140 skin
430U skin
JPZ skin
E100 skin
13 105 skin

Credit Results
+ ~3 Million

Gold results:
~45000 gold including compensation for duplicates (wow 11k gold for a spare prog. nice)

WOT Premium time:
~70 days+

Festive tier 10 reached  
4 snow maidens
an assload of national and universal blueprints
AMR 35 tier 2 french tank 
Tier X 2d skin Winter Wonderland

No female commander yet from the loot boxes> Shes still as OP as Santa was last year:

"Julia Winnfield." A deer with a carrot and 3 perks (3 100% of the first 2 zero ones and 1 you can choose it yourself) 

a list of the tanks/skins  etc if you just want to be lazy and copy/paste/quote 

New Year 2D Styles: in order to understand which collection to collect completely in order to obtain one (s):

New Year - "His Vorseshestvo" (style with Murazor carpet)
Christmas - “Gingerbread Protection” (gingerbread style).
Oriental New Year - "Blooming Sakura" (style with Japanese sakura).
Magical New Year - "Armor from tangerine" (style with tangerines).

Object 703 Option II - 11.500
E 75 TS - 10.500
Progetto M35 mod. 46 - 11.000
SU-130PM - 10.900
Bretagne Panther - 3.650
Sherman VC Firefly - 3.200
Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K - 2.200
Sexton I - 1.250
AM 39 Gendron-Somua - 500

100 USD

75 Lunar New Year Boxes

Vehicles:

Obj 703 II (only got one single t8 out of the entire package)

Bretagne Panther

Sherman VC Firefly

Pz III Ausf. K

Sexton I

AM 39

Skins:

all 6

Gold results:

30,200 gold (includes gold from low tier prem duplicates)

Credits:

4.8 million

WoT Premium time:

53 days

Crew:

Julia Winnfield (free 6th and BIA commander)

25 Lunar Boxes
Tanks: SU-130, Bret Panther, Firefly, AM39
Skins: 430U, E100, JPE100, AMX
Credits: 1.5m?
Gold: 9700 (only extra was from Sexton dupe?)
Prem: 9d

Fairly underwhelming (even w/ the T8 prem) as I already have equivalents:

Skorp G and SU-122-44 -> SU-130
Panther -> Ravioli
Firefly -> Cromwell B

But... I got my "money's worth" just on the gold alone. And I'm really liking the 430U skin.

Got two packs of 75, I'll likely be gifted a few more by friends through exchanges through the month.

I was in a rush for work, so I didn't jot everything down like normal, but the first set included all the lower tier tanks at least once, the commander, all the skins except the one for the E4, and both the E75 TS and the 703 II.

The next 75 included the E4 skin, the 703 twice and the progetto (which I also already have). Total gold haul including compensation for 3 tier 8s was about 100,000. Credit income appeared to be around 8M.

I won't have time to do decoration stuff until tonight, but if it's anything like last year, 150 boxes should be close to enough to get every ornament in the book.

7 minutes ago, Fenxis said:

Fairly underwhelming (even w/ the T8 prem) as I already have equivalents:

Skorp G and SU-122-44 -> SU-130

130 is a great tank. The camo value and slightly bigger punch make it better than the scorp on a campy map, though the scorp does still have mobility over it.

53 minutes ago, Android25 said:

I won't have time to do decoration stuff until tonight, but if it's anything like last year, 150 boxes should be close to enough to get every ornament in the book.

I found with 25 boxes it got me to Tier 9 Festive level and ~4% credit bonus. It will definitely harder to get that credit income going. I did notice that in the 6 festive slots that (while prem tanks are excluded) reward tanks can be used; very nice for crew grinding US TD crews.

53 minutes ago, Android25 said:

130 is a great tank. The camo value and slightly bigger punch make it better than the scorp on a campy map, though the scorp does still have mobility over it.

OK good to hear. I was just thinking in terms of "value" I would have preferred the other 3 T8 prems and/or the E4/140 skins.

Pretty good haul for 75 box Lunar New Year set:

2019:  3 Million Credits; 47 Prem Days; 51,450 Gold; Obj 730 II, E 75 TS, 2x B Panther, 3x Sexton, 3x Pz III K, 2x AM39, Reindeer Girl; JP E100, Obj 430U, and T110E4 Styles.

Comparison to last year.

2018:  3 Million Credits; 51 Prem Days; 52,100 Gold; Obj. 252U, 2x KV-220-2, 6x M4 Imp., 2x Turan III, Leafblower, Santa; all for styles (T57, IS-7, Grille 15, and Bat Chat)

Spent 100 €
75 Boxes (chinese version)

Tank results: 
Bretagne Panther  
Firefly  
PzIII ausf K
AM 39 Gendron  (no idea how often. At least one time, maybe two)
Sexton 1

Skin results:
430U skin
13 105 skin

Credit Results
+ ~5 Million

Gold results:
~27000 gold 

WOT Premium time:
~40 days

All in all pretty shitty compared to others. Not a single T8 prem. Not many, if any, double little premium shitters. Only two Skins and not a lot premium days

I bought 11 boxes. Last year this netted me 11k gold (cause tank duplicate) and a few days premium.

This year: 4 days premium, fuck all credits, and under 5k gold. Since I don’t consider the premium time to be of any value at all (not currently grinding any lines) I barely did any better than if I’d just bought the gold normally. 

