Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

I'd love to have a regular Type 59. I've been wanting one pretty much since I started playing in 2012, but missed every single opportunity to get it ever since. Got to play one for the first time ever last year on a sheriff account, and just loved it.

Might be the tackiest thing ever, but it's still a Type 59. Gladly dropped an obscene amount of gold on it.

8 minutes ago, kariverson said:

This evening it's the 

Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f).

For 9.500 gold

10.000 units in RU

I couldn't care less tbh

It took over 30 seconds for that sub-500 stock to be sold :trump:

They're draining the server hard of any gold people might have accumulated during the lootbox period. I really hope the offer for the tier 10 or 9 or whatever is not for gold :(

9 minutes ago, Never said:

I'd love to have a regular Type 59. I've been wanting one pretty much since I started playing in 2012, but missed every single opportunity to get it ever since. Got to play one for the first time ever last year on a sheriff account, and just loved it.

Might be the tackiest thing ever, but it's still a Type 59. Gladly dropped an obscene amount of gold on it.

There are skin that makes the Type 59 becomes Gold, but not vice versa 

They're draining the server hard of any gold people might have accumulated during the lootbox period. I really hope the offer for the tier 10 or 9 or whatever is not for gold :(

I think last time the Foch 155 was in credit? This time the FV215 was in credit as well.

11 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

There are skin that makes the Type 59 becomes Gold, but not vice versa 

I think last time the Foch 155 was in credit? This time the FV215 was in credit as well.

Last time THE offer was the Type 59 Gold though. This time it's not. I'm still waiting for THE offer. It being either T22 or Obj 777 or WTFE100 or something else. Hopefully just one of those and for credits. 

EDIT: In RU they haven't sold out yet. They're half way while on every other Server they were gone in seconds. 

I have the Foch and Deathstar from when they were removed. I'm hoping for either a new premium tank or a chance for a past reward tank. 

Last time THE offer was the Type 59 Gold though. This time it's not. I'm still waiting for THE offer. It being either T22 or Obj 777 or WTFE100 or something else. Hopefully just one of those and for credits. 

Prob more likely to be auction, if it ever happens

8th Item:  Type 59 GOLD auction for 20,000 gold starting bid RU 5000, EU 1500, NA 300

• RU lowball 26,800 gold 
  • EU lowball 41,200 gold
  • NA lowball 57,000 gold

9th Item: PZ 38(H) "Mini maus" for 9,500 Gold. RU 10,000  EU 3000 NA 600.  EU sold out in 31 seconds, NA in 10 seconds. RU hasnt sold out yet (still around 4k remaining at 5pm cst).

sorry for the combined post, work ran really late

leaked word from the volunteers says new tank tonight/tomorrow. we'll see 

4 hours ago, Wanderjar said:

leaked word from the volunteers says new tank tonight/tomorrow. we'll see 

If there is already a new tank, what is gonna be the last offer?? Hmm. 

2 hours ago, kariverson said:

Not 100% sure but I think it will be the Sexton I. 

8th Item:  Pz 58 Mutz SchwarzPanzer auction for 3 mil starting bid RU 60000, EU 25000, NA 5100 

• RU lowball 6.2 mil
  • EU lowball 4.51 mil
  • NA lowball 3.2 mil 
13 hours ago, kariverson said:

well its something already in the game files for sure. my guess is the 777v2. I doubt it's any of the tier 9s. Maybe the gold waffle for the lulz. I can see WG offering that for 40000 gold min bid haha

Edited by Wanderjar
better results

1 hour ago, Wanderjar said:

well its something already in the game files for sure. my guess is the 777v2. I doubt it's any of the tier 9s. Maybe the gold waffle for the lulz. I can see WG offering that for 40000 gold min bid haha

I hope the 777 is for credits. Sexy tank. But even if it isn't screw it, I still got like 6-7 tier 10s I need to buy.

1 hour ago, kariverson said:

I hope the 777 is for credits. Sexy tank. But even if it isn't screw it, I still got like 6-7 tier 10s I need to buy.

I would pay credits or gold for the 777 since it's new and seemingly not terrible. But yeah, if the last couple lots on the black market aren't worth it then I'm in the same boat: I have about 100 million credits worth of tier 10s unlocked and want to buy most of them. I'll get new tanks to play with either way. 

55 minutes ago, Tarski said:

I would pay credits or gold for the 777 since it's new and seemingly not terrible. But yeah, if the last couple lots on the black market aren't worth it then I'm in the same boat: I have about 100 million credits worth of tier 10s unlocked and want to buy most of them. I'll get new tanks to play with either way. 

I might even slash credit card if I must for that thing, the armour profiles is just... way too sweet.