Sign in to follow this  
GehakteMolen

Finding back old wot movie

Hello,

I have been searching the internet for ages to find back an old wot video, but cant find it back, its the following:

• Long ago, at end of beta / short after release, there was a video contest (i think)
  • It was made by russians (not sure here) but was on EU forum
  • It won / had a first place (thats why i think there was a video contest)
  • It featured tanks, all with a skin that gave them nice looking metal look, all nations / tanks had the sameish color / skin, IS4, IS7 and maus beiing most prominent in the video
  • It was mostly shot on Himmelsdorf, and i think (not sure) it had an IS4 vs Maus as last fight (of the clip)
  • It was mostly filmed as trailer (i tried looking that way, but cant find it)
  • The song used was this one:
  • If i see the video 5 sec, i will know 100% its the right one, i just cant find it back, i know it was on the internet a few years ago (say 4) while the contest was in winter / spring / summer 2011 (i think)
  • Perhaps it was from this contest? https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/contests/design_your_tank_skin/  I can not view stuff on US forum

Who can help me :D

5 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

I checked out the forum post, looks like it's been hidden already since it's old. It's a dead-end.

Best of luck finding that video :P

7 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Hello,

I have been searching the internet for ages to find back an old wot video, but cant find it back, its the following:

well, i have absolutely no clue what you are actually looking for. however using the magic of the interwebs I have located this gem, perhaps it is what you seek. No sign-in required for NA (or anything else)

https://web.archive.org/web/20170317081020/http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/37108-design-your-tank-skin/

Let us know if you succeed

Ok, the irony is strong :P

Its the video, which can no longer be viewed, anyone knows how i can pull that like to the wayback machine? (i can edit the topics, but cant copy / open the link)

I typed in google "world of tanks saliva ladies and gentlemen" and one of links led to russian WoT forum. Over there someone was asking what song was playing in background of that video. 

1 hour ago, punishersal said:

I typed in google "world of tanks saliva ladies and gentlemen" and one of links led to russian WoT forum. Over there someone was asking what song was playing in background of that video. 

I type now the same, and only find the old link (that doesnt work) funny how that works ^^ (perhaps its further down the line)