, best in tier good but you needed someone around you to keep you from getting swarmed, then it did well. Unreasonably so. X3N4 played it alone, did much better than I in terms of well every stat but winrate. He thought the same, that it was fucking busted. Not that everybody else sucked. 

It’s easy to put it that way when you already know where to look. Funny how everyone else missed it all this time. 

All I’m saying is that it needs to be balanced too, the rest you can chalk up to being bored and probably going into it more than necessary

You forget one thing people highly underestimate the value of hit points. Data shows that high HP tanks overperform compared to their perceived "goodness". There are many tanks with good wr with high hp, meh armor that works at random - Ferdie, KV5, O-Ni. They all overperform for the same reason. Survivability. I'd argue not having reliable armor + high hp in some cases is better than low hp + armor that work 100% of the time because people will be more agressive vs you so you get more chances to punish their agression

9 hours ago, kolni said:

Does @X3N4 play anymore? Was amazing at this game. 

42 minutes ago, Enroh said:

Does @X3N4 play anymore? Was amazing at this game. 

Don't some of the old Fame guys still play? Or are Decha and a few others also not active anymore? 

13 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Don't some of the old Fame guys still play? Or are Decha and a few others also not active anymore? 

Decha I know streams on occasion as I have him on my twitch follow list

19 minutes ago, Enroh said:

Decha I know streams on occasion as I have him on my twitch follow list

More than on occasion - he's pretty active right now, the most I've seen in years.

He's not at his peak (which is not really a criticism - his peak was insane. He was to ESL at to what Kolni was to randoms).

On 12/17/2019 at 9:48 PM, kolni said:

I am not going to debate it. Not that it is not debatable, but because of severe partial treatment, it would be absurd not to do so. Who you are? one of four people, that needs to be ignored for my sake, because if not - I get cautioned and punished for it. 

Best of luck, good tanking, and see you on the battlefield. But not here.

On 12/21/2019 at 5:36 AM, Diriz0n said:

I am not going to debate it. Not that it is not debatable, but because of severe partial treatment, it would be absurd not to do so. Who you are? one of four people, that needs to be ignored for my sake, because if not - I get cautioned and punished for it. 

Best of luck, good tanking, and see you on the battlefield. But not here.

You didn't get punished for arguing with Kolni. You got punished for arguing with everyone for weeks and it just happened the last argument of yours was with him and it was a bit absurd what you said about your skill but I know distinguishing between correlation and causation is probably some social BS for you so you will ignore it.

4 people. Not everyone. A select 4. You are welcome to look and see. Though I may irritate Enroh and haswell, I actually don't converse with them at all other than disputes and conflict resolution, because well they don't talk much. And don't talk much about tanks. So there is nothing to discuss. 4 people, do not account for everyone, as suspensions and cool-offs solely are a result from interacting with 4 people. This particular instance, it was him, well at least him that lit the powder keg. 

You are welcome to go through the logs. When not dealing with these 4, there is no real hassle. Enroh actually even said it in a post. Regardless, not getting je-baited into this nonsense. This is a thread for mentioning E75TS and things concerning it, not me. Leave it at that. If you want to take it to PM, sure, you do that and I will set myself a reminder to read them by at least 2029 and get back to you.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:15 PM, Diriz0n said:

4 people. Not everyone. A select 4. You are welcome to look and see. Though I may irritate Enroh and haswell, I actually don't converse with them at all other than disputes and conflict resolution, because well they don't talk much. And don't talk much about tanks. So there is nothing to discuss. 4 people, do not account for everyone, as suspensions and cool-offs solely are a result from interacting with 4 people. This particular instance, it was him, well at least him that lit the powder keg. 

You are welcome to go through the logs. When not dealing with these 4, there is no real hassle. Enroh actually even said it in a post. Regardless, not getting je-baited into this nonsense. This is a thread for mentioning E75TS and things concerning it, not me. Leave it at that. If you want to take it to PM, sure, you do that and I will set myself a reminder to read them by at least 2029 and get back to you.

You miss one important point. While 4 people (if you count all the topics you post in you will find more than 4 people that disagreed with you) is the number that disagree with you the number of people that agree with you is ZERO. This should kinda point you to the conclusion that people who don't argue with you probably still don't agree with you since otherwise you would probably get some kind of support. You don't.