orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

Space Ishtarin coming today, sq status: not enough. Fuck. Ah, well, I'll give it a go, maybe I'll get her by chance...

gacha: best I can do is mapo tofu, take it or leave it.

Anyway... New boat was announced, USS New Orleans. massive boobas are nice, but

0wyq72y.jpg

That smile. That damn smile... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

On 10/18/2021 at 5:07 PM, orzel286 said:

Space Ishtarin coming today, sq status: not enough. Fuck. Ah, well, I'll give it a go, maybe I'll get her by chance...

gacha: best I can do is mapo tofu, take it or leave it.

Anyway... New boat was announced, USS New Orleans. massive boobas are nice, but

0wyq72y.jpg

That smile. That damn smile... HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

1st ticket roll, calamity jane.

1st 10 roll after 10 tickets, Space Ishtar. 0 CEs.

O__O

6 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

1st ticket roll, calamity jane.

No wild (space) west boobas for me :(

BUT!

19 tickets and 2 10-rolls...

k6JNjao.jpg

pMua3H0.jpg

My first non-welfare Rinface at last! I wrote the previous post before I started rolling and thought that they will turn out as usual (read: not even 1 4* servant and barely any event CEs), but who dares wins, I guess?

Next target: Caenis. I'll 10/10/10 and grail her, she pretty much checks all the boxes for a perfect waifu for me.

Bonus - smolbote retrofit:

kym1P9C.jpg

How can something be "new" and "improved" at the same time? Isn't it a "pick one" basically?

#JustGachaThings

Which ascension is best waifu? The "good side" is sweet, the "bad side" is more spicy and that skin-tight bodysuit... Or...

MN03AG7.jpg

SCHOOL UNIFORM LOLI ISHTARIN WHEN?!

Some intern fucking around with rates? :v

Also: imagine not flirting and pretty much proposing to "good" Space Ishtarin in the SW2 story. #BestRinface

I have a FREE WEEKEND this week WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SSS.grindmanxAzur Lane collab for thighs lovers, haven't wathched it yet, but heard about it, my pp hurts already.

Ah, free weekend... Feels great. I also work half of december, not taking any days off before and now my boss has to give me vacation XD

Alright, time to catch up! And the first thing I noticed - I didn't screencap getting Foch in AL... Ah, that glorious cameltoe proved too distracting I guess.

jL6ST1Z.jpg

Smol and THICC.

u8aHpzy.jpg

Not thicc. But quite fast, reaching 43 knots during trials iirc.

uQUTKNm.jpg

Look at that FLATNESS. Next PR grind: Azuma.

Current ALxSSS.THIGHSman event went well, got all boats (gacha and grind rewards) on day 1, lol.

sSl6iur.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooOUUUUUu. My head. Deez Thighs. Meeting now. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUuuuUUUUUuuuuuu.

Anime waifus becoming real one day, this is what a man lives for.

o2SjdVC.jpg

Pantyhose, nice. I have to watch THIGHSman soon, don't I?

sU5El37.jpg

Do you wanna see my kaiju?

oglPaqL.jpg

Shuba?

pJZziXO.jpg

>flat

>a CV

I feel bad for pointing this out.

LRMihqH.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOO She Hass nice THIGHS as well *Gimnaeng noises intensify*

Example of Gimnaeng noises:

Ok, I'm calm n...

Ftqr3p6.jpg

OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUU Long legs, THICC thighs, nice hips and massive boobas - SIT ON MY FACE ONEE-SAN!

Ok, kalm.

Did some rolls for Shishou and loli waver as well, didn't go too well, athough...

OWBtFh7.jpg

Nyahello? Also: what is it with berserkers just flocking towards my account, is it my insanity acting like a beacon or something?...

Another hololive generation just dropped out of nowhere. Including this 139cm gem:

That's THE CUTEST epleplepleple I've ever heard.

Going through altlantis, shit gimmicks, shit rng (orion getting deleted by crits from full hp during his "trial" LMAO), half of the fights are filler, as always, gud design. If events weren't story locked nobody would go through this shitfest.

>final atlantis boss fight

>shit costume Mashu and Liz brave left vs ~30k hp boss with 2-hit invul and np loaded

>buster Mashu card, quick Liz and buster Liz with 50% crit chance

>no crit

>boss left with about 12k hp, NPs my servants out of existence

GG, Wodime wins, chaldea wiped out. Proper history is no more. Well done dw, LOL.

Realistically speaking, chaldea never stands a chance against Goetia, hell, even  Orleans would be fucking impossible. There's no plot armor irl, and I doubt opfor would wait 3 days so you can recharge your command spells for a revive.

>you got isekai'd to chaldea

>"I'm a masutah now! I get to bang all the servants and then some! maybe even save and bang Olga-Marie!"

>intro happens, meh

>Fuyuki starts

>"W-where's my starter roll? No friend support either?"

>ofug.jpg

>somehow getting through, strengthening Mashu with what little bronze cards you can find

>too weak to do anything, Olga fucking dies

>got through, barely

>next to no sq or fragments

>"L-let's roll anyway..."

>get mapo fucking tofu

>the next day

>"Wake up Senpai, time for breakfa-"

>humanity's last master lies cold in a pool of blood

>realizing the impossibility (you) just slit your wrists

>didn't even make it to Orleans

>humanity successfully incinerated

Shame I don't have a rider Medb. One of her graphs is just... Let's say - 100% my thing.

This time rng decided that poseidons ball will just use skills the entire turn with exception of 2-hit invul, so Liz Brave managed to carry. Just. Not looking forward to olympus. Looking forward to getting Caenis. I'd love to get choked by those thicc, tanned thighs...

Arcade gets loli Tiamat. Christmas lolibaba Helena, ok, that hurts, but I'll live. Santa Suzuka and Femlin - ok I'm mad, but I'll get over it. Loli Tiamat? The motherfuckers really love to just take a piss, right down your throat, don't they? Oh, and don't forget to buy a ton of sq, and a lube, otherwise we're going in dry.

I'll wait for pvp and finally be done with this.

Actually, it gets better (in a terrible sense) - aniplex (sony) is buying dw. RIP fgo, you were the best worst game I've ever played.

14 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Aren't the best nodes opened tomorrow or something?

Literally doesnt matter, just farm and dont stop farming. Efficiency doesn't matter, just sheer volume of bandages is what you are after here.

Any time not spent farming is boxes you aren't opening after the event.

The only efficiency is time efficiency, not AP efficiency.

You want to balance time and bandage drop.

I love since there's no "open all boxes" button (yet, only took, what? 6 years to implement in on jp server?) I have to keep poking Nightingale's booba.

OVERLORD SEASON 4 IN 2022 HYYYYYYYYYPE!

ALL HAIL AINZ OOAL GOWN!