ZXrage

Post-1.9 Balance Changes

@Balthazars I think it was good. But nowhere near being worthy of the nerf bat good. That’s a big part of the reason I liked it.

@hazzgar that’s the Asia meta at all tiers.

2 hours ago, sohojacques said:

@Balthazars I think it was good. But nowhere near being worthy of the nerf bat good. That’s a big part of the reason I liked it.

@hazzgar that’s the Asia meta at all tiers.

Yeah t5 I can't play. Literally i get horrible results. I can't adjust.

btw. Valentine going back from t4 to t3 keeping its armor and guns. So you have 60+ armor unangled + a gun that has 78mm standard ammo and 120mm prem ammo. LOL WUT? 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:55 PM, ZXrage said:

Second ST iteration

They nerfed the E5 back to normal  :serb:They just straight up nerfed its movement dispersion to be worse than live. I guess they didn't want it buffed after all, E5 was too stronk. T32 got nerfed a little bit too which I don't get, now it has worse DPM than Rene. I get that they're fine-tuning the stats but I honestly don't want them to be anywhere in-between, not while SConq still exists

Are you sure those notes are correct? All these vehicles were supposed to be buffed, and it's happened before that ST patch notes have gotten things backwards (so it's not decrease from large number to small number, but increase from small number to large number).

54 minutes ago, Panzergraf said:

Are you sure those notes are correct? All these vehicles were supposed to be buffed, and it's happened before that ST patch notes have gotten things backwards (so it's not decrease from large number to small number, but increase from small number to large number).

Have you seen how WG balanced some tanks this patch? You are way too optimistic

As far as I can tell looking at tanks.gg (and nothing in the patch notes) the T110E5 and Is-4 are unchanged

Pz. IV H can’t one-shot T67s anymore. So what’s the point of it? 

On 4/22/2020 at 6:39 AM, hazzgar said:

Valentine going back from t4 to t3 keeping its armor and guns. So you have 60+ armor unangled + a gun that has 78mm standard ammo and 120mm prem ammo. LOL WUT? 

The guns took a significant RoF nerf though. The Val is down to 900 dpm with only 390 health. It can annoy some tanks but there's a number of tanks that can just drive over the to top of it (all those goldspam premium tier 3's). I so wanted this tank to work for goofing around, but the math is starting to look really bad.

13 hours ago, Necrophore said:

The guns took a significant RoF nerf though. The Val is down to 900 dpm with only 390 health. It can annoy some tanks but there's a number of tanks that can just drive over the to top of it (all those goldspam premium tier 3's). I so wanted this tank to work for goofing around, but the math is starting to look really bad.

Yeah noticed that. That armor was good but now a ton of t3 tanks get randomly high pen