_Porg

Hello World - Advice for a Returning Player

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing well.

I am a returning player, having given away my account in 2017 I am now starting a new account from scratch.  I was a unicum player (3300+ wn8 iirc).  When I played I was an ultra aggressive heavy/medium/light player, with the BatChat 25t and Obj. 140 being my favorite tanks.  Coming back into the game I see tons of new tanks and nations, the options are astonishing. 

I would love to build a relationship with other players that would be interested in platooning/socializing with me.  I plan on playing in the afternoon/evening for a couple hours (likely sometime between 3pm-8/9pm PST).

What would you consider the biggest changes to the game in recent years, both positive and negative?

Welcome back. Some of the big changes are wheeled LTs and the 279 (e. The game is probably a bit faster pace now days, but there are quite a few quality of life things. New players can get a tier 6 for free, there are daily missions, blue prints can be assembled to help ease the grind, etc. there's also a new balance patch for low tiers going through soon, more HP and a few of the seal clubber tanks are getting hit with the nerf hammer.

On 4/8/2020 at 5:48 AM, echo9835 said:

Welcome back. Some of the big changes are wheeled LTs and the 279 (e. The game is probably a bit faster pace now days, but there are quite a few quality of life things. New players can get a tier 6 for free, there are daily missions, blue prints can be assembled to help ease the grind, etc. there's also a new balance patch for low tiers going through soon, more HP and a few of the seal clubber tanks are getting hit with the nerf hammer.

not fcm36pak40 and lefh right ? they and t2 light are the only ones i play with in lower tiers. plus all 3 are prems so they dont dare touch them do they ?