orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

I think I spent 300sq on each memelin and Ishtar banner ever.  All I got was salt.

5-600 is more likely to get the rate-up you want, I think that gives around 98% confidence? I remember seeing some statistical analysis... Then again - even 98% leaves a wide enough margin for getting all the salt to put into the mapo tofu.

I think I got her by accident, didn't roll for her specifically, but I'm not complaining! I wonder how she'd work with double Skadi/Skadi-Waver, but that's gonna wait for some lottery, she's still in my leveling queue.

On 11/28/2020 at 3:05 PM, orzel286 said:

I think I got her by accident, didn't roll for her specifically, but I'm not complaining! I wonder how she'd work with double Skadi/Skadi-Waver, but that's gonna wait for some lottery, she's still in my leveling queue.

She's fucking useless.

2 hours ago, ZXrage said:

Why are Miko's GTA playthroughs always such quality content lmao

Miko is ELITE after all. She makes the "try not to laugh challange" impossible.

24 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

She's fucking useless.

Ah, well, at least she has stinky NEET feet.

She doesnt do any damage. Her NP has a small heal. Her buffs are inconsequential.

Got damn is she fucking useless. USELESS NEETHIME. That's why she is level 100, max skilled, bond 10 and I have already used a bond-grail on her.

LB2 done! Started LB3, for the first time in recorded history I caught up with the released story, wow.

FGO spoilers:

Holy shit, Napoleon was A FUCKING BOSS. As expected from someone who challanged an infantry regiment to shoot him, the writers surely captured that BDE. The last couple of fights were basically "lul, GET HERC'd" after servants in front of him finally died.

Oh, so now it's not enough that enemies have multiple hp bars, spam skills, get buffs out of arse, forcing useless story supports etc - now I can't use mystic code skills. Devs really try hard to make fights even more retarded. I'm not looking forward to this, even though at least some of the fights might turn out easier in reality than on paper...

Nice male saber you got there Hinako, it would be such a shame if he got hit with EYE OF THE EURYALE! Sucks that LULUL DEBUFF IMMUNE FOR NO REASON (what's the fucking point in strengthening niche servants if devs undo that with shit like that? 20 iq at work here), but at least the damage is still there.

So, how would I summarize lostbelts so far? I'm a glorified lumberjack fighting against impossible odds, because fuck you. In third arc you'll have to revive every turn, because devs will run out of ideas on how to out-retard themselves with difficulty level and higher-ups need more money for fgo anime.

Mark my words.

/edit

Looked up 2021 banners, my pp wants them all tbh, but I'll make attempts for: Tamamo, Jalter, memelin, space Ishtar.

pls gib luck:cri:

11 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Hide contents

Holy shit, Napoleon was A FUCKING BOSS. As expected from someone who challanged an infantry regiment to shoot him, the writers surely captured that BDE. The last couple of fights were basically "lul, GET HERC'd" after servants in front of him finally died. 

Oh, so now it's not enough that enemies have multiple hp bars, spam skills, get buffs out of arse, forcing useless story supports etc - now I can't use mystic code skills. Devs really try hard to make fights even more retarded. I'm not looking forward to this, even though at least some of the fights might turn out easier in reality than on paper...

Nice male saber you got there Hinako, it would be such a shame if he got hit with EYE OF THE EURYALE! Sucks that LULUL DEBUFF IMMUNE FOR NO REASON (what's the fucking point in strengthening niche servants if devs undo that with shit like that? 20 iq at work here), but at least the damage is still there.

So, how would I summarize lostbelts so far? I'm a glorified lumberjack fighting against impossible odds, because fuck you. In third arc you'll have to revive every turn, because devs will run out of ideas on how to out-retard themselves with difficulty level and higher-ups need more money for fgo anime.

Mark my words.

LB2 was okay. I quite liked it. Probably the strongest LB so far plot-wise.

LB3 was shorter than I expected and kinda meh.

The fights... Most of them were okay. Some of them were just annoying. This lost belt has a lot of debuff immunity so keep that in mind.

All i can say is, squirtoria + tamamo is a solid lineup to deal with saber problems.

You can't really charmlock this LB.

The amusing thing in this lost belt was the final fight for me, where I constantly NP looped 2 merlins. Every single turn was a Merlin NP for over 10 turns before I killed the enemy. The constant heals + np charge per turn + arts card + crit damages just ensured I would never stop NPing.

yu's fight is fucking annoying. I recommend a lot of burst damage and you cant stall her first NP. Also the curses suck balls if you survive. You only need to break the first breaker bar thank christ. Probably one of the most annoying fights for me. Another finicky one is the assassin + bezerker fight near the end. I won't say anything else about it except it was fucking annoying. Peirce Invuln and an evade... And a 5 turn class advantage nullifier on a bezerker. FML.

