Currently trying to get a mastery badge in any of my tier 6 ( or above) Russian/Chinese tanks, for campaign purposes.    I understand about the constantly moving perimeters of calculation however when you get 920 base exp in the IS 5 you expect to get at least 2nd class.....but nothing.  Many of my tanks already have one so limited in choices ...and the campaign mission is obviously not retrospective.  Why does not WG not have an updated spreed sheet of what the current qualification, this way players know what is expected of them.  I know about the replay system but I should not have to look through a system that is both time consuming and often not up to date.  The aslans mod pac does give indications but for the IS 5 its got no figures at all ?  Anyhow thoughts anyone. ?

1 hour ago, Brewuup said:

I understand about the constantly moving perimeters of calculation however when you get 920 base exp in the IS 5 you expect to get at least 2nd class.....but nothing. 

Most people who have IS-5s are also good players, so you don't have the luxury of pubbies dragging down the requirements.

1 hour ago, Brewuup said:

Why does not WG not have an updated spreed sheet of what the current qualification, this way players know what is expected of them. 

Same reason why MoE requirements aren't publicly known, numbers change far too often.

IS-5 is a tank creeped into oblivion + never offered outside of CW (afaik) and that combination makes for stupidly difficult requirements, both in MoE and mastery

if you're the only one playing a tank more than a few games you can basically manipulate the tank average into your own averages with a high quantity of games - which is almost always a bad idea if you are already above the average cutoff

1 hour ago, kolni said:

IS-5 is a tank creeped into oblivion + never offered outside of CW (afaik) and that combination makes for stupidly difficult requirements, both in MoE and mastery

if you're the only one playing a tank more than a few games you can basically manipulate the tank average into your own averages with a high quantity of games - which is almost always a bad idea if you are already above the average cutoff

AKA the E6 Syndrome 

@Brewuup If you're looking to ace Russian and Chinese tanks I would suggest tech tree tanks that no one really plays. The XP requirements are far lower than something like a CW reward tank. I did mine in the SU-100 and WZ-131.

Those are very high 3MoE reqs, certainly for IS5.  I don't remember those reqs being anywhere near that high

Just pick tanks people typically loath.  Like T-43, or KV-13,  A-44

On 2/16/2020 at 11:01 AM, echo9835 said:

@Brewuup If you're looking to ace Russian and Chinese tanks I would suggest tech tree tanks that no one really plays. The XP requirements are far lower than something like a CW reward tank. I did mine in the SU-100 and WZ-131.

The IS-3 is actually a really good one, because it is a super strong tank played by a lot of shitters, and since the premiums are out nobody plays tech tree 8s any more. I did mine, though, in the Type 62, 64 and T-50-2.