Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ZXrage

CS-63 (Tier X Polish MT)

Recommended Posts

MSaiCXJ.jpg

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2020/06/01/supertest-cs-63-initial-stats/

Certainly an interesting concept. Looks like WG is going all-in on the gimmicks per line. It's going to be quicker than the Leopard 1 (same top speed but better hp/t) but otm dispersion is going to be ass when in fastbois mode. The worse camo in fastbois means this really is meant to haul ass. I think it would be more interesting if the reverse speed was a lot more in fastbois mode. Otherwise it looks just alright firepower-wise. I think the 15km/h (regular) reverse speed is going to annoy me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this doesn't get gimped gun soft stats it may be fun. Good turret + fast boi + good DPM and ACPR prem. ACC is a bit dogshit but that's the only thing that doesn't work in it for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda expect the whole line to be weak versions of soviets though I have small hope they are 53tp'ing the line so better alpha without huge drawbacks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm strongly in the camp of "not every new line needs a gimmick", they just have to not be broken and stupid. With that said, this tank looks.... fine? The "go fast sometimes" looks neat, but yeah I'd rather them just have unusually good alpha and that pretty much be it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tupinambis said:

I'm strongly in the camp of "not every new line needs a gimmick", they just have to not be broken and stupid. With that said, this tank looks.... fine? The "go fast sometimes" looks neat, but yeah I'd rather them just have unusually good alpha and that pretty much be it.

I think instead of matching the top speed of the Leo 1 it should match the alpha instead lmbo, a more brawl-based NATO 105 that can roll for 500 would be a lot more interesting than fast mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WG had such a great opportunity  use the Eurobeat meme when they introduced the gasturbine feature but they let this opportunity slip away.

As long this feature is T10 only I don´t rly care about this line of Faketanks. Sure it could be nice to see russian tanks with gun depression, but without the special feature the line is nothing special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More complete stats

CS-63. Initial Parameters:

(Fast mode)*

Tier: MT-10, Polska, standard
HP: 2 000
Engine: 740 hp (1 150 hp)*
Mass: 40,85 t
Maximum load: 42,50 t
Power-to-weight: 18,12 hp / t
Max speed / Reverse speed: 55   (70)* / -15 km / h
Hull turning speed: 48,0 °/s
Turret turning speed: 52,10 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,575 / 0,671 / 1,534
View range: 400 m
Radio range: 730 m

Hull armor: 80 / 50 / 40 mm
Turret armor: 260 / 60 / 40 mm

Gun: 105 mm armata wz. 64

Alpha Damage: 390 / 390 / 510
Penetration: 258 / 315 / 53 mm
Rate of fire: 7,361 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 870,90
Reload time: 8,151 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,345
Aiming time: 2,21 s   (3,5 s)*
Depression/Elevation: -8 ° / + 20 °

 

Time needed to change from standard to fast mode: 2,0 s

Rounds in magazine: 50

Shell speed: 1 241 m/s

Crew – 4 members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader.

Aim spread:

 

after firing: 2.877 (4.0) *;
during turret rotation: 0.058 (0.3) *;
during vehicle movement: 0.115 (0.45) *;
during vehicle rotation: 0.115 (0.45) *;
during turret rotation at maximum speed: 2.88;
at the maximum vehicle speed: 6.33;
at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 5.52.

Camouflage Values:

fixed tank camouflage: 28.0%;
tank camouflage in motion: 21.0%;
fixed tank camouflage while shooting: 5.85%;
tank camouflage while shooting on the move: 4.39%.

 

 

Seems fine. Getting to good positions fast seems like a neat gimmick, otherwise the tank just seems "fine", like the tier 8 premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the fast mode can be activated while you're moving. If I had to stop to do it that would be pretty terrible.
Also that dispersion when moving lmbo that's horrible, you're not hitting anything otm at all in fastbois mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Tupinambis said:

More complete stats

CS-63. Initial Parameters:

(Fast mode)*

Tier: MT-10, Polska, standard
HP: 2 000
Engine: 740 hp (1 150 hp)*
Mass: 40,85 t
Maximum load: 42,50 t
Power-to-weight: 18,12 hp / t
Max speed / Reverse speed: 55   (70)* / -15 km / h
Hull turning speed: 48,0 °/s
Turret turning speed: 52,10 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,575 / 0,671 / 1,534
View range: 400 m
Radio range: 730 m

Hull armor: 80 / 50 / 40 mm
Turret armor: 260 / 60 / 40 mm

Gun: 105 mm armata wz. 64

Alpha Damage: 390 / 390 / 510
Penetration: 258 / 315 / 53 mm
Rate of fire: 7,361 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 870,90
Reload time: 8,151 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,345
Aiming time: 2,21 s   (3,5 s)*
Depression/Elevation: -8 ° / + 20 °

 

Time needed to change from standard to fast mode: 2,0 s

Rounds in magazine: 50

Shell speed: 1 241 m/s

Crew – 4 members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader.

Aim spread:

 

after firing: 2.877 (4.0) *;
during turret rotation: 0.058 (0.3) *;
during vehicle movement: 0.115 (0.45) *;
during vehicle rotation: 0.115 (0.45) *;
during turret rotation at maximum speed: 2.88;
at the maximum vehicle speed: 6.33;
at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 5.52.

Camouflage Values:

fixed tank camouflage: 28.0%;
tank camouflage in motion: 21.0%;
fixed tank camouflage while shooting: 5.85%;
tank camouflage while shooting on the move: 4.39%.

 

 

Seems fine. Getting to good positions fast seems like a neat gimmick, otherwise the tank just seems "fine", like the tier 8 premium.

You miss gun handling which is better than the Leopard.  So if the switch between mode isn't too stupid this is a faster Leopard that has less alpha and long range sniping ability that has some turret armor. Pretty good if you ask me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ZXrage said:

I hope the fast mode can be activated while you're moving. If I had to stop to do it that would be pretty terrible.
Also that dispersion when moving lmbo that's horrible, you're not hitting anything otm at all in fastbois mode

In the WG video, you have to stop to engage the fast mode and there's a delay for it to activate like siege mode. I think it takes like 2s in the video iirc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 12:58 AM, Buck_Wild said:

In the WG video, you have to stop to engage the fast mode and there's a delay for it to activate like siege mode. I think it takes like 2s in the video iirc. 

However you can start with it at the beginning of a battle which ia good to rush positions and do early dmg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...