Platypus_War_Machine

The more i learn the more i realise i don't know

Hi, new player here...someone suggested this was a great place to learn from others. I've played pvp's in the past, not so much recently but isolation has pushed me back into gaming. Found world of tanks and giving it a go  :)  My intention is to learn at the lower tiers first before moving up.

Tiers 5-7 are pretty great learning environments. Tier 1 is not a tier to keep playing at pretty much no matter what, and tiers 2 and 3 are brutal to new players. If you want to actually learn how to play then push up to tier 5 and 6 as fast as you can. look for codes that give days of premium and XP personal reserves and use those to grind out lower tier tanks in a few hours. Completing the tutorial on a new account should give you a free tier 6 tank token. the Russian KV-2, T-150, and T-34-85, the British Cromwell, and Italian P43 bis are all great tier 6 tanks to get started with. If you have questions don't be afraid to ask, everyone here is really friendly.