Reppic27

Throwing in the Towel - Goodbye !

Legitimately try wot blitz on the windows store. I came back to wot and did a couple of hundred games and got over it but 2k battle into blitz. 

No arty, 7v7 so you can carry, people talk much less because you can't keep driving while you type,  the economy so so much more forgiving, crews don't transfer and skills are universal but don't really matter, no arty, prem ammo does 20% less damage

It's basically a microcosm of 1 flank on wot pz. So its pretty easy to dominate the game if you have a solid tank and because theres no arty/vision is far less relevant i think I've had single digit 0 damage games so far. When i came back to pc i was barely scarping 2kwn8 but somehow on blitz that translates to 3700 wn8.

But that comes to the downsides which is you lose a lot of depth. Theres a 3d model of exactly where on the enemy you will pen and where you wont so to compensate most things have over buffed armour, but also shell switching is instant so if you'll bounce you can just press 2 right away, even though it does do 20% less damage. Also Vision really doesn't matter and bushes are sparse and don't do very much. Scouting just isn't a role, lights are just a sub-class of mediums which for some reason are given better guns so you have shit like any tier 8 medium getting absolutely bullied the shit out of by a same tier light. And they really lean into everything being badly balanced. Premiums are almost always better. But its also a fucking weird opposite dimension where the tiger 2, Black Prince, ARL and t1 heavy are almost tier breakingly op. 

But none of that really matters because you'll dominate it if you have a pulse and the only way you can really have a horrible game is when a kv2 or tier 8-10 derp gun american light gets lucky. Which they will because they seem to hit snapshots more often than not.

Oh yeah and missiles exist, i haven't actually been hit by one yet but on a fundamental level they are possibly the stupidest thing wargaming has ever done in any of its games.