Spammy

wotlabs stat box in sig, world of tanks forum

Hello all.  I have had the same "recent w/r"  and "recent wn8"  in my Wotlbabs signature box on the World of Tanks Forum,  for years. I keep xvm updated..... I must not be doing something.  How can I get it to update?

Thanks!

it wont update unless you, or someone else visits your statpage, easiest way to keep it updated is to simply make the signature link to your statpage and just click on it every now and then and it should update

you might also have something similar to my signature which is just a picture and not the actual signature link, which doesn't update at all for obvious reasons

(unless you have the patron server group on the forum which IIRC makes it update automatically)

1 hour ago, kolni said:

it wont update unless you, or someone else visits your statpage, easiest way to keep it updated is to simply make the signature link to your statpage and just click on it every now and then and it should update

you might also have something similar to my signature which is just a picture and not the actual signature link, which doesn't update at all for obvious reasons

(unless you have the patron server group on the forum which IIRC makes it update automatically)

Thanks for replying!  If by stats page you mean my wotlabs page.. the numbers(for recent wn8 and recent win rate) have stayed the same there for years as well.

https://wotlabs.net/na/player/spammy

Hello!

I took a look and everything looks right from here. The recent win rate in the stats image is rounded, so it won't change as often. About the recent WN8, we can keep an eye on it for a few days and see how it fluctuates, but as far as I can see everything is being calculated correctly.