Never

Introducing the Universal Basic Padding!

Hello tankers!

We here at WoTLabs understand and sympathize with the difficulties suffered by players struggling to maintain their statistics during this period of unusually high player activity caused by the COVID-19 outbreak quarantines around the world.

To provide World of Tanks players relief during these trying times, we're proud to announce the introduction of the Universal Basic Padding (UBP). The UBP will guarantee that every player will receive an extra +1000 WN8 and +10% Win Rate to help alleviate the pain and suffering of degrading statistics.

Before:

uvOgoZo.png

After:

uUmr0pP.png

In summary:

z8Zq5w9.png

19 minutes ago, A_R_M_O_R said:

Please do not do this I am trying to recruit people and this makes it very hard without the correct numbers.

Don't worry, this is just a little April Fools goof and will be gone tomorrow. In the meantime, you can simply subtract 1000 from the WN8 and 10 from the win rate and those are the actual numbers!

20 minutes ago, A_R_M_O_R said:

Please do not do this I am trying to recruit people and this makes it very hard without the correct numbers.

You dont know how to subtract 10 or 1000?

BTW, only my recents got better. Overall still the same. I feel less skilled :babyrage:

28 minutes ago, A_R_M_O_R said:

DPG doesn't get padded and if you use windows 8 instead of marks/wr/dpg you're doing something wrong

50 minutes ago, A_R_M_O_R said:

If you're looking at WN8 as the sole requirement you're already missing the point of the metric

Fucc I nearly shat my pants looking at my stats until I realized what day it was
thank you Never, I am no longer bad

Whoo hoo! I get to be a unicum now (at least in terms of recents)!

Wait, does this mean I'll get even more arty focus now? Booo! Undo, undo!

I tell you what, looking around the main forums is far more pleasant now. I say keep the UBP.