Sign in to follow this  
ireny

ALL CHAT randomness.

or FUNNY CHAT LOGS as some of you may know it.

here's some funny chat logs I managed to collect since the new update.

submit your funny chat log to wotfunnyseries@yahoo.com for more episodes and of course, to be featured in the next video.

if you appreciated it, make sure to leave a like, or give me some feedback, as it takes a long time to make those(it took me 1h30min for these 51 seconds).

thanks for your time!

happy tanking. stay sharp.

1 hour ago, Wanderjar said:

it'd be nice

or limit you to 10 all chat messages a match?

hopefully they'll make it perm. it's usually a fun thing. until you get triggered.

I got very angry yesterday at pubbies so now I was entering battles with american sky cancer t9 and welcoming a specific enemy player. Actually going out of my way NOT to shoot purples. If I see someone backlisted I deblacklist him to spread the love

32 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

I got very angry yesterday at pubbies so now I was entering battles with american sky cancer t9 and welcoming a specific enemy player. Actually going out of my way NOT to shoot purples. If I see someone backlisted I deblacklist him to spread the love

same. started unblocking players when I see em. we used to be nice to each other y'kno?

1 hour ago, ireny said:

same. started unblocking players when I see em. we used to be nice to each other y'kno?

You missed my point. I deblacklist them to tell them I'm in arty and I will fuck their game up. I'm blacklisting people who are dicks in the game so they deserve to know they will get some sky love. 

3 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

i cant wait to flame, insult and provoko rage :D

Yesterday i saw in team chat the turks got the blame for corona, so its gonna be a intense weekend!

lmao

4 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

i cant wait to flame, insult and provoko rage :D

Yesterday i saw in team chat the turks got the blame for corona, so its gonna be a intense weekend!

FULL HE loadout on some fast firing gun and just track people while talking shit?