Woody1999

We want Miros back!

Well, I'm now fairly sure the person that was continually reporting my posts, getting me banned, and now laughing in my face (he even reported my status updates I made to let people know I'm banned) via PM and comments on my status updates is DingIsHere and his alt-account (with which he has freaky conversations) beermonsta.

Well, present your 'repetitive personal attacks with malicious intent' case to Ektar, and see what happens from there.

Well, I'm now fairly sure the person that was continually reporting my posts, getting me banned, and now laughing in my face (he even reported my status updates I made to let people know I'm banned) via PM and comments on my status updates is DingIsHere and his alt-account (with which he has freaky conversations) beermonsta.

Miros,

Did DingIsHere's aversion towards you originate from that time when he got burned in that "top 3 damage dealers should have bonus" discussion thread?

I saw several troll posts of beermonsta, where he essentially mocks other posters, often by repetitively posting single pictures containing sarcastic/insulting messages.

check out his status update

and check out his clan, home of the trolls (sic) ... just for laughs ...

I imagine this guy is like Gollem, only worse, like Salad Fingers, talking to his finger dolls. Who knows, maybe he even does the entire clan.

Wonderful how the mods kick off some for bull shit reasons, but just let this kind of losers pollute the forums.

This shit is not right.

I can't imagine the mods would take reports serious from this clown.

Tito

Just report the beermonsta page as being a troll account of DingIsHere, and that his posts are all spam and insulting.

Might be the best way to protest against moderation as it is too. Report everything that vaguely seems report-worthy, in the end they'll be forced to only sanction what is reasonable, rather than everything any troll with a grudge reports.

Don't beat on Ectar, because even though he's WG staff, he's always tried to act as a buffer between the stupidity/mistakes of the moderating team and the community itself. He's a good guy (or so he seems to me), one of the few around there. (Come on, join the dark side!)

Got a nice message from DingIsHere:

... I'm happy to handle anything in the public arena.... don't care who knows or wants to bollock me for saying anything...

Oh.. yes.. you can't say much can you.. only your Status Updates...

Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif  Smile_trollface-3.gif

He added like 200 of those emoticons, but the forum doesn't let me post them.

Report everything that vaguely seems report-worthy,

I've reported many posts, including some pretty bad swearing (i.e. not just sh*t) none ever got dealt with (I would go back and check for a week).  Either the mods just pick on certain posters or your reports get ignored if you have x warnnings, or something.

I've reported many posts, including some pretty bad swearing (i.e. not just sh*t) none ever got dealt with (I would go back and check for a week).  Either the mods just pick on certain posters or your reports get ignored if you have x warnnings, or something.

They pick on certain players, trust me :D

Ive had a RO expire in the morning and later the same day, I had a new one for a post from 2 weeks ago...

Miros is the only mod I haven't gotten complaints about, you EU guys need to step up your game. Pretend the forum a football match or something, that'll get everything right.

Well, the one draw back of this forum is that I don't have braindeads to antagonize with sarcasm.

Do tell as to what complaints i have generated.

To sechsy for my shirt?

To incredibly awesome?

I get those all the time

I had some dirty laundry to air, but your mom already did it and even folded my socks.

My mom is dead. Asshole

That makes it twice as Kinky.

Well, gargod getting banned was a good thing.

Kewei and carbon were both questionable to some extent.

Zard is story for another time.

FREE ZARDNAAR!

Well, gargod getting banned was a good thing.

Kewei and carbon were both questionable to some extent.

Zard is story for another time.

Poor Zard. I miss his R2 unit or w/e that was as his avatar.

DingIsHere/beermonsta are still reporting my profile feeds, and WG are still removing them.

Last update was removed "because it contained profanity".

So I posted it again with the profanity blurred out.

Hey Ectar,

nice of you to show up here and try to handle things. We know you don't have too. (I probably would spare myself the headaches)

Seriously, your effort all around WoT is highly appreciated.

A forum where BigBadVuk is senior moderator is a joke. His lack of english knowledge never prevented him from eagerly moderating international sections and issuing stupid bans in general chat.

Anyway Ectar, best of luck in making EU forum meeting place for bots and 45%er to share knowledge because current moderation standards are clearly working towards that.

I have my 1 and only warning point from BigBadVuk (yes I'm a good boy :D ). The profanity he took offence to was "bugger all". Not sure if this is more offensive in some places than others or he has a reeeaally poor grasp on the English language.

Big BadVuk sounds like a hungarian name. If I ever meet him, let me take care of it. He IS, though, indeed an idiot. Read some of his posts, I guess he does what all hungarian ambitous and spine-lacking idiots do: improve his fellatio skills.

EDIT: sorry if this may sound harsh, but I just got angry about the forums. Again.

Big BadVuk sounds like a hungarian name. If I ever meet him, let me take care of it. He IS, though, indeed an idiot. Read some of his posts, I guess he does what all hungarian ambitous and spine-lacking idiots do: improve his fellatio skills.

EDIT: sorry if this may sound harsh, but I just got angry about the forums. Again.

He is Serbian.

A forum where BigBadVuk is senior moderator is a joke. His lack of english knowledge never prevented him from eagerly moderating international sections and issuing stupid bans in general chat.

Anyway Ectar, best of luck in making EU forum meeting place for bots and 45%er to share knowledge because current moderation standards are clearly working towards that.

im a 45% but im trying to get better honest :beard:  and another thing about Ektar he just put 4 of my warning points in the bin so thanks Ektar

im a 45% but im trying to get better honest :beard: and another thing about Ektar he just put 4 of my warning points in the bin so thanks Ektar

Did you have to ask or did they just go?