BattleMetalChris

Help me find a classic WOT video

Ok, long shot here, Does anyone remember years ago, a guy who used to do WOT videos on YouTube, but he was absolutely, spectacularly *terrible*? From about 2012/2013. It was mentioned on the forums here a fair bit, due to just how bad he was.

He was old-ish, maybe in his 50s, and American. He'd explain his 'tactics' as he played and it was very clear he didn't have the slightest clue about tactics, predicting others' behaviour or the game mechanics, I think he had around a 43% w/r.

The video I remember specifically, was him spending the entire game driving a KV-1, very slowly through turret-deep water up the gorge on old Sand River, explaining how this was an excellent tactic to 'sneak up' on the enemy.

Someone in the EU forum mentioned something like 'Dirk Duvale or something like that' which rings a bell. The name 'Duvale' is certainly familiar.

EDIT: I think I found him!

https://www.youtube.com/user/mankindontario/videos

Yes! It is him!

Marvel at the tactical genius that is the 'Deep Water Flank'

Posted (edited)

I don't have enough tin foil hats to watch all these. 

Ok I tried to watch some of the second guy that @Strigonx posted and wow,  the level of shitlord is painful. I think I just lost 20 IQ points watching less than 5 minutes. I wonder if thats some sort of idiotic world record?

Edited by echo9835

RIP that guy. yikes 11 fps max, 6 fps average on WOT. is that on a pentium3?
submarine flanking ftw. the brain blast here is impressive AF

If the water actually did anything to the shells fired at him it would be a considerable final defense strat, too bad it doesn't.

Also yikes 11fps, not even my potato PC running WoT back then was that bad (~20fps average)

On 7/12/2020 at 9:52 PM, kolni said:

There's also the "Schrader" meme, funnily enough it was KITTYs Commander's (GetLucky) troll account for blowing off steam 

are you telling me the classic "he kemp bush unfair plane" meme was from an actual unica? Can't trust anything these days...