ProxyCentauri

If you wonder why there is 3 clickers every f-ing tier x game during christmas..

...With max christmas booster on-50% added credits  I discovered I can actually make a profit in my GC even running gold rounds, food, big rep-kit etc-at least in the rounds
where I won and the sledge was unhurt. I never used to click so I could also add up those easy early clicker missions and add on 25-50k silver every 3. game or so.
With 53/55, GC or T92 they were pretty easy.
WTG WG :/ fukin insane

last i checked it wasnt just during Christmas.

but i guess its more of an incentive to play it in a way.

Also the Christmas Bonus has always allowed to you make credits/Break even in tanks when spamming gold+food+large equipment, even in 10's. It's part of what makes the Christmas event so good/OP , its also why each year WG makes getting the 50% credit bonus harder and harder to encourage you to just spend money to get it.

2 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

last i checked it wasnt just during Christmas.

but i guess its more of an incentive to play it in a way.

Also the Christmas Bonus has always allowed to you make credits/Break even in tanks when spamming gold+food+large equipment, even in 10's. It's part of what makes the Christmas event so good/OP , its also why each year WG makes getting the 50% credit bonus harder and harder to encourage you to just spend money to get it.

Ye-well I aint nowhere near your level Deus, and when a green shitter is able to click profitably I dont dear to think how unicas will perform
under such circumstances

9 hours ago, ProxyCentauri said:

Ye-well I aint nowhere near your level Deus, and when a green shitter is able to click profitably I dont dear to think how unicas will perform
under such circumstances

Anonymizer and pray the rest of your team has it.

3 hours ago, Panzergraf said:

WoWS has a hard limit on the number of carriers in every match (or at least it used to, haven't played in a while).
Why can't WoT have that too?

World of Tanks has a cap of 6 arty per match, 3 on each side. Artillery also cannot platoon with other arty before a battle. None of that prevents a 3 arty game from doing a really good imitation of a fountain of diarrhea of course, but the days of 12 arty per side are long gone.

This period at the end and after the xmas boosters is full premium spam, it's premium ammo span city at the moment, you basically have to assume everyone is spamming it.  I mean I am playing tier 9 tanks with food, using premium ammo and still making like 100k profits. 

The 3 arty is just a thing, it always goes in these cycles, WG nerf arty, arty bobs over react and say its terrible, turns out its not, all the arty bobs start clicking again and annoying people, added to all the people doing their missions.

For it to drop down we need the next minor arty nerf, and we'll have a nice period with far less of them in the game.