Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

11 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

I dont think you can skip anything with just 3 of those 

You can skip missions 1-14 with 1 order each. 

Seems like you could basically move the entire thing forward a little. Considering I'm still on the T-55A it might be worthwhile? I dunno, they've never sold these before. You guys figure this shit out for me, I'm going to bed. I expect an answer in 9 hours.

11 minutes ago, Tarski said:

You can skip missions 1-14 with 1 order each. 

I thought it was only skip 1 mission of the 14 for a token, and it is 4 to skip mission 15 on any of them?

7 minutes ago, Snoregasm2 said:

I thought it was only skip 1 mission of the 14 for a token, and it is 4 to skip mission 15 on any of them?

That is correct. Missions 1-14 can be skipped with 1 order each, and mission 15 can be skipped with 4 orders. 

7 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

I think if you want it, it is more of how many gold should you bid before it is overpriced / unworthy.

I think it's a set 1500 gold price? I'm not sure as "I DON'T NEED THEM" like the bald dude says

8 minutes ago, kariverson said:

I think it's a set 1500 gold price? I'm not sure as "I DON'T NEED THEM" like the bald dude says

I went blind because I only scanned my screen instead of looking at it seriously, thought it is an auction :facepalm: I shall punch myself in the face to wake myself up.

I restarted the game and bought it, just for the *incase* purposes

8 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

I restarted the game and bought it, just for the *incase* purposes

Yeah, I bought it because the price is low, I'm bad at tanks, and I haven't finished the 260. I anticipate wanting them. 

I dunno, HESH seems better than useless. The minimum damage shot with it is now >800 on nonpenetrating shots (and all shots are now nonpenetrating shots). But yes, selling before a change this big was the wrong move. 

Edit: After playing my first FV4005 battle on the Sandbox, I stand corrected. The damage range listed in the UI for HE shells is still not accurate, even though penetration is supposedly no longer a thing. HE damage isn't really all that much more consistent. And Never is right that 183mm HESH seems not to be as good on the Sandbox. 

1 hour ago, Never said:

So... Wargaming just bamboozled the shit out of everyone by selling the Death Star for 22 mil then nerfing HESH into uselessness.

Speaking of that I should grab T-62A before it is gone.

8 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Wat they're removing the T-62A?

WeeGee is Thanos snapping the whole tech tree low tier tanks are going to be purchasable for credits (no research) and high tier stuff is removed for now, anyone who has them in the garage will get them as reward tanks, everyone else will get them back in some sort of god forsaken mission marathon or something. Wargaming has not made up their minds on what to do with them yet.

17 minutes ago, echo9835 said:

WeeGee is Thanos snapping the whole tech tree low tier tanks are going to be purchasable for credits (no research) and high tier stuff is removed for now, anyone who has them in the garage will get them as reward tanks, everyone else will get them back in some sort of god forsaken mission marathon or something. Wargaming has not made up their minds on what to do with them yet.

"High tier stuff" How many high tier stuff??? Several of them from every nation? 

Textbook " If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

12 minutes ago, Tarski said:

WoT Express is saying that the SU-14-1 is also leaving the tech tree, and that we should expect the balance patch to hit in late Spring. 

So we have time to plan a fun tank funeral? cool.

10 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Lokks like we have a style for 261 up for auction today morning. 261 gold starting bid. 

I regret not sleeping longer

4200 available for SEA