orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

Pls come home Bootymante....

Welp, I wanted to save sq, but here I am, rolling for DAT ASS. Will post tears later.

My condolences to you and your SQ.

I shall continue to bide my time.

I did a 10 roll for CEs and got shit all...

Welp, guess its time to throw apples

So, I've been playing on my new phone for a couple of days now, and it works quite well. AL freezes for a split second from time to time, but that's pretty much it. FPS are solid, loading times are short, battery is quite stronk (30% used in ~3 hours of plying), this is quite an improvement from old pc+emulator combo. The only drawback is: my boomer fingers can't really get screenshots right, but I'm practicing.

Daily Lewd Bote game build got me a new carrier:

X4z0a4I.jpg

Failed to cap her introduction, lul.

Bootymante rolls went... Well, it was a long shot, didn't get her, but!

SC98Ml2.jpg

wivggis.jpg

One surprise and the one that I was kinda hoping for + some event CEs? Ok, I'll take that. Now I REALLY have to save for next year.

I don't really have time for anothe gacha, but damn, genshinposts on youtube are something, the game has nailed the waifus I guess. LOOK AT THEM MOVE!

tfw the topic title is 100% accurate. :doge2:

14 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I'm tired of farming. God help me.

I couldn't really farm this event. One of the busiest periods in retail...

1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

I couldn't really farm this event. One of the busiest periods in retail...

Guess you'll have to wait for Gilfest to catch up on EXPs and QP.

I dont think I'll hit my QP target this time.

AL: Got the SHAAAAAAAAAK on the last day of the event

gXtj3bv.jpg

And another flat sub for my collection

EmtUx2S.jpg

OP Siren really switched things around, leveling fleets in it doesn't seem like a good idea...

I kinda wished that the gear upgrades would be a bit different, but oh, well - it's better than nothing.

FGO: I'm at box 15 or something, Shuten is finally at lvl90, I should be able to max lvl samba santa as well, but that's it. I really missed out this time. :feelsbad:

>some microtransactions are forced

Which ones? I haven't spent a penny on AL.

>skill ceiling in AL

I mean... It is a bullet hell sometimes? Fleet compositions also matter in hard content. And you don't have to spend a penny to get Hiryuu/Soryuu/Hood backline which is pretty much meta.

>your dad would be disappoint

That's something a virgin would say, a chad would try to get his dad to play with him.

>pedobaits

2d>3d.

>vns, dating sims

Huh? I need source.

>skill ceiling in wows

Is right next to the skill floor, but the vast majority of the playerbase decided to go down a couple miles and get absolutely fucked by pve bots. And I do have a feeling that this meme was made by such potato.

Also:

>implying that there's a contest between wows and al (which is also unironically a better game)

Can you have cute gyaru bote wearing a long sweater in wows? No?

GbJgIUz.jpg

WOWS PLEB BTFO ONCE MORE

8 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

GFL2 soon

Girls Frontline 2?

I don't think I'll be able to get Hiryuu Alter, OPSiren is too hard for my fleets, only Grand Old Lady is lvl 120 :feelsbad:

Oh, well. At least there's a new loading screen that I... Enjoy.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/File:Bg_2020.12.212_3.png

Oh, and I think that I'll actually, for the first time in history, roll the gssr in FGO. It's not class-based, but with want/not want ratio like this

FP3qHNv.png

I don't think it can go wrong (inb4 gacha proves me wrong). It's 15 sq as well, so... Come home Memelin, I need you! For Memelin/Waver/Chen memes!

30 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

Girls Frontline 2?

I don't think I'll be able to get Hiryuu Alter, OPSiren is too hard for my fleets, only Grand Old Lady is lvl 120 :feelsbad:

Oh, well. At least there's a new loading screen that I... Enjoy.

https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/File:Bg_2020.12.212_3.png

Oh, and I think that I'll actually, for the first time in history, roll the gssr in FGO. It's not class0based, but with want/not want ratio like this

Hide contents

FP3qHNv.png

I don't think it can go wrong (inb4 gacha proves me wrong). It's 15 sq as well, so... Come home Memelin, I need you! For Memelin/Waver/Chen memes!

wtf is muh tanned bb chan doing at 'eh'? shine, kono zasshu (tl note: die, you mongrel)

also I kinda expected that Marblehead skin to show a certain black haired girl in glasses in her reflection :panting:

18 minutes ago, lavawing said:

wtf is muh tanned bb chan doing at 'eh'?

Got her already and I don't think further np levels are that much of an improvement... But I wouldn't be mad if she or Gil came.

23 minutes ago, lavawing said:

also I kinda expected that Marblehead skin to show a certain black haired girl in glasses in her reflection 

Unlike the metamorphosis girl, Marblehead quite enjoys her new looks. Real life counterpart got retrofitted a couple of times, bombed, repaired, run convoys and shore bombardment, earned two battle stars and survived the war. Not bad for a pretty much un-armored light cruiser. In fact, her entire class suffered no war-time losses IIRC. Quite impressive.  

New KMS botes! DAMN BOIII, THEY THICC!

KKZGxak.jpg

The underboob is SUPER YABAI

mOOlOo5.jpg

My favourite, I think. Short red hair? Long legs? Thicc thighs AND zettai ryouiki? Mein Gott...

4KfDqxo.jpg

THICCNESS INTENSIFIES

f0yNyp4.jpg

The least lewd default skin, but coupled with her cold-ish personality it's a really hot mix.

vWywprp.jpg

I love it when she gets angry, lol.

DTpMvNE.jpg

And a smol ninjabote from merit shop. Would have her sooner, but shop rng decided to not make her available for a couple of days...

I have also found an FGO doujin that is now canon for me, the holy numbers were 337765 iirc.

re: 337765 hours

art is a bit jank without Wada Arco's style, seems more like cosplay p0n0 than FGO stuff

btw step on me Kurumi Peter Strasser sama

Yeah, the art isn't that great, but imo it isn't bad either. A combination of a rather good story and

Koya-chan

using

her

F E E T!

made me nut. Oh, I mean recommend this one.

Got the THICC MAMMOTH BOI from the gssr, kinda disappointed it wasn't memelin, but Ivan has a nice skillset and hits like a mammoth (duh), so I'm quite happy with this roll.

Dechi is SO CUTE!

Wait, I forgot to post some degenerate stuff (can't just be amazed by a cute birb, that would be too wholesome), here you go:

8 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Dechi is SO CUTE!

Wait, I forgot to post some degenerate stuff (can't just be amazed by a cute birb, that would be too wholesome), here you go:

Saw this ytd. Would have thought that you wouldn't be into this as she's using her hands, you know, and not her.....

f e e t