Sign in to follow this  
Wanderjar

CS 52 LIS (Fox)

he means its harder to 3-mark other tanks when there's matches full of cs-52s. way stronger even in bad players hands than the average tank, plus it doesn't have a ton of hp so there's less to farm

4 hours ago, Rexxie said:

he means its harder to 3-mark other tanks when there's matches full of cs-52s. way stronger even in bad players hands than the average tank, plus it doesn't have a ton of hp so there's less to farm

yea exactly, plus (1) you farm much less if you can't make it to the initial furball + (2) the game is pretty much already decided depending on who loses more CS-52s. 

5 hours ago, milk_my_duds said:

I thought it's easier to 3-mark when a lot of people are playing it, because the moving average is lower due to the population spread is always dragging the moving average down.  No?

it's hard to mark even then because the initial engagements become a coin toss based on who gets lucky with APCR turret pens, and there's not enough HP around to get more than 2-2.4k combined consistently. it's like playing the pubbie equivalent of tier 6 fastbois

My guess is the marathon itself shifted meta. The lis I suspect are a sideline. But that meta is basically a whole bunch of people playing for the early yolo. Some just happen to be lis, many are burlesque, progs and basically anything mobile. Hopefully the meta returns to something a little more normal soon as it had been accelerating the snowballs quite a bit.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

My guess is the marathon itself shifted meta. The lis I suspect are a sideline. But that meta is basically a whole bunch of people playing for the early yolo. Some just happen to be lis, many are burlesque, progs and basically anything mobile. Hopefully the meta returns to something a little more normal soon as it had been accelerating the snowballs quite a bit.

rip dipping to sub 2k in my tryhard Renegade :feelsbad:
faster games means faster EXP and faster marathon progression. definitely a bigbrain pubbeh moment when you think about it

OTOH dusting off the JP II has been hilarious as you bully all those fast mediums so hard - it's like bringing a turretless Weezee to a tier 8 fight 

Wait a few days until the number of LIS's are down, but the 14 day average still isn't up. Should be easier to mark stuff, if I understand the mechanics correctly.

Sign in to follow this