ZXrage

E 75 TS, Tier 8 Premium HT (Lootbox Tank)

5 hours ago, hazzgar said:

You miss one important point. While 4 people (if you count all the topics you post in you will find more than 4 people that disagreed with you) is the number that disagree with you the number of people that agree with you is ZERO. This should kinda point you to the conclusion that people who don't argue with you probably still don't agree with you since otherwise you would probably get some kind of support. You don't. 

more accurate to say we don't have time to read that word salad. I generally don't agree with him but I dont really read what he writes either and have no investment in it since, to me, he's unproven.

ANYWAY. back on topic, the TS has really unreliable turret armor. I can sit hulldown and still get cheek penned by t44s and EBRs

That’s what happens when you suck at tank design. :P

dirizon writes like a red, thinks like a yellow, plays like a green and thinks he’s a blue.

Accordingly, he sounds insane. That’s because *He is* a red/yellow at heart.

it takes a special kind of stupid to argue Comet t7 top tier.

for clarity anything less than purple is defective.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:26 PM, hazzgar said:

You miss one important point. While 4 people (if you count all the topics you post in you will find more than 4 people that disagreed with you) is the number that disagree with you the number of people that agree with you is ZERO. This should kinda point you to the conclusion that people who don't argue with you probably still don't agree with you since otherwise you would probably get some kind of support. You don't. 

*4 people, do not account for everyone, as suspensions and cool-offs solely are a result from interacting with 4 people. This particular instance, it was him, well at least him that lit the powder keg.*

While I have debated with many others, like skara, churchill, hellsfog, taji, avalon, tupin  -  it has been debates concerning points. Not an argument that breaks down into slimy insults. That is what separates the debates from recent bickering and suspensions. 

I just did a quick activity search of my posting since august, and the people that have agreed with what I have said since then, have not been what you indicate as 'zero'. You are either making that up, are too lazy to read, or a combination of both. Even recent posting, I mean recent, indicates that you just don't want to see it even if it is there. 

Oicraftian Posted 4 hours ago

dirizon writes like a red, thinks like a yellow, plays like a green and thinks he’s a blue.

Accordingly, he sounds insane. That’s because *He is* a red/yellow at heart.

it takes a special kind of stupid to argue Comet t7 top tier.

for clarity anything less than purple is defective.

You are a red, that plays red, thinks like a red, posts like a red, knows just red, lives in red. 

It makes sense. You never back up what you say, you haven't done that to this day. I have said nothing at all about the Comet, where did you dig that up. You just make up stuff. Like this is wotlabs. Do you know what that means? Go into the top corner, Browse Wotlabs, type in my name, and see. I don't see any red, orange, or green. What are you talking about? Do you need this written out for you in Cyrillic? Would you understand then?

If you want wish to continue, send PMs to which I won't read, please.  I have stated this before already. Enorh has stated it. This is an E75TS thread, not a personal argument clinic. 

11 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

*4 people, do not account for everyone, as suspensions and cool-offs solely are a result from interacting with 4 people. This particular instance, it was him, well at least him that lit the powder keg.*

I never said they do. But I can count way more people that did not agree with you

While I have debated with many others, like skara, churchill, hellsfog, taji, avalon, tupin  -  it has been debates concerning points. Not an argument that breaks down into slimy insults. That is what separates the debates from recent bickering and suspensions. 

This doesn't change the fact they still did not agree with you even one one point about the game. This proves my previous point. Everyone on Wotlabs disagrees with you. Even if for your own benefit you pretend like people who are nicer to you are somehow less in disagreement with you. They aren't.

I just did a quick activity search of my posting since august, and the people that have agreed with what I have said since then, have not been what you indicate as 'zero'. You are either making that up, are too lazy to read, or a combination of both. Even recent posting, I mean recent, indicates that you just don't want to see it even if it is there. 

Then quote people that agree with you

16 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

more accurate to say we don't have time to read that word salad. I generally don't agree with him but I dont really read what he writes either and have no investment in it since, to me, he's unproven.