10k gold got me through this year’s worth of xp conversion and crew retraining. So I might buy another 11 boxes to get me to that princely sum and that’ll be my annual spend on the game done. 

45 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Or learn to spend less...

I draw the line at completely stock horror grinds (if I need the top gun to maintain sanity I’ll get it) and losing crew xp to retraining. 10k gold should cover me for another year.

I dropped AUD 136ish (forget the exact) for 75 boxes.

Tanks:

• All of the low-tier ones, including some multiples (particularly of the Sexton and PzIII ausf K of which I got at least 3 of both, didn't bother counting the rest)
  • Obj 730 II
  • E 75 TS
  • SU-130

Skins:

• Obj 430U
  • Obj 140
  • E100
  • Amx 105
  • E4

Gold:

• About 30,000 including from doubles of premium tanks

Credits:

• Actually forgot to calculate, but doesn't seem that much, definitely under 5 million.

Premium Account:

• 64 days

Also got the new Christmas commander.

Overall, my luck has been good with the Christmas loot-boxes. Last year I also snagged all the tier 8 premiums that I didn't have (IS3A, Defender) and got the skins for the tanks that I actually have the in the garage, so I find the investment quite worthwhile once also factoring in the Premium time and gold. In my opinion definitely the best value-for-money when you consider that a straight-up premium tank (e.g. the Renegade, which I could only get to 40% with limited playtime is just under half of what I paid for the boxes).

That said, obviously my RNG has been good two years in a row. The 703 II was in the last set of 5 boxes I opened, the E75TS in the 3rd-last set so for a while it wasn't looking anywhere near as good.

I screwed up and bought the wrong set of decorations though, I wanted to go for Lunar for the sakura skin but bought the New Year set instead for the stupid carpet...

I dropped 300.00 US. I'll be away on vacation and as memory serves the longer you wait the less productive the boxes can be

Tanks:

• All of the low-tier ones, I will finish selling them tomorrow stupid WoT only lets you sell 6
  • Obj 730 II
  • E 75 TS
  • SU-130 - already owned
  • Progetto - already owned

Skins:

• Obj 430U
  • Obj 140
  • E100
  • Amx 105
  • E4
  • Jadgzilla

Gold:

• About 230,000 including from doubles of premium tanks

Credits:

• 12 million

Premium Account:

• About 200 days

Also got the new Christmas commander and enough National and Universal fragments to research the Jadgpazer E100 and K91. I also got enough decorations to get the 4 female reward crew members.

Best bank for your buck still. Hard to completely quantify but I would say approximately $300 in tanks alone, another $280 in gold and $50 in credits. Just guessing because I'm on a mobile. 

1 hour ago, sohojacques said:

I draw the line at completely stock horror grinds (if I need the top gun to maintain sanity I’ll get it) and losing crew xp to retraining. 10k gold should cover me for another year.

I thought you weren't doing any grinds tho. Either way, if you're not grinding basically aside from a few equipment demounts (which FLs / RB etc. usually cover) you don't really need much gold. Even crew retraining is pretty easily done via credits given all the boosters we get these days.

All by the by tho i guess, and mostly this is coming from someone who tries not to give wg money.

@Ezz gonna grind Polish HTs and a few odds and sods from other trees. There’s also the promise of an Italian HT line. And I meant reskilling crews, not retraining, sorry.

But yeah, if “free” xp wasn’t such a limited resource I wouldn’t buy any gold. 

2 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

It's a little late but I would caution people that the payouts looks a little bit reduced from last year, at least based on QB's payout spreadsheet of 200 boxes. It's a small sample though.

my opinion as well comparing last years haul with this one. maybe its a reduced tank reward pool? the gold seems on par but the t8 doubles are much rarer

75 loot boxes new year: 

E75 TS x2

double barreled Blyant mobile x2

SU 130-pm

Icantspellitsnameandamtolazytolookitup panther

sexton 1

tier 2 wheely boi x3

well over 3.5 million credits

more than 50 days of premium
and all of the styles available 

from what ive seen the boxes this year indeed give less tanks both high/low tiers 

also the gold value is reduced because this year the boxes contain a tier 2 and a tier 3 which obv give less gold for duplicates than the previous years which iirc were tier 4+

those two things combined mean this years boxes aren't as good, still the best valued items in-game and the smartest time to spend $$ on tanks than any other time of year. just not as good as we have been used to the past 2 times

Something i disagree with (other than putting more new tanks in the boxes) is them locking the credit bonus behind decoration collections, and then on top of that increasing the # of decorations to 380-ish (2017 was 251 decorations total, 2018 was 310-315 iirc) which encourages people to spend more not just for the camo's (which take more to get) but also for the +50% credit bonus 

$40 on 25 boxes and I got SHIT rolls

Tier 2 Wheel = Meh

Ausf K = Meh

Berg = Meh

about 6700 gold

about $1.6m Credits (I had 59,000,000)

about 34 Days of Premium

Here is what the garbage payout looked like (not in this specific order ):

Extra Gold +250,+250

Premium 7+1+1+1+1+3+3+1+3+1+7+7+1

Credits 100+500+100+100+100+100+100+500k

1 x 3D (JPE)

Berg

Ausf K

AM39

10 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

my opinion as well comparing last years haul with this one. maybe its a reduced tank reward pool? the gold seems on par but the t8 doubles are much rarer

I think it's more the inclusion of the T2 Wheelie Boy and T3 Sexton -- those have terrible gold values even compared to the T5s.