cheapbooks

How to ammo rack

Listened the first 40 seconds.

To ammo rack a vehicle, shoot the ammo rack. Repairs repair. Perks and equipment to protect the ammo rack protect the ammo rack.

But then somehow dumbed down....

Is there anything in the other 18 minutes and 40 seconds that has not been covered?

27 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Did anyone check to see if he still has the kiddy fiddler videos up on his channel?

yeah, I did a quick check and about 6 or so years back it starts to change from WoT content to weird  shit. I will give him points for persistence, He's been churning out videos that get a dozen views or less every week for years and yet despite the obvious failure of his content he continues to try.

2 hours ago, echo9835 said:

yeah, I did a quick check and about 6 or so years back it starts to change from WoT content to weird  shit. I will give him points for persistence, He's been churning out videos that get a dozen views or less every week for years and yet despite the obvious failure of his content he continues to try.

Hey now, my replays get HIGH single digits viewers! :D

(I mostly archive them for myself, to be honest, but still...)

I learned several things from this video:

• Shoot the ammo rack
  • Use a random number generator
  • ????
  • ammo rack.

At one point you couldn't interpret your own data point on the spreadsheet and I was seriously concerned.