ZXrage

CS-52 (Tier VIII Premium Polish MT)

ycwcgf3.png
https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2020/06/03/supertest-cs-52-initial-stats/

I'm not a big fan of the alpha inflation on the medium tanks, also the penetration inflation. Means less gold spammed but it could also lead to WG buffing other tanks' armors just to keep up with the penetration increases. Bit of a slippery slope argument but I can see it happening.

lol all the 240 alpha non-auto loader  meds are gonna need a major rework soon.

as for this tank it seems... fine? Like a clumsier Lansen C with a little bit of armor

1 hour ago, Tupinambis said:

lol all the 240 alpha non-auto loader  meds are gonna need a major rework soon.

as for this tank it seems... fine? Like a clumsier Lansen C with a little bit of armor

Most of them already do

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

Soft stats on the turret

Slow 830mps shell.

Meh. 

Dispersion on this tank are only marginally worse than the T-44-100, and rightfully so since it has better alpha and pen. As far as I'm concerned this is pretty much a T-44-105, which I didn't think was possible. I applaud WG for accomplishing such a feat.

30 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

Dispersion on this tank are only marginally worse than the T-44-100, and rightfully so since it has better alpha and pen. As far as I'm concerned this is pretty much a T-44-105, which I didn't think was possible. I applaud WG for accomplishing such a feat.

Assumed the difference is bigger. Then yeah not bad. Though the stupid slow shell kinda kills it for me. I know t44-100 isn't fast either but going even slower is not what u want in a med.

31 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

-6 gun dep and T-34-3 mobility 

4 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

in what universe 

I think he meant shell velocity. 880m/s is pretty shit.

If the gun is anything like the Lansen, this thing is fine.

Plus all the 240 alpha meds before were a tad underpowered, its not a bad thing that they've steadily increased in effectiveness. They went way too far with the Prog though.

Poor CDC.

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Fuck i love that tank.

I do too. I wonder if it operperforms to the point of being OP because it's so comfy and never frustrating.

Panther? What is that? Is it those two tanks before the E50? You know, the ones that don't even have 240 alpha unless you fit a gun that you really shouldn't, on the TechTree-T8? You know, the heavy mediums, that have no armor, no health, no mobility, no alpha, no DPM, but superb accuracy that they can not use, because their soft stats are garbage?

13 hours ago, hall0 said:

Panther 88 anyone? 

At least that can hit shit.

3 hours ago, SoliDeoGloria said:

Did someone say FV4202

Oh c'mon, the tank is relatively bad nowadays but a worse Cent is at least playable in the current meta.

On 6/4/2020 at 3:28 PM, Tupinambis said:

Rhetorical question, which tank does a better job making the TVP VTU look like a complete bitch? This or the Lansen C?

Tvp beats the defender according to WG

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

yeah, 3vs1, 1 to take hits, and 2 to flank it (1 left, 1 right, so he the defender cant just turn hes front to the guy flanking)

It's a meme....