Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

What the cinnamon toast crunch fuck is this deal? It looks like someone glued green pipe cleaners to it. 

Arty skin on an auction. Why would people want arty skins? You only see your vehicle while driving the 20-30 meters you do at the start of the game. After that, the only one who sees it will be the EBR that kills you, unless you are a pro arty player and manage to successfully drown yourself before he can get to you.

12th offer: Obj 261 Camo style "Thin case" Auction for 261 gold starting bid. RU 100,000, EU 29200, NA 5600

• RU  lowball 261 gold (didnt sell out)
  • EU  lowball 261 gold (didnt sell out)
  • NA lowball 300 gold (sold out)
  • SEA lowball 500ish gold (sold out)

Skin valued at 750 gold (normal 3D camo value)

Edited by Wanderjar
results updates

Every day is worse than previous one.... Looks like there will be a grand finale after all these shitty offers.

8 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) Auction from 10k gold. 10k gold for a marathon reward tank lol. 

BTW why is every damn offer for gold. Jeez this Black Market. 

Did they even sold that thing before?

8 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10) Auction from 10k gold. 10k gold for a marathon reward tank lol. 

BTW why is every damn offer for gold. Jeez this Black Market. 

It's been so bad this year. Was holding out hope for something better and not getting anything (except a min bid for the Caern AX, which yeah it's not great in the current meta but compared to the rest of the Black Market feels like a win), but it's been shit across the board.

Guessing the last offer will be 1 year's prem time as well?

i got a near Min bid for the Mutz. ive either had everything else or had zero interest in it (like the SU76i for instance)

Just 1 offer left after this auction

8 minutes ago, Snoregasm2 said:

Guessing the last offer will be 1 year's prem time as well?

Theres only one offer left - tomorrow morning, or?

10 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

Did they even sold that thing before?

several times. most recently for a bit more than $20 USD

10 minutes ago, H4NI said:

Yeah, tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing it will be 365 days of prem time (they sold that last year), but this year has been hard to predict so who the fuck knows.

Wow. I agree about this round of the Black Market being very boring. But then I'm a whore and own most of the shit they're flogging. Or have 0 interest in getting it, as in the tier III SU or golden Type 59. And seeing how they'll auction anything interesting they might have in the final offer, and people seem completely mad about how much they are willing to spend on a single pixel tank (see: auctions for tier II and III shitters) I doubt very much I'll be willing to spend what is needed to get whatever final offer they'll have.

I really regret setting an alarm every morning for the last week, but my OCD won't let me stop. Halp.

10 minutes ago, H4NI said:

Already? I think there are still like a couple days left? I'm not sure. Shouldn't there be 14 offers in total? 

12 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

several times. most recently for a bit more than $20 USD

I bought loot boxes assuming i'd need that much gold for when it showed up in the advent calendar... now min bid is beyond that... sigh.

10 minutes ago, kariverson said:

Already? I think there are still like a couple days left? I'm not sure. Shouldn't there be 14 offers in total? 

The EBR is #13 . . . 

13th offer: EBR 75 FL10  Auction for 10,000 gold starting bid. RU 20,000 - EU 5,900 - NA 1,200 - SEA 900

• RU  lowball   (didnt sell out)
  • EU  lowball   (didnt sell out)
  • NA lowball    (didn't sell out)
  • SEA lowball  (didn't sell out)

See a trend here yet? lol

Edited by Wanderjar
grammiar and Ezz making my life hard again
9 minutes ago, Snoregasm2 said:

The EBR is #13 . . . 

Shiieeeet. So last one in the morning. What a weak Black Market. Only way to salvage it is to have a brand new tank for credits. 

16 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

anyone have the EU inventory? 

what was the price of 365 days premium time from last year?

If I'm not mistaken they had 15 last time. They started in the afternoon/evening and ended with a Type in the evening as well. Perhaps someone can confirm since my memory of the event is hazy at best? If they follow that trend perhaps they may have two left?