ANYWAY. back on topic, the TS has really unreliable turret armor. I can sit hulldown and still get cheek penned by t44s and EBRs

Yeah but the weakspots are smaller than on the Renegade. It can sit closer to the enemies than the renegade.

And? Your point? I don't care of the amount that disagree. Because it is just that - disagreement and debate. Who cares. I specifically just mentioned 4, that are problematic enough to ridiculously attack and lash out, causing a cess of fighting and bothering staff. As long as it remains a civil debate, who bloody cares - it remains on topic, people aren't shitting on other people, and staff aren't bothered. Who cares. Disagree all you want. Mind your manners though. It is as easy as that.

I do not seek to forcefully change the thoughts of those that disagree with me. And again, you are wrong, and unwilling to read. or you only read what you want. I am not sure which. I was negative repped 1 million by staff, and obviously it isn't -1m now, because somewhere somehow others are agreeing. It isn't error, as they can be taken back and issued again. Some agree. Now that may be to your disgust sure, but it is the case. How about you read. Any activity search, particular out of recent threads, can plainly see it. And since august, though I would be inclined to agree and stupid to disagree, that arguments are common, there are some that have agreed. If you need examples, they can gladly be provided.

- I agreed with many, that obj 268 V4 is too strong still, and the nerfs were pathetic, rather than pithy and correcting. 

- In relation to above, tanks that enter the game like Defender, 268 V 4, over-buffed Maus, 9.17 Type 5, oi, LT432  -  these are indeed problems and drastically affect game health. 

- I agree that artillery is a poor class for the game, and annoyingly broken.

- I agree that armoured cars were not properly thought over, tested, and implemented. A bad choice, and annoyingly broken.

- Agreeing over RNG as a fundamental part of the game and it should exist, but 25% is far too much. 

- Agreeing that map design is a problem. Though not my first complaint about the game and its direction, I would certainly agree that it is something to improve on. 

- agreeing that the obj 43OU scrapped nerfs was preposterous. 

- Supporting the idea that tank rewards like obj 279E, FV421, VK72, obj 9O7, obj 26O should be top of the line vehicles....on top of being provided in most cases to top of the line people to begin with, that do not further need more advantages. 

I agree.

Seems skill4  has changed his opinion, which makes sense  because first impressions are exactly that,  first impressions.

+Pro

strong upper plate, like VK45A or Lowe. Strong turret like Lowe. Reasonable side armour, augmented by thick tracks and sideskirts, to troll HEAT

Cupola is smaller than most think, unlike Rene. Half of it is extremely well sloped, which can lead to ricochet angle. Ears are small

Fast for a heavy tank, easily underestimated. Not just speed, but reverse too and it has good acceleration too.

Fair accuracy. Nice pen, nice alpha, nice shell velocity, reasonable DPM 

Great secondary traits like nice gun depression, nice view range (radioman for more VR)  reasonable terrain resistances

-Cons

Be careful with food, it then needs fire fighting directive. High engine fire probability.

Forward engine module leads to alot of engine hits and breakdown, like most german tanks

Very odd derpy .21 moving dispersion, users probably expect more accuracy out of it

Penetration drops off more rapidly, than tanks like Patriot, Caernarvon, AX, Rene. 

Not provided with typical chunky German tank HP,  like Lowe 

2 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

I agree.

Seems skill4  has changed his opinion, which makes sense  because first impressions are exactly that,  first impressions.

+Pro

strong upper plate, like VK45A or Lowe. Strong turret like Lowe. Reasonable side armour, augmented by thick tracks and sideskirts, to troll HEAT

Cupola is smaller than most think, unlike Rene. Half of it is extremely well sloped, which can lead to ricochet angle. Ears are small

Fast for a heavy tank, easily underestimated. Not just speed, but reverse too and it has good acceleration too.

Fair accuracy. Nice pen, nice alpha, nice shell velocity, reasonable DPM 

Great secondary traits like nice gun depression, nice view range (radioman for more VR)  reasonable terrain resistances

-Cons

Be careful with food, it then needs fire fighting directive. High engine fire probability.

