brodoyouevengift

Post your Didn't Carry Hard Enough Pictures Here

Not super impressive damage wise, but the next best damage of under 1k is pretty spectacular. My team had an overwhelming advantage in the forest of Murovanka, but instead of advancing with me, they stood out in the open in the forest and let the camping TD's farm them all day long from spawn.

JhRPDx2.jpg

Highest damage ever within merely 7 minutes, basically didn't stop shooting the entire time, almost ran out of ammo (8 heat left), but just not enough to carry these complete retards. Easily couldve been 7-8k if my team wouldve been even slightly better.

oRseh8c.jpg

*sigh*

Highest damage ever within merely 7 minutes, basically didn't stop shooting the entire time, almost ran out of ammo (8 heat left), but just not enough to carry these complete retards. Easily couldve been 7-8k if my team wouldve been even slightly better.

Those games are always so frustrating. You are in a position to kill the entire enemy, but your team just melts away and you're next. It's like one or two more meat shields and it could have been such a good game.

New damage PB not enough to carry the 2nd. And this time it was even worse, the carry got denied by a -20% damage roll which caused me to get reduced to a oneshot and having to play passively,

RDePhdc.jpg

Here's the replay if anyone is interested. Warning: Contains CHAI-sniping, poor aiming and effective use of HESH

http://wotreplays.com/site/1495194

Played a few games with cheesyhoney after jumping in the wotlabs channel for the first time. We could've won this game too, our E50M drowned himself towards the end of the game as we were holding on like tough sons of bitches.

nJQ5wHY.jpg

Lakeville encounter, south spawn. The enemy indie panzer literally won the game by camping base for ten minutes until there were 3 enemies left after which he suddenly appears hull hp as I'm cleaning up their remaining tanks. I checked his stats post battle and he's a 44-percenter. Absolutely retarded.

Reminds me of this: "The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot".

N6Zk5hx.jpg

4.8k damage and 5 kills only to watch our 121 derp right at the end shoot the ground and lose the game due to cap out.  He was otherwise having a pretty good game and I thought we had it in the bag.

highway-germany-waffentrager-auf-pz-iv-5

Had this game right after where do_gooder and I combined for 8.7k damage and 7 kills.  Rest of team does 10k damage and 3 kills.  RIP.

sacred-valley-germany-waffentrager-auf-p