Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

Post your guesses and most inflammatory BS

NA start: Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET
EU start ???
RU start: Wed Feb 5 at 07:00 Moscow time

a nifty tool for tracking the black market, accessible from your phones:
https://wgstatus.com/#/en/black_market_2020

This reads the RU server BM not the NA or EU. helpfully accessibly from mobile devices

Here's some of what the russians are listing:
I'm sure this is one of the best guess so far: 

Auction rules:

• Place your bet in the window next to the “Place bet” button. This number has to be between the minimal bet (For Chrysler G offer: 3.000.000 credits) and up.

• Submit the bet. Now you have 8 hours until bets close. In this period you can change your bet, increase it, get it back and so on.

• After 8 hour period, calculations will be held and the highest bidders in accordance to the available tank amount will receive the vehicle. If your bid is not a winning number, you will receive your credits back after 8 hour period (IE you have to wait 8 hours to get them back after the auction ends) 

just to muddy the waters because I'm fairly certain WG will never sell CW rewards tanks

907 - 50m silver
VK 7202 - 50m silver
FCM - 15m silver
T44-100 (a reward version not the full prem one?)  - 10m silver / 9k gold
Black Bulldog - 7m silver
Waffle (the nerfed gold one) - 45m silver / 30k gold 
121B - 50m silver
Chief - 80m silver
EBR prem 8-10k gold 
Progetto -12m silver

The list so far: 
Day 1: Lansen

• Lot: Lansen C
• Price (silver): 8.500.000
• Quantity: 40.000 pcs.

1st Item: Lansen C for 8 Mil. RU 40k 

2nd item: AMX 13 57 GF for 7k gold. RU 40k EU 15K

3rd item: Chrysler K is up for AUCTION. Starting bid 3.000.000 credits in 100k step increments. RU 40,000 EU 23,400. (No idea on NA total sold)

• RU lowball 9 mil
  • EU lowball 4.5 mil
  • NA lowball 3.8 mil 

4th item: 105 leFH18B2 for 300 gold got vaporized in less than 10 seconds on EU. about 20 seconds on RU (10k on RU, 3k on EU ) expected count for NA is about 700 600.
sold out on NA in about 10 seconds as well.

5th Item: SU-76i for 15k gold. Seal clubbers rejoice. RU had 5k and it sold out in 45 seconds and got the SU76G FT chinese tier 4 instead
NA eventually got it with no warning. it lasted an hour. for 15000 gold. EU and RU both got it for 300 gold and got both tanks. Minsk shit the bed here

6th item: Caernarvon AX auction for gold next up. starting bid 5000 gold in 100 increments.   23.400 EU. 40,000 RU 3450 NA

• RU lowball 5000 (didnt sellout)
  • EU lowball 5000 (didnt sellout)
  • NA lowball 5000 (didnt sellout) The credit conversion rate means they sold for about 2 mil credits

7th Item: FV215B (183) for 22.000.000 credits RU 55,000, EU 16,000, NA  ??
RU and EU both sold out in about 10 mins

8th Item:  Type 59 GOLD auction for 20,000 gold starting bid RU 5000, EU 1500, NA 300

• RU lowball 26,800 gold 
  • EU lowball 41,200 gold
  • NA lowball 57,000 gold

9th Item: PZ 38(H) "Mini maus" for 9,500 Gold. RU 10,000  EU 3000 NA 600.  EU sold out in 31 seconds, NA in 10 seconds. RU hasnt sold out yet.

