orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

On 11/3/2020 at 8:36 PM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

My condolences to your brain cell.

The only one I always watch is Haachama.

Yeah me too, I always watching Hololive

4* ticket in FGO, I'll pick Stheno this time around, soooooo only Gorgon left to complete the collection of Greek sisters!

Not sure who else here plays genshin, but I burned literally every primo I got into the Klee banner and I didn't even get her for my pity :feelsbad: I'm down to just pure luck now, after 1.1 I'll save my rolls for Xiao

On the bright side, Mona's ass is fat :trump:

Genshin? Breath of the Gacha? Eh, I don't have the time for more than two games, really.

In other news...

SHE FINALLY CAME!

qry9szk.jpg

Guns or dive bombers? I'm guessing dive bombers...

TASTE MY HEADPATS!

On 11/7/2020 at 1:52 AM, ZXrage said:

Not sure who else here plays genshin, but I burned literally every primo I got into the Klee banner and I didn't even get her for my pity :feelsbad: I'm down to just pure luck now, after 1.1 I'll save my rolls for Xiao

On the bright side, Mona's ass is fat :trump:

im 100% F2P and i pulled Klee + QiQi

also have sucrose and fischl both con1. 

at this point im saving what few primo scraps i have for xiao when he comes out.

On 11/7/2020 at 7:34 AM, orzel286 said:

4* ticket in FGO, I'll pick Stheno this time around, soooooo only Gorgon left to complete the collection of Greek sisters!

I would have picked Gorgon because limited rate ups while stheno can spook you.

But then again, now you can charm lock with Stheno + 2x Euryale. That lineup is so dirty and is the only reason to 10/10/10 them.

4 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

im 100% F2P and i pulled Klee + QiQi

also have sucrose and fischl both con1. 

at this point im saving what few primo scraps i have for xiao when he comes out.

I'm F2P'ing as well, I have a C1 Qiqi which i got from sheer luck, no pity

The increased healing is nice, but my team sorely lacks a DPS which is why I wanted a Klee, also to keep the loli zombie company. I pulled a Mona for the pity so it's a bit disapointing but she does good hydro and I can pair her elemental with my Qiqi up for stuns, Qiqi will have to be my DPS for now since her heals scale with damage thankfully

4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I would have picked Gorgon because limited rate ups while stheno can spook you.

But then again, now you can charm lock with Stheno + 2x Euryale. That lineup is so dirty and is the only reason to 10/10/10 them.

Technically, yes Stheno can still spook me. So far, she never did. :feelsbad:

Finished Shimosa yesterday, Musashi 10/10 waifu, fuck the boss fights. JUST HOW MANY HP BARS AND GIMMICKS CAN YOU STACK UP OMFG, if gacha and drop rng wasn't so brutal I wouldn't complain, but they are hard af if you don't have meta servants or 10/10/10 substitutes. Fucking hell.

Salem had the best story out of the Pseudo Singularities.

Merlin and Tamamo are brilliant for those harder quests sometimes. But a lot of the time the best thing to use is Herc + Bond CE as the final servant. If you need a servant to taunt, eat up a single target NP and survive a few turns, Georgios is the one of the best servants for that. Skadi is more of an offensive support so I don't usually use her in those challenging quests.

Also, Squirtoria is so dumb. A double Tamamo + Squirtoria team can get you to NP loop every single turn once you get it set up.

My Herc should be at bond 9 this year. Maybe. I guess. He was the last one standing a couple of times even without his CE, including all the fights against megalos.

If Mashumallow can loop or at least load her np reasonably fast she works nice as well.

Gil ate all my proofs :rabble:

I got Carmilla I think. And I'll always want to be that guy from her last ascension graph lol.

D'Eon's my room lines even at bond 0... Not only my pp hard, but I also want to fight for France!

I remember the chatroom that used to be on this site and the men of culture that used to meet there. Some of that spirit moved to the discord server, but even so it just hasn't been the same. Even the certifiable freaks of nature are all acting like normies these days. Have the good times returned at last?

Oh, on a positive note, my Gacha luck has ASCENDED TO THE MEAN.

6 tickets for SEIBAHHHH. First 10 roll for 2nd Eresh!

BACK TO THE MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually i was always below the mean, and probably still am.

But still! Is this what regular gacha luck feels like???

I have no idea what regular gacha luck feels like, my fgo gacha luck isn't even E rank - it's somewhere closer to Z rank... So goodbye Eresh, I tried, I failed. Only 4 10-rolls because I'm saving again, Suzuka np2, Jaguar np2->np4 and

in5EWlE.jpg

My chaldea has fully staffed kitchen now :v

Smol event in AL, my port is almost full, damn Bullins!

Oh, new bote in merit shop, RN destroyer? Probably smol like Comet...

AAPa9pI.jpg

SHE THICC

yw12l8z.jpg

Ok, got Bel, Zeppy, now Akagi-chan - Enty-chan when? ^^

nJcFUQM.jpg

Why is she hiding her feet? T_T

0TAHgYk.jpg

tfw don't have to grind event bote. :disco:

CiDSs8N.jpg

Another sleepy DD.

BCXWDal.jpg

GLORIOUS THIGHS!

vSFac8f.jpg

FINALLY! I didn't expect her voice at all, gives me the urge to headpat her.
THICC Oni Mama Izumo next!

I think this one is better

Also, there's a good... Let's say: case study material explaining the fall in and progress deeper down the vtuber rabbit hole.

Link to playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWEBPVmgh_81J7YCuVuUBl1DCDk_wrKte

Oh, I forgot about two things:

1 - ooooooooh, Euryale got an update! Finally, no more stock archer animations for her! Damn, if I ever get into the real holy grail war I'd try to summon her. :wub:

2 - All event boats are get!

q6iDzKB.jpg

At least we finally got materials for main quests. Gil ate all the proofs again.

I kinda want to roll for Musashi and Ishtar, but I don't have much tickets and sq... Also: next year Memelin iirc, summer Carmilla and saber Astolfo... Roll or save? What do? Merlin Proto/Femlin/Magi ☆ Mari when?

After reviewing some of the sacred materials from genshin impact, I'm quite spent. Lots of pantyhose + feet focus is the pinnacle of ART.