At Battle Pass 20 the player can pick a piece of Bounty equipment. Which one is the best value and most useful and why?

GLD

Rammer

Vents

Optics

Stabilizer

Protection Technology

Rotation Mechanism

Is the list. So includes two of the new ones from Equipment 2.0 (although I cannot imagine Protection Technology is a good choice).

Bounty IRM

all the other 1.0 equipment has an improved/bond form thats better than the bounty variants.

IRM is one of, if not the best equipment 2.0 piece. and for the first time ever its being given a better variant. the normal IRM has a 12.5% when put in a corresponding slot/tank type. where the bounty IRM gives a 15% bonus regardless of the slot/tank type. 

basically its another step up in P2W equipment powercreep, as the bounty IRM when combined with purple Vstab can basically negate dispersion for otherwise poor gun handling tanks. Or even give decent/good gun handling tanks god level dispersion.  

I find that the bounty equipment makes the normal equipment somehow "obsolete".

I used to play a couple of tanks a session, but nowadays I'd rather play one thank that has the equipment on.

What ever my goal is, be it grinding credits or marking a tank, it gets the equipment.

That being said, I have a fully upgraded set and I started with vents, rammer, gld for the American t9 arty.

hides

19 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

Bounty IRM

all the other 1.0 equipment has an improved/bond form thats better than the bounty variants.

IRM is one of, if not the best equipment 2.0 piece. and for the first time ever its being given a better variant. the normal IRM has a 12.5% when put in a corresponding slot/tank type. where the bounty IRM gives a 15% bonus regardless of the slot/tank type. 

basically its another step up in P2W equipment powercreep, as the bounty IRM when combined with purple Vstab can basically negate dispersion for otherwise poor gun handling tanks. Or even give decent/good gun handling tanks god level dispersion.  

Birm + Istab and Ivents basically gives normal gun handling to brawly autoloaders. For snipey autoloaders, IAU is still better.

I feel that tanks that already have good gun handling get diminishing returns - not perhaps in the mathematical sense - but if you already hit everything you aim at IRM is just superfluous

7 hours ago, kolni said:

IRM as it’s not available anywhere else

Most Bang for buck? Vents 

iVents + Vent directive = night and day improvement to basically every parameter, especially due to it being the only way to buff final acc

The last part is not strictly true anymore since the Improved Aiming Unit now exists.