Forward engine module leads to alot of engine hits and breakdown, like most german tanks

Very odd derpy .21 moving dispersion, users probably expect more accuracy out of it

Penetration drops off more rapidly, than tanks like Patriot, Caernarvon, AX, Rene. 

Not provided with typical chunky German tank HP,  like Lowe 

How bad does the pen dip at range? Is it like sub 200 at 500m i.e. Chinese heavy levels

1 hour ago, lavawing said:

How bad does the pen dip at range? Is it like sub 200 at 500m i.e. Chinese heavy levels

You can see it by hovering over the ammo in the game. At 100m its 227, at 200 its 2019 and at 500 down to 193. Compare it to the Renegade with 226/221/206, there is a difference for sure. For some obscure who the fuck knows reason.

23 hours ago, Diriz0n said:

And? Your point? I don't care of the amount that disagree. Because it is just that - disagreement and debate. Who cares. I specifically just mentioned 4, that are problematic enough to ridiculously attack and lash out, causing a cess of fighting and bothering staff

But this was not what we are talking about. What I mentioned is - every person that responded to you does not agree with you. There are only 2 reactions to you on this forum - people either ignore you or disagree with you. This should force you to think. So again NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU. Think about it instead of trying to fight the argument by claiming that it's not as bad because some people are nice when they tell you, you are wrong.

The discussion between you and me isn't about manners. It's about you not noticing no one is agreeing with you. 

And again, you are wrong, and unwilling to read. or you only read what you want

Jesus mate learn to debate. If you say I'm wrong say what specifically that I've said is wrong.

because somewhere somehow others are agreeing

Point me to one quote where someone agrees with you

It isn't error, as they can be taken back and issued again.

I am saying no one agrees with you not based on your rep but by the fact that no one agrees with you. 

I agreed with many, that obj 268 V4 is too strong still, and the nerfs were pathetic, rather than pithy and correcting.

The argument is "no one agrees with you" not "you don't agree with no one". Those 2 are not reversible. This is basic logic. It seriously hurts my brain to talk to someone who cannot follow it. The fact that you can produce commonly accepted opinions doesn't change the fact that all of your posts here, before you artificially created a post with commonly accepted ideas,, were taken very negatively no matter if the critique was toxic or nice. Again. No one agrees with you. This should tell you something about your opinions. Stop arguing with people, check your ego, learn to listen to others instead of protecting your fragile self worth. 

17 hours ago, Kymrel said:

You can see it by hovering over the ammo in the game. At 100m its 227, at 200 its 2019 and at 500 down to 193. Compare it to the Renegade with 226/221/206, there is a difference for sure. For some obscure who the fuck knows reason.

it's a % drop off at those ranges in a scale based on velocity fall off plus the shell arcs make it worse.
IIRC APCR has a fastER drop off (25%) than AP (20%) I think it sub scales at 5%pen/speed per 75m or some such. id have to look it up to tell you for sure

Shells randomly drop off, based on arbitrary decisions, not being AP or APCR. Some AP pen diminishes quickly, some slowly. Some APCR quickly, others slowly.  Tanks like Lowe and Somua, with their high base pen, have larger AP fall-off than others. Which makes no sense, as supposed APCR on Somua barely falls off at all. IS3 AP falls off quicker than its APCR, which remains very strong out to five hundred (m)  KV2 for isntance has 2  152 shells, both AP, randomly differently falling off.  It is random.....In the case of E75 TS, 193mm AP pen can be annoying when using long distance, since you can easily start bouncing targets like hulls of T32, Type 59, T62A -  things you wouldn't expect to bounce with what you'd expect from 227 pen.  Things like patriot, caervarvon, AX, Renee....their pen drops to like 2O6, 13mm advantage @ five hundred m

And     Assassin7 Posted August 18

On 8/18/2019 at 10:31 AM, Wanderjar said:

he's single handedly keeping the forum on life support because everyone hates him

On 8/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, Strigonx said:

I don't hate him i just want to know what the fuck is wrong with him.

