Wanderjar

the Black Market rumor mill

42 minutes ago, Kymrel said:

If I'm not mistaken they had 15 last time. They started in the afternoon/evening and ended with a Type in the evening as well. Perhaps someone can confirm since my memory of the event is hazy at best? If they follow that trend perhaps they may have two left?

WoT Express claims 1 left, 14 total. 

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

I bought loot boxes assuming i'd need that much gold for when it showed up in the advent calendar... now min bid is beyond that... sigh.

Same here. Running an auction where the starting bid is over standard retail price: classy. 

I had figured that this years'BM would be at least as interesting as last years but so far its all be low tier crap or crazy limited mid tier. literally the only half decent tank thats come up has been the Caern AX and the Mutz (and now technically the EBR) all 3 marathon rewards tanks. im half surprised the renegade or the even the 703 haven't shown up yet.

INB4 the last offer is a defender and the "Is that a tank" meme refers to the pile of rust it is 

10 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

I had figured that this years'BM would be at least as interesting as last years but so far its all be low tier crap or crazy limited mid tier. literally the only half decent tank thats come up has been the Caern AX and the Mutz (and now technically the EBR) all 3 marathon rewards tanks. im half surprised the renegade or the even the 703 haven't shown up yet.

INB4 the last offer is a defender and the "Is that a tank" meme refers to the pile of rust it is 

I mean they want gold right? Instead of crap for gold like 3D styles and orders, why not put the defender or the 703 or the IS3A up for auction? Limited numbers not to cause inflation. I wouldn't buy them as I don't have gold but atleast some people would be happy compared to none.

well so far the BM has been anything but a Credit and Gold sink. ive barely spent anything at all and haven't been interested in much save the few t8s. at this rate ill just buy a year of prem for gold and call it that. skip the loot boxes this year

41 minutes ago, Tarski said:

I tried bidding 12k gold for one of the 1,200 EBRs in the auction on NA, but that bid lost. 

Yep, same.

Looking at Reddit, looks like the cutoff for NA was around 13.5k

I got the 261 style because I decided to bid for some reason, shame I slept through EBR though because I would have bid for that.

On the one hand, rare and funny-looking tank. 

On the other hand, I don't spend much time in low tiers and that minimum bid is a lot when I have so many tier 10s unlocked. 

7 minutes ago, Tarski said:

On the one hand, rare and funny-looking tank. 

On the other hand, I don't spend much time in low tiers and that minimum bid is a lot when I have so many tier 10s unlocked

Yeah I'll probably never play it as well. Lowered it to 12.8 mil

It's a fun-ish tank for a solo yolo playstyle. Fast as fuck in a straight line, troll armor, but once you get going pour yourself a drink and remember the good ol' times when you used to be able to turn, cause that's not something you do anymore.

8 minutes ago, Never said:

It's a fun-ish tank for a solo yolo playstyle. Fast as fuck in a straight line, troll armor, but once you get going pour yourself a drink and remember the good ol' times when you used to be able to turn, cause that's not something you do anymore.

Until you fire the gun.