Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

So underwhelmed by the black market. I got up at 4 in the morning for a week for this shit? The only thing I actually got (ironically) was the 261 skin. I bid min amount on the Chrysler and Mutz for the lols but didn't really want the tanks.

They achieved their plan: they've milked a lot of players while not giving any meaningful reward.  Prepare your wallets, there is still a lot to come.

Also I'm baffled to see how people care little about their money and value they get for it.

Made 0 offers this year :MingLee:

1 hour ago, H4NI said:

They achieved their plan: they've milked a lot of players while not giving any meaningful reward.  Prepare your wallets, there is still a lot to come.

Also I'm baffled to see how people care little about their money and value they get for it.

Made 0 offers this year :MingLee:

I got a tier 8 premium for 3.5mil credits and 3 campaign orders for 1500 gold. Those were good... the rest was trash.

I would have payed 1500 for 3 orders for the second campaign. That would be three blocking missions I'd not have to do...

I won the BT-SV for 12.859.000... I hope it was the absolute minimum

Nah seems like it didn't sell out as 10m was also enough. Oh well 12.8mil wasn't that much higher. 

yeah 10 mil base was enough. I dont think it sold out or if it did it wasnt by much. 

14th and final offer: BT-SV Auction for 10 mil credits starting bid, RU - 20,000 EU - 5,900 NA - 1,200

• RU lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
  • EU lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
  • NA lowball 10 mil credits (didn't sell out)
Edited by Wanderjar
results

I purchased Cry-K for 5.8mill,  and got the Mutz for 4.7mill.  Considering I threw down 9mill for Caern AX last black market, getting the two of them for that amount.....it was a steal. My only regret, was the schedule flop that caused me to miss Lansen for 8.5mill. In addition, the on-track for T11OE3 rounded out my purchases, 4.3mill for a brand new tier X

Definitely was not willing to bid gold for EBR75, no matter how good it is.   or buy the SU76(i) for an extremely ridiculous 14K gold. 

I would have gotten myself a Lansen if I'd known not much of interest would be sold, but at least I got myself a Chrysler K. 

I already had Lansen C & EBR since last year and would definitely not have paid for the overpriced EBR auction if I didn't. Ended up getting the leafblower, Mutz, and 3 campaign orders. I had thought about going for the Chrysler K, but with it being panned by most and me not really being a heavy tank player, I passed on it.  I'm fairly happy with what I got out of BM. I can certainly understand why others would be underwhelmed by the whole thing though.

Generally shit tier tanks this time around. hope next time is better. Nothing I really wanted this time but I did get the black mutz and arty camo.  (I'm still laughing about the guy that bid 20k on the skin thinking it was a tank) 

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2020/02/12/world-of-tanks-2020-black-market-is-over-how-much-money-did-wargaming-make/#more-80802

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/734652-black-market-is-back/
Final tally and results etc.

List of offered tanks and basic pricing from the EU server

# Tank Price
1. Lansen C 8.5m Credits
2. AMX 13 57F 7000 Gold
3. Chrysler GF Auction - Credits (~4.5mil min winning bid ) 
4. 105 leFH18B2 300 Gold (wth?!?)
5. SU-76I 15000 Gold
6. Caernarvon AX Auction - Gold (~5k min winning bid)
7. FV 215B 183 22mil Credits
8. Type 59 G Auction Gold (~ 42k min winning bid)
9. PZ. 38H 9500 Gold
10. SCHWARZPANZER 58 Auction Credit (~ 4.55mil min winning bid)
11. 1st Campaign Orders x3 1500 Gold
12. Object 261 3D Style Auction Gold (~ 262 min winning bid)
13. EBR 75 FL 10 Auction Gold (~ 12k min winning bid)
14. BT-SV Auction Credit (~ 10 mil min winning bid)

How much did Wargaming earn from Black Market?

From direct auction (If we are taking minimum bid as the price every single person paid for the tank) and tank sales Wargaming earned AT LEAST 1.3 billion gold. If we are to include SEA and NA server sales + 1st Campaign orders, this value is ranging roughly from 1.5 – 2 Billion gold +. This would put Black Market’s spent gold value at anywhere from 5.4 Million to 7.2 Million or more. When it comes to credits, AT LEAST 2.8 Trillion (2,845,050,000,000‬) Credits were spent. If we are to include the NA and SEA servers, this value would reach 3.5 Trillion or more. If we took the in-game conversion method (1 gold = 400 credits), this amount of credits is worth $25.4 Million. It’s pretty easy to estimate that Wargaming has siphoned off at least $30 million  worth of in-game currency in this event

17 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

It’s pretty easy to estimate that Wargaming has siphoned off at least $30 million  worth of in-game currency in this event

Time to build another skyscraper in Cyprus! 

8 hours ago, kariverson said:

Time to build another skyscraper in Cyprus! 

Literally too constructive for WG, instead they might spent it all looking for lower labour to draw fake tanks 

4 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

and thats just EU and NA and SEA. not asia or RU either. 

I think Asia only has two servers left both under SEA (if you exclude the KZ)

First day after the black market we got T54-mod, and now Defender & Obj 252U for  40€.

At this point they are just trolling us and making fools of us and they can do whatever the fuck they want.  I won't buy them or any other tank for real money, but I'm not really a fan of that kind of attitude towards customers...