^ pretty much.

Tbh he isnt wrong with a lot of his points in this topic, hes made some decent posts and discussions in others.

I just want to know what the hell is up with his 0 key. 

You yourself, agreed with me that T27 Skoda should have more DPM. You aren't reading or looking. And you clearly don't want to either.

I will do you a favour, look at alot of the content before the light tanks broken thread. It will make it easier for you. But still, it is only if you wish to read or not. Which I cannot blame you, I mean Social Science if you read for a living, perhaps when you aren't working and are off the clock...you would rather not read? Fair enough, I understand that. But don't use it in your arguments. 

And I am not agreeing with others over shit like dropped obj 43O line nerfs, laughable obj 268V4 nerfs, 25% RNG being too much  -  these are things I adamantly express it on my own. Just so happens, that alot of others agree with the same things.

21 hours ago, Kymrel said:

i dont habe the tenk :feelsbad:

On 12/18/2019 at 4:28 AM, kolni said:

The game has aspects that cannot be reasonably measured so stats will be wrong from time to time too since they can’t take everything into consideration. The KV-5 thing is super specific (requires a platoonmate, good mechanics and strong decisionmaking) so obviously the statistics won’t show them since those games’ll get totally blurred out to any tracker or data collection. Yet I was able to shaft 750+ (15x amt of games) people over that had close to no chance of winning their game against me because it could fill that specific so easily. Not that it was anything fancy gameplay-wise, it really just was easy and any group of super unis could probably have done it as long as the KV-5 player could make sure he didn’t die early and be useful on every map. That part was pretty much key. It’d a huge balancing issue and game-breaking but completely off the stat-radar

I just think that it’s a whole different story when a KV-5 goes from pretty meh at best to best in tier with a platoonmate and an unconventional playstyle compared to the standard triple IS-6 platoon back then which had a statistical explanation to why it did well. Those 750 people had no chance of reasonably winning their games, which is pretty fucking busted. A platoon is busted anyway, but not quite to that degree even with the most OP thing you can think of today 

Did anything change with KV5?

Or you mean the buffs it gets years ago, that made it a brutal murder machine due to OP dps and massive hp?

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Did anything change with KV5?

Or you mean the buffs it gets years ago, that made it a brutal murder machine due to OP dps and massive hp?

The last buff was when all pref mm tanks were buffed. The one where the armor got kinda better.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:14 AM, Wanderjar said:

it's a % drop off at those ranges in a scale based on velocity fall off plus the shell arcs make it worse.
IIRC APCR has a fastER drop off (25%) than AP (20%) I think it sub scales at 5%pen/speed per 75m or some such. id have to look it up to tell you for sure

Depends on the tank, new lights have irredeemably bad APCR pen at range even when APCR is the stock ammo.
The French 100mm - the one that is derpy af - basically doesn't lose pen with the APCR.
The Soviet 122mm on the T-10 loses like 5 mm of pen over 500m whereas the one on the 430U loses like 30 over the same range.
Generally APCR loses more pen over range but there are a lot of outliers.

Wargaming has an actual table that I want to say someone developed for predicting range and pen fall off. Richard Nixon would know for sure

I would have to probably dig it up through the wayback machine to actually find it. gold APCR falls off faster than standard APCR does but AP tends to retain most of its penetration because it's shape and weight based rather than speed based like APCR is

On 12/31/2019 at 7:55 AM, Wanderjar said:

Wargaming has an actual table that I want to say someone developed for predicting range and pen fall off. Richard Nixon would know for sure

I would have to probably dig it up through the wayback machine to actually find it. gold APCR falls off faster than standard APCR does but AP tends to retain most of its penetration because it's shape and weight based rather than speed based like APCR is

If you hoover your mouse in the garage above shells, it lists the pen at 100, 300 and 500m :p

I find alot of it has to do with bore size.