Its quite the dead weeks after this, so take your time. Would be a good time to take stock on material requirements and start farming them but dont get burnt out.

Christmas lottery event is coming in a few weeks which will mean endless farming. QP, EXP, BONES.
ALL THE FARMING ALL THE TIME.

Catch up on servant skills and levels. I've used the last one to get all my chaldea to final ascension. The next one will be for getting them to max level and maxing out my stores of EXP. Also Mana prism farm for the CEs in the shop.

Need to stock up a fuck tonne of EXP and so much QP for incoming servants.

11 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

All i can say is, squirtoria + tamamo is a solid lineup to deal with saber problems.

I think I have Tamamo on my friend support list.

You can't really charmlock this LB.

I know, I'm thinking more about bonus damage to male servants. First fights against saber - Euryale did 200k just on her own buffs, so it would be a matter of getting down bosses to that point, more or less.

I constantly NP looped 2 merlins

Oof. Maybe next year gacha will bless me with him as well...

I'll try support memelin/Andersen/Iri, I guess? Then again, Bunyan has an axe, so should be good for cutting trees LOL.

Also...

Tamamo Vitch? Tamamo assasin confirmed? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA pls gib me this naughty floof gacha!

On 11/30/2020 at 5:34 AM, orzel286 said:

LB2 done! Started LB3, for the first time in recorded history I caught up with the released story, wow.

FGO spoilers:

Hide contents

Mark my words.

/edit

Looked up 2021 banners, my pp wants them all tbh, but I'll make attempts for: Tamamo, Jalter, memelin, space Ishtar.

pls gib luck:cri:

Real life Napoleon had a smol dick tho

One of his mistresses, Marguerite Georges (and later one of Wellington's) was recorded as saying, "The Duke (of Wellington) was by far the more impressive lover" (or stronger, if you choose to be literal about it).

Btw any thoughts on Arcade?

10 hours ago, lavawing said:

Real life Napoleon had a smol dick tho

One of his mistresses, Marguerite Georges (and later one of Wellington's) was recorded as saying, "The Duke (of Wellington) was by far the more impressive lover" (or stronger, if you choose to be literal about it).

Oh, never knew that. Le Smol Baguette :v

10 hours ago, lavawing said:

Btw any thoughts on Arcade?

Never played it and I'm kind of pissed they get exclusives like Femlin (aka Merlin Proto), at least for now. I'd sell both my lungs to get Femlin, don't care if she becomes meta or not - I WANT THAT CUTE SUCCUBUS! :panting:

They get cool shit like sita... but no rama.

heh.

Even in FGO arcade they aren't fated to meet.

Besides that, many mehs. didnt really get exported so i dont really care.

>np every turn

Haha, veri funni devs, go choke on a bag of dicks.

I hate it when it's one rules for the ai and different for the player, no matter what genre it is (I can't even count times when I smashed my keyboard because of rubber-banding).

I have one more idea that I'll try out, if it fails - fuck it, I'm done, I'm not touching the story anymore.

LB3 - FUCKING. DONE.

Yu fight - 50k friend points for code cure, some mad lad with lvl1 Georgios on his support list + my own = Medea solo.

The other fights went south at the last hp bars (Mothman just critted support Jalter out of existence). But hey, fuck it - setups don't even matter, just revive.

Plot wise - it really was meh. Was hoping that Pink Tamamo would stay, but nope. :( So I decided, that since Mothman looked stronk, I might at least make an attempt, 3 10-rolls (3rd time the charm, right)... Didn't get him, BUT!

2x Horse and

BshMXYe.jpg

Command Spells are for NTR!

OOF.

Gems from commissions actually do drop sometimes, wow.

an4nDXx.jpg

Oh, and I forgot: USHI AVENGER WHEN?

On todays episode of poor financial decisions.

http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000003955/

Fuck lootboxes, the money is better spent here.

On 12/11/2020 at 7:16 AM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

On todays episode of poor financial decisions.

http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/product/product-0000003955/

Fuck lootboxes, the money is better spent here.

edit: i have failed thee mine fellow weebs

19 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

On todays episode of good financial decisions.

Her feet look good, so I had to fix that.

It just occured to me: since I have a smartphone now, I can actually give

HEADPATS!

feelsgoodman.png