Deus__Ex__Machina

122 TM (Chinese premium MT)

10 hours ago, hazzgar said:

WG seems to want to slow down steamrolls by introducing more and more dogshit DPM tanks. Italian heavies, T77 and a few others. The thing is it creates tanks that are horrible to play against and either meh or bad to play with. This will probably be good tho since it's a fast Lowe with a better turret and alpha but slightly less DPM.

Except T77 doesn't stop steamrolls

It brings even faster burst to the table + retarded DPM which for pubs means either they clip something out and the game snowballs from there; or they leave something on half HP and get rushed down - both of which result in faster games.

Not sure about the effect of the Italian heavies

12 hours ago, lavawing said:

Except T77 doesn't stop steamrolls

It brings even faster burst to the table + retarded DPM which for pubs means either they clip something out and the game snowballs from there; or they leave something on half HP and get rushed down - both of which result in faster games.

Not sure about the effect of the Italian heavies

I agree. I'm just pointing out shitty logic that wg seems to use given they produce more and more low dpm tanks and people complain about steamrolls. 

With less than 24h left on the sale. How worth is this thing for someone with both T-34-3 and T-54 Mod 1 in the garage? I'm a returning player, and so my wn8 and general gameplay is pretty dogshit.

1 hour ago, Strawberry_Milk said:

With less than 24h left on the sale. How worth is this thing for someone with both T-34-3 and T-54 Mod 1 in the garage? I'm a returning player, and so my wn8 and general gameplay is pretty dogshit.

I'm not bothering with it. I see good players struggling to get damage in fast games, and even in non fast games it's an opportunist at best. It lacks the DPM to brawl or to defend itself when over extending.

It is at best a decent credit earner for the average player who with good standard rounds and high alpha will make a sizable amount of profit from the average game.

2 hours ago, Strawberry_Milk said:

Neither of the tanks you have are good earners so the 122TM does sort of fill a role. But then again, it lacks the credit coefficients of some of the older prems, and you will be wanting to run food to try and fix that 1.6k DPM.

Looking at it another way, the 122 isn't that much stronger - if at all - than the other two, and any difference in strength will be even slimmer after the 34-3 gets its buffs next patch. I'd get something with a different playstyle entirely, preferably from a different nation, too

It seems to me it's the first time the whole community knows the tank weaknesses even the 46% morons. Everyone knows to yolo you if they kill people around you. Everyone knows to snipe your cupolas. So many times bad players killed lower tiers around me and then yolod me knowing I have no chance to kill them before i die. I'd not call it a good tank as despite having armor it has to play 2nd line to avoid getting rushed.