57mm on T-28 med/A43  and  6PDR (57mm) on Crusader/Churchills  --  massively drop in APCR penetration across long distances. Same goes for the unique AMX1357 mega-clip 57mm. However, their AP shells, no real drop. T-5O-2 has a copy of the 57mm pretty much, but weirdly the APCR doesn't drop off.....T-5O-2 has the same APCR pen at range as AMX1357, and at close range they are ludicrously 195vs165 apart.....that is ridiculous. Matilda or Sentinel on the other hand, their unique 2PDR (4Omm) have no real range drop off, despite being very small bore. Really, to put it best and predictably, the game is random as fuck and arbitrary. 

Lowe, Tiger ll, E75TS have pen drop off issues,  while KV4 and T34 H don't really have them. It is pure random. 

And by the way, never had said Comet is a good tank. In this or any other forum. Comet sucks. all tier 7 meds suck

10 game impressions ymmv 

GUN - 8/10 - good mix of alpha, accuracy and DPM.

• + 282 gold pen allows you to negate a lot of armour in the same tier - note however gold rounds have 'only' got 246 pen at sniping range which is worse than what an IS-3 gets with its 265 pen APCR
  • + good shell velocity on both AP and APCR
  • + generous ammo capacity
  • = unlike the Renegade soft stats are merely decent and gun tends to be derpy
  • = all things considered final hit-rate is comparable to an IS-3 - less snappy but better at mid range
  • = DPM passable but does not let you trade 2 for 1 like the Renegade does                                       
  • =  -8 gun depression: neutral on this tank because of height

le summary: a good enough gun but nothing exceptional 

ARMOUR - 8/10 - i.e. 
worse Lowe

• + good turret: 230 frontal with small cupola - however only works when facing enemies
  • + good sidescraper due to turret placement and side skirts
  • + steep angling on UFP makes it very tough when using gun depression: 260 + against AP, 290+ against APCR, 300+ against HEAT
  • + like E75, can bait shots by presenting overangled front 
  • + combination of thick tracks and side skirts will absorb HEAT and small calibre shells
  • = UFP is 200-220 EA on flat ground: unreliable against same tier heavies and weak against goldspam/TDs
  • = LFP large and not very thick - 190 EA - can however be angled
  • = sidescrape imperfect due to protruding front plate and 'beak'
  • - look at the size of that thing
  • - armour only works from one angle - cone of invincibility is small
  • - arty. deck is not particularly thin but the nature of this tank and size makes it difficult to avoid arty damage
  • - engine damage

la summary: your armour is only as good as your positioning but in the right position you have the tools to be very hard to dislodge

MOBILITY - 9/10

• + 45 top speed and reaches it
  • + -18 reverse
  • + 16 HP/t makes tank very quick to accelerate esp for a heavy: bait shots by rocking back and forth
  • + good terrain resistances and good gear ratios - from what I could observe the tank is one of the few heavies that aren't gimped beyond the 40km/h range
  • + 80 tonne tank with ludicrous 1200 HP gas turbine means you can push around wrecks or allies (if you wish to turn them into wrecks)
  • - slow tank traverse and turret traverse limits brawling
  • - lack of agility makes it bad at knife fighting mediums and lights unlike Renegade

TOTAL: 25/30 (Renegade is 23 fyr)

• strongest heavium at tier 8
  • playstyle: kind of IS-7/AMX Mle 51 ish in that it relies heavily upon seeking out and bullying weaker targets, for micropositioning, refer to Chrysler K
  • can and should seek forward heavy positions for cheap early-game shots
  • DO NOT chai snipe unless you have absolutely nothing better to do
  • Renegade is more relaxing to play but this is more rewarding if you play aggressively
  • not much of a role in tier 10 matches and not really built to be a support tank, but at least has high APCR pen
  • being an arty magnet and having a derpy gun makes it occasionally tilt inducing
  • ugly 

2350 DPG over 10 matches and 1.1 ish armour use efficiency for some reason, will prolly drop to 2K

tbh I prefer the burgermobile but perform better in this one which seems to suit my playstyle better