Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

It is a full 15,000 gold. It went live on NA without Minsk telling the WGNA team that it was going live or giving them time to get on social media to announce. 

12 minutes ago, Tarski said:

It is a full 15,000 gold. It went live on NA without Minsk telling the WGNA team that it was going live or giving them time to get on social media to announce. 

So the credit I have given to them only lasted for an hour :doge:

So I'm seeing now on EU they're giving out the correct tank to anyone that bought it. And they can keep their 14700 gold refund. So all in all people got it for 300 gold.

1 hour ago, kariverson said:

So I'm seeing now on EU they're giving out the correct tank to anyone that bought it. And they can keep their 14700 gold refund. So all in all people got it for 300 gold.

I kinda wanted them to charge 15k for a tree tank. It's the black market after all so getting dodgey shit can happen once in a while.

53 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Fuck me, I haven't laughed this hard at WG for quite a while.

Normally its the expected fuck ups like OP premiums but this one takes the cake. 

As the WoT Express folks have pointed out, the tank IDs are ussr-R50_SU76I and china-Ch32_SU-76G_FT. Not even that easy to swap. 

Best of mornings good sirs.

Caernarvon AX auction for gold next up. 5000 gold starting bid. 23.400 units available on EU.

Gotta say I don't like the idea of Gold Auction. Hard to imagine that thing selling out though, do people really have that much gold? 

7 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Caernarvon AX auction for gold next up. 5000 gold starting bid. 23.400 units available in EU.

Gotta say I don't like the idea of Gold Auction. Hard to imagine that thing selling out though, do people really have that much gold? 

Last year Christmas I had 65k gold sitting around, this year I had 60k, so, yeah. Plus at this point a lot of players like me only login to collect tanks.

8 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

Last year Christmas I had 65k gold sitting around, this year I had 60k, so, yeah. Plus at this point a lot of players like me only login to collect tanks.

I also pretty much log in to collect tanks, but where is this gold coming from? 100$ Lootbox package? 

7 minutes ago, kariverson said:

I also pretty much log in to collect tanks, but where is this gold coming from? 100$ Lootbox package? 

Roughly 120-150 USD I think, this year (actually is last year, 2019) christmas was not as much as 2018 for the same price as they introduced new premiums. But if you already have the lootboxes tank in the garage it is the cheapest way of buying gold.

Judging by the online count my server, 6000 people out of 20,000 (SEA, Hong Kong) logout within first minute of every black market offer, thats a lot of tank collectors.

59 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Caernarvon AX auction for gold next up. 5000 gold starting bid. 23.400 units available on EU.

I had 200k sitting in my account a few weeks ago. I'm around 110k now, still not spending any of it on that shitbox.

10 hours ago, Ezz said:

I kinda wanted them to charge 15k for a tree tank. It's the black market after all so getting dodgey shit can happen once in a while.

With you 100% - not the smartest business move but imagine the forums/social media/discord  - would have been golden!

interesting seeing that RU had a 15 min late start time (22:15) for the CAX auction though while NA had a 5 min early start (21:55)

Im only interested in Progetto, since i still dont have it... If it comes for bidding, what do you think the threshold would be in credits/gold? EU server in question.

no telling. its the Black market. could be 3k gold to start or 2k outright or 10k outright.
Id be surprised if the prog went to market since its so popular. the CAX didnt even sell out on the RU server so they are all lowballing it

Caern AX auction results

NA lowball 5000 didnt sellout
RU lowball 5000. didnt sellout
EU lowball 5000 didnt sellout

The credit conversion rate means they sold for about 2 mil credits

56 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

Caern AX auction results

NA lowball 5000 didnt sellout
RU lowball 5000. didnt sellout
EU lowball 5000 didnt sellout

The credit conversion rate means they sold for about 2 mil credits

I expected it. Too many units. But it's a good price to pay for it. It's not an awful tank. 

2 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

really cheap for a t8 that doesnt suck

sucks to play tho, gun forces exposure and chassis really doesnt handle exposure well