Dare I say it? The 7v7 is actually not bad. No arty, people go for the objective and slug it out in 4 minutes or so. Pretty neat.

Sadly there are arties. But only every 5 games or so. So I don´t rly care. 

Platooning with two others this is rly fun. Fast rounds and you have an even bigger inpact with two friends. 

Yeah, just had my first game with arty. And I'm rank 4 or something. So they are rare. Only morons would play arty in a 7v7.

13 hours ago, Kymrel said:

Only morons would play arty.

There you go, fixed.

I like it. I'm consistently doing better damage than I do in randoms, and I don't know how to explain it, lol.

It was nice for the first few days. But by now, at least on EU server, it seems that all 46% bots have finally discovered this mode and now it is not uncommon to have 3 players camp in the back or drive to the other side of the map. Heck, I have just seen a med push Lakeville valley...

22 hours ago, isterija said:

It was nice for the first few days. But by now, at least on EU server, it seems that all 46% bots have finally discovered this mode and now it is not uncommon to have 3 players camp in the back or drive to the other side of the map. Heck, I have just seen a med push Lakeville valley...

Did they give out free tier 10 rental tanks to all the plebs on EU like they did on NA? As if randoms were not bad enough, now shitters with 145wn8 and 40%wr with <100 battles are queuing up in 5A rentals. Farming the reds is easy but your team of rentals get in the way, go the wrong way, do the wrong thing, fire HE (of course) and you have to babysit them and carry them 9/10 

Yep, same on EU. I have already seen a couple of bot-like players with 0 battles on their accounts. I assume they were re-rolls, although I have no idea why someone would create a new account for this event.

Well, yes and no. You can earn different tier 10 rental tanks in the 7v7 as you progress, but you can only use them in the 7v7. So it tends to be a good way to spot the noobs, although some better players probably use the opportunity to play tanks they haven't unlocked before, like the Progetto or Udes.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, H4NI said:

There you go, fixed.

I like it. I'm consistently doing better damage than I do in randoms, and I don't know how to explain it, lol.

You dont have to be as patient as in randoms. So you make less mistakes.