The contest is now closed. As proven by his game of biblical proportions, @kolni is the greatest WoT player of all time with 4969 damage (nice), 9 kills, and 1143 base XP on a defeat. This means he has 75 euros, eternal glory and bragging rights. I will assume that the matter is now closed forever and will never be argued over ever again. Unfortunately for Kolni his game did not take place during the allotted time (he missed it by 2 1/2 years or so) so he is not eligible for prizes. 

There were three participants, all on the NA server. While this says some fairly disturbing things about the mental state of the NA player base, it does help with giving out prizes. In first place is @SkittlesOfSteeI in-game username Meows_really_heckin of the SUX clan with 2710 damage. In second place is @Enroh also in the SUX clan. Enroh technically qualifies for both second and third places  with 6 kills and an incredible (sort of) 845 base XP. As per the rules Enroh receives the greater prize. Finally in third place is @FavreFan4ever of the M-I-T clan with 577 base XP. Congratulations you may PM me in game or through WoTlabs to claim your prize. maybe next year I'll do a DW 2 contest. 

30 minutes ago, echo9835 said:

The contest is now closed. As proven by his game of biblical proportions, @kolni is the greatest WoT player of all time with 4969 damage (nice), 9 kills, and 1143 base XP on a defeat. This means he has 75 euros, eternal glory and bragging rights. I will assume that the matter is now closed forever and will never be argued over ever again. Unfortunately for Kolni his game did not take place during the allotted time (he missed it by 2 1/2 years or so) so he is not eligible for prizes. 

There were three participants, all on the NA server. While this says some fairly disturbing things about the mental state of the NA player base, it does help with giving out prizes. In first place is @SkittlesOfSteeI in-game username Meows_really_heckin of the SUX clan with 2710 damage. In second place is @Enroh also in the SUX clan. Enroh technically qualifies for both second and third places  with 6 kills and an incredible (sort of) 845 base XP. As per the rules Enroh receives the greater prize. Finally in third place is @FavreFan4ever of the M-I-T clan with 577 base XP. Congratulations you may PM me in game or through WoTlabs to claim your prize. maybe next year I'll do a DW 2 contest. 

LMAO haha thanks @echo9835