10th item:
  Pz 58 Mutz SchwarzPanzer auction for 3 mil starting bid RU 60000, EU 25000, NA 5100 

• RU lowball 6.2 mil
  • EU lowball 4.51 mil
  • NA lowball 3.2 mil 

11th offer: 1st personal mission campaign "The Long awaited backup" Orders. Seemingly unlimited quantities??
3 orders for 1500 gold

12th offer: Obj 261 Camo style "Thin case" Auction for 261 gold starting bid. RU 100,000, EU 29200, NA 5600

• RU  lowball 261 gold (didnt sell out)
  • EU  lowball 261 gold (didnt sell out)
  • NA lowball 300 gold (sold out)
  • SEA lowball 500ish gold (sold out)

Skin valued at 750 gold (normal 3D camo value)

13th offer: EBR 75 FL10  Auction for 10,000 gold starting bid. RU 20,000 - EU 5,900 - NA 1,200 - SEA 900

• RU  lowball 13,001 gold NA- 13.500 Gold, EU – ~12.000 Gold.
  • EU  lowball  12,000 gold
  • NA lowball   13,501 gold
  • SEA lowball

14th and final offer: BT-SV Auction for 10 mil credits starting bid, RU - 20,000 EU - 5,900 NA - 1,200

• RU lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
  • EU lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
  • NA lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
Edited by Wanderjar
results updates

I think the 777 v2 is plausible since a while ago they patched its resell value down to the amount you see on other Black/Bond market vehicles. 

And the Goldwaffle makes sense because it exists and is gold. 

I could believe the t22 sr as well. WG could use that as a nice credit sink to tank collectors. 

the SU85i SU 76i intrigues me. that thing is OP as hell and a seal clubbers dream like the pz2j was in 2015

1 hour ago, Wanderjar said:

I could believe the t22 sr as well. WG could use that as a nice credit sink to tank collectors. 

the SU85i intrigues me. that thing is OP as hell and a seal clubbers dream like the pz2j was in 2015

SU85 (i) sucks.  You are talking about SU76 (l)  Which is just blown out of proportion too, because so many tier 3-4 have 65 pen to smash it with now. It does not have FCM Pak   VR, -GD, DPM, pen, accuracy, aim-time, soft gun stats....heck it does not even have its HP. The squishy mango FCM, has more HP than this shitbox. 

Hardly anything at all, all SU76 (l) gets are top speed it only goes when downhill, camo which is only slightly better and massively worse when combined with its terrible VR, and lots of ammunition storage it gets to use for  A) ricocheting off Matilda  B) never firing because its promptly 2-shot

T-22 R would be nice. 

The M60 and 121B are already for sale in the Bond shop for 15k so I would not rule out CW reward tanks, but would expect people to be concerned should a Chieftain or 907 pop up. 

Some interesting predictions on those lists (what is cc? as in 50cc silver? 50 million?) - I'll be trying to set the alarm to have a look each night - will be at work during the day time ones though... 

I want the Waffel. I have so much gold to spend.

But the times we have on EU server are horrible for me. 5pm or am. Either I sleep or at work during this times

2 hours ago, stewiejp said:

Some interesting predictions on those lists (what is cc? as in 50cc silver? 50 million?) - I'll be trying to set the alarm to have a look each night - will be at work during the day time ones though... 

yeah its million. sorry I forgot to not ruski the amounts. I dont really notice them anymore

it may be the M6 OR E2 chief not the FV4201 as well

so apparently WG asia screwed up a bit and posted this live:
there is bidding for SOME of the tanks, not all of them

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2020/02/05/world-of-tanks-black-market-betting-for-tanks-confirmed/

njbg6mjxd2f41.jpg?w=656&ssl=1

Several hours ago, there was an announcement popped up in the Korean SEA WoT site.

Here's a rough translation (google signs ftw)

- Now the players have to compete in an auction for the goods including tanks.
- Each good has a minimum price and maximum quantity (gold or credit)
-A player can make a bid on a wanted item and the amount of credit or gold will be deducted from your account.
-There is no limitation on changing your bid until the end of the auction
- When the auction is ended, you cannot change your bid
- N players with highest bids will earn the tank and the rest will get the refund of their bid

and the russians found some of this in a patch folder:
<black_market_bet_failed> black_market_bet_failed </black_market_bet_failed>
<black_market_bet_won> black_market_bet_won </ black_market_bet_won>
<black_market_enter> black_market_enter </ black_market_enter>
<black_market_exit> black_market_exit </ black_market_exit>
<black_market_make_bet> black_market_make_bet </ black_market_make_bet>
</ effects>
</ effects>

black_market_bet_failed - black market - the rate of failed
black_market_bet_won - black market - bet is won
black_market_enter - black market - entry
black_market_exit - black market - exit
black_market_make_bet - black market - place a bet

Right after a player made a screenshot and shared on the korean SEA community forum, the WG Asia operator showed up and said

'By our mistake, it is announced while it is written. But this is not the final version. we are sorry about the confusion.'

