Sign in to follow this  
Panzergraf

Dynasty Wars [NA]

So, I'm rank 12 in the event. Is there any point in climbing further up the ranks, other than the rewards for each rank (which are OK, but not amazing).
You get the special commander if you're at least rank 10 when the event ends, right?

Also general Dynasty Wars discussion, I guess.

Well, if a person is playing Tier Xs already, then it's just free bonds at that point. Only schlubs like me who are Tier VIII max (or less!) and playing badly in the rentals is it really that bad for. I think it is worth getting to 10 though, as you get a nice chunk from the "season reward" at level 10.

Yeah, got 1k gold and something like a million credits when I got to rank 10.

I actually really enjoy the rental Panzer VII, and have played it almost exclusively after I got it (even though I have other tier 10's).

Are the stats for the rentals saved somewhere? Can't find it on the tanks.gg player stat page.
I was up to 67% wr solo in it at 90 games played until Saturday, when I played a lot while being tired, and it dropped down to 62%.
The WZ rental pubbies seem to not know about its weekpoints and mostly just fire regular AP at its lower glacis.

It seems like they are not. They aren't listed in tank history here either and my recent stats have seemingly been pretty messed up since the event started as well.