ZXrage

Equipment 2.0 Builds

Is putting a Low Noise Exhaust  on an ELC EVEN just putting a hat on a hat? Was toying with LNES, CVS, and Bounty Optics for pure vision burning stealth memes as I grind out my  Battle Pass points.

Went with IOpt, IVents and CVS for ranked. Quite a few times i'd be driving around, spot something, assume i'd be spotted back, but wasn't getting lit. It really was noticable.

6 hours ago, ikitai said:

Is putting a Low Noise Exhaust  on an ELC EVEN just putting a hat on a hat? Was toying with LNES, CVS, and Bounty Optics for pure vision burning stealth memes as I grind out my  Battle Pass points.

I never ran with camp net in my EVEN and I still only really got lit in proxy while bushed.

I would personally take the double optics + binos over increasing camo just to fuck over bushes even more. I exist to be cancer, not to be effective.

The build options on the EVEN now were almost enough to get me attempting to play again on my geriatric computer. Optics, Binos, CVS or Optics, CVS, exhaust were my first thoughts. Be interesting to see if binos outperform CVS with optics and Vents in the other two slots.

The low noise exhaust will allow for some previously unheard of cheeky shit in the EVEN. If only I needed a new computer for some reason other than WoT...