But since it was 'written' as an official announcement on the official site..... 
take that with a massive grain of salt 

Edited by Wanderjar

Bidding... Ewww. I'd rather the reverse. Full price for first hour then decrease subsequent hours. Seemed silly for a black market to want to offload stuff then just end up keeping a ton of tanks (or at least they did on sea for some of the undesirables). But it's wg after all...

I wouldn't be surprised if the 100mm of the Object 703 shows up.

Also either the KV-4 Krev or that weird KV-4 TD.

WG said that at least some of this stuff is going to be weird and things that have never really appeared before.

Lansen today, apparently (I have it so I don't see it) for 8,5 mil credits. Which is a bargain for a rather fun medium tank, IMO.

Yep Lancen Sold out in just under 2 minutes. 11.000 tank I think? for 8.500.000 credits. I did not buy one as it is completely uninteresting. Keeping my 65mil for waffletractor

Does anyone remember if they released the better tanks in the evening slot last time? Because there is no way i'm getting up at 04:00 GMT.

NA got blessed/delayed to 5:55 P.M Central (6:55 Eastern, 3:55 Pacific). becuase, according to WGNA twitter, "Someone forgot to set the initial timer"

so from here on out (I guess. it IS WG after all) the NA market switch times are at 5:55AM/PM ish. so NA has a 7-8 hr window to know whats coming from RU/EU

WGNA has definitely shit the bed this last calendar year. Canceled Ranked, halloween, and countless other dickfumbles and now this travesty. fuck me. can i just transfer to EU? :rabble:

34 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

NA got blessed/delayed to 5:55 P.M Central (6:55 Eastern, 3:55 Pacific). becuase, according to WGNA twitter, "Someone forgot to set the initial timer"

so from here on out (I guess. it IS WG after all) the NA market switch times are at 5:55AM/PM ish. so NA has a 7-8 hr window to know whats coming from RU/EU

Those times are some of the most inconvenient for me, geez.

At least I know if I'll rip my dick off if I'm missing out on something cool, I suppose.

here's the official post for the new times:
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/announcements/black-market-0220/

The first offer is available Feb. 5 at 15:55 PT | 17:55 CT | 18:55 ET. Starting Feb. 6, the offered lots are changed twice a day at 03:55 PT | 05:55 CT | 06:55 ET and 15:55 PT | 17:55 CT | 18:55 ET. With each lot you will find an indication of how many pieces of a particular offer are available. Some goods were carted off before you finally came upstairs? No hard feelings, pal, but this ain't the Premium Shop.

If the price is indicated in Credits, then Gold is not accepted, and vice versa.

a nifty tool for tracking the black market, accessible from your phones:
https://wgstatus.com/#/en/black_market_2020

This reads the BM from the RU server and they are about 8 hours ahead of NA so you dont have to be ingame to see whats up. the prices will be the same, the total amounts sold will be same, the current inventory will be different 

Edited by Wanderjar
edit: stupid RU defaults

38 minutes ago, kariverson said:

15.000 AMX 13 57 for 7k gold. Same offer as the Advent calendar. I got mine back then. 

Is the units remaining number actually real time real? 

yeah. it pulls from the WG event API.  It's from the RU server only though. not EU or NA. it updates every 4 sec or so

They were saying the RU server got 2x as many as EU did though. I might expect NA to get 25% of what RU got just because of server pop scaling