hazzgar

Supertest Med Nerf (430U and Progetto)

5 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I never did say it was dangerous. Honestly though, the prog only really needs a 3s intraclip if they wanted to tone down its effectiveness. 

Not sure how the Leo1 isnt competitive but okay. I mean, with the UFP of the prog, you could almost argue the STB-1 is a paper tank and that thing is fucking great if you aren't me and get penned by arty on the move every 5 games. 

STB is probably the best PUB T10 tank for competent blues and purples(I kinda divide blues between people who play on purple level but play inconsistently as hell vs consistent mediocre players) 

On 5/28/2020 at 11:46 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I love the STB-1. So does arty. 

I need to turn anonymiser back on i think. 

Why the fuck would you play unanonymously?

Today I learned the Leopard I and STB-1 aren't competitive.

They're both great tanks in their current states. The Leopard I especially is insane. It requires skill to play it well, due to the huge profile and lack of armor and camo. But, when played well, it's just crazy.

12 hours ago, churchill50 said:

Today I learned the Leopard I and STB-1 aren't competitive.

They're both great tanks in their current states. The Leopard I especially is insane. It requires skill to play it well, due to the huge profile and lack of armor and camo. But, when played well, it's just crazy.

Who told you 2 of the 4 best t10 meds are not competitive

15 hours ago, hazzgar said:

Who told you 2 of the 4 best t10 meds are not competitive

igorCro said:

"I believe nerfing Progetto 65 was a mistake.

It was the only tank with no armor that was competitive. Some might say, okay, Leo1 is there, but let's be honest, Leo1 is way worse.

If Spaghetti 65 gets nerfed, there won't be paper tanks that are competitive anymore."

On the first page.

I think the phrasing and internet's lack of context confused things. Either way, stb is at least a little less paper.

stb is OP in certain positions, Leo1 is starting to see more use in place of 103Bs. interesting to watch it happen though