Woody1999

We want Miros back!

I pmd him and hey presto

In other words, they aren't changing the system, just hoping that if they appease enough people then the issue will go away.

As some very wise man once said: "On every properly run forum I have ever been part of, people get banned for being disruptive and only as a last resort."

Then again, I might just have been very insulting and disruptive. Moderation staff seems convinced of that.

Especially saying "I fucked up there" caused post-traumatic stress to at least 5 moderators, which had to go on sick-leave for 3 weeks.

Especially saying "I fucked up there" caused post-traumatic stress to at least 5 moderators, which had to go on sick-leave for 3 weeks.

Than pls continue and lets pray that BBV is among the affected mods!

Using shit as an excuse to go on vacations and get drunk off your ass while you buy French hookers Being sick is seriously taxing.

As some very wise man once said: "On every properly run forum I have ever been part of, people get banned for being disruptive and only as a last resort."

Then again, I might just have been very insulting and disruptive. Moderation staff seems convinced of that.

God forbid moderators would ever be appointed who are more insulting and disruptive than the posters. That would be the beginning of the end...

Tito

Miros, you hurt feelings of many tomatoes and caused them terrible headaches with your argumented replies and hard to read posts. You are disruptive for community and you need to understand that stats are luck and MM is rigged so everyone has 49% winrate. EU forum is now better place when there are no trolls like you using reason and common sense. Now go and feel bad.

Just to let all of you guys know, I've just got my final warning from the trainee moderator RogDodgeUK because I apparently offended someone by calling myself an ass.

Managed to wriggle my way out of a 30 day RO but now on 9 warning points, of which I got 4 from starting this Miros outcry, so next move will get me banned.

Must be good for the next 3 months so I can get my warning points lowered a bit..

Woody

Woody, you always have a place to fall back to :D You could even just stop posting outside the forumite-related topics (btw, I have a hidden "fuck" in there somewhere), I think mods don't dare to enter there.

Woody, you always have a place to fall back to :D You could even just stop posting outside the forumite-related topics (btw, I have a hidden "fuck" in there somewhere), I think mods don't dare to enter there.

lol, I was once a good boy on those forums and even I have stopped caring. Trolling the whiners on various threads is such fun. Since Miros' ban they really have degenerated into a cesspool whine and bad responses.

I can imagine it must be very hard to be a moderator there right now :happy:

Meanwhile Ectar is still "thinking" about what rules need to change.

Well, at least he posted in his own thread which he seemed to have forgotten about.

Ectar: "Since these posts the swear filter on our forums has recently been activated which will reduce work/warning required for what many players feel is minor infractions. We don't want swearing on our forums, if players dislike that then don't use our forums. Any players found deliberately trying to avoid the swear filter will pick up warnings (without points). Please understand however that this is only going to happen if your post is reports or is viewed by a Moderator/Community team member during their day to day tasks.  We will not be word searching out forums daily looking for offences."

So, basically, I should have 0 warnings points instead of a perma-ban?

Unless I really deserved those warnings for pointing out 600 avg damage when 4000 was claimed (naming and shaming) and other such gems of truly great moderation.

Well, that's a couple of steps in the right direction.

I still don't think professional moderators are the way to go though.