orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

All reward boats from AL event are get, pretty much everything that I wanted from FGO event shop as well, threw a couple of tickets at gacha - Dechi flew away... Should I watch Prisma Zwei in preparation for the next event (watched the first season some time ago)?

Since Mamatsuri and Pekomama got rather popular after they appeared on streams, I think Yagoo should make HoloMILFS.

7 hours ago, orzel286 said:

All reward boats from AL event are get, pretty much everything that I wanted from FGO event shop as well, threw a couple of tickets at gacha - Dechi flew away... Should I watch Prisma Zwei in preparation for the next event (watched the first season some time ago)?

Since Mamatsuri and Pekomama got rather popular after they appeared on streams, I think Yagoo should make HoloMILFS.

Zwei is good, Drei is a bit heavy on the plot and light on the pedophilia so you probably won't like it. Manga is updated at the pace of a Type 5 crawling up the hill on Himmelsdorf so we won't get any-vier soon.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:38 AM, lavawing said:

heavy on the plot and light on the pedophilia

wdym?

11 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Expect to get emotionally scarred.

How do you kill something that's already dead? :v

After watching some of HonakoGreen shenanigans, I think I NEED Caenis. Bad boigirl? Check. Stronk af? Check. Dark skin? Check. Long legs with THICC thighs? Check.

Yup, I can't wait to get bonked by her spear.

Pizzabotes event in AL soon.... FORMIDABLE! White pantyhose is my weakness, please step on me Formidable!

Some progress in lewd bote game has been made:

lRO1Zmm.jpg

Finally! Both Poi and gold blueprint for the first time (the most reliable equipment blueprint for me being research, which is not good).

Wait... Why is she loud at night?...

DqXioz7.jpg

Oh wow, I actually got Hiryuu "Big sister's feet are the best in the world~!" Alter, strengthening her though... Looks like a hell of a grind, oof.

5YX9O70.jpg

Only a couple more retrofit blueprints and the resident Baka will be fully retro'd, this will take a couple of months and then...

I got carried away a bit... ~10 tickets and ~150 sq for Sanzang np2 and Miyu. Gotta save sq for summer and Memelin. :feelsbad:

I'd like to post something, but Chloe drained my magical energy... And I'm not complaining!

Pizzabote event in azur lane ended, my non-existent luck with equipment blueprints balances out my gacha luck in this game it seems, I only managed one albacore...

Oh, well, hopefully it will be added to war archives one day.

Anyway! Waifubotes-from-gacha showcase!

BoU1xx3.jpg

Qipao, one of my weaknesses, one of the ships I wanted from day 1, finally in my haremport!

f0Vzkdc.jpg

Holy mother of... I think her blood flow is restricted, trying to fit such THICCNESS into tight thighights.

Qe2Sdcz.jpg

White legwear, another one of my weakesses! STEP ON ME FORMIDABLE!

GmCloFs.jpg

CUTE! And reminds me of Anchovy from girls und panzer, which is a plus.

VXAvj3d.jpg

Another member of the THICC THIGH gang.

hj0d6i5.jpg

One of the most lewded AL botes, her swimsuit skin is really something.

It only took me what, 50 cubes to get them all? And there were quite a lot of ships to get outside gacha, Overall, great success, I guess? Now, onto the next event with more cute ships!

I have one thing to say about FGO valentines event: YU CE.

BY THE POWER OF MY COMMAND SPELLS, STEP ON ME YU!

1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

Pizzabote event in azur lane ended, my non-existent luck with equipment blueprints balances out my gacha luck in this game it seems, I only managed one albacore...

Oh, well, hopefully it will be added to war archives one day.

Anyway! Waifubotes-from-gacha showcase!

Hide contents

BoU1xx3.jpg

Qipao, one of my weaknesses, one of the ships I wanted from day 1, finally in my haremport!

Hide contents

f0Vzkdc.jpg

Holy mother of... I think her blood flow is restricted, trying to fit such THICCNESS into tight thighights.

Hide contents

Qe2Sdcz.jpg

White legwear, another one of my weakesses! STEP ON ME FORMIDABLE!

Hide contents

GmCloFs.jpg

CUTE! And remings me of Anchovy from girls und panzer, which is a plus.

Hide contents

VXAvj3d.jpg

Another member of the THICC THIGH gang.

Hide contents

hj0d6i5.jpg

One of the most lewded AL botes, her swimsuit skin is really something.

It only took me what, 50 cubes to get them all? And there were quite a lot of ships to get outside gacha, Overall, great success, I guess? Now, onto the next event with more cute ships!

I have one thing to say about FGO valentines event: YU CE.

BY THE POWER OF MY COMMAND SPELLS, STEP ON ME YU!

welcome back duuude congrats on the pizza b0tes

Did some rolls for the lunar new year today, one boat from rate-up missing, with over 110k gold and 397 cubes left, +one boat as grind reward is not get yet. And 392/394 port, lol.

Totally unrelated random thing that's been bugging me for years now: why do I sometimes swap "g" with "d" and vice versa, both on keyboard and when writing by hand? O_o It's a brain defect isn't it?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG, MY KOKORO IS SUFFERING FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD

I said I don't have time for more gacha, but I'm VERY tempted now.

Genshin devs apparently don't like Hu Tao leaking. :feelsbad:

Anyway! Got some interesting boats from That Lewd Warship Game:

e9sB86m.jpg

Wait, is that Keqing? :poi:

8rPL01C.jpg

And Mash? We're reaching crossover levels that shouldn't be possible!

UwdCHdl.jpg

Ah, tanned/dark skin, one of my biggest turn-ons (which is why I have trouble getting through the first episode of Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru). And red hair! And... A chuuni? Eh? Well, that's a bit unexpected, I don't know that much about her service history, maybe uncle Drach will explain it one day.

wi6LAQh.jpg

A long-legged dd, noice!

dWoR1IV.jpg

Took me about... 100 cubes to get the littl... The other sister. Both of them are super cute (especially their skins). Even if a bit... Obsolete. No worries, my fleet welcomes all! In fact: Best GILF Mikasa has been doing her stint as a flagship of one of my fleets during the grind for:

xurTj7C.jpg

THICC ONI MOMMY! Only 2 more waifubotes remaining and my pr1 grind is over, yay!

So, what about FGO? Well, one bad boi finally got to bond 10

QAExzFw.jpg

Say what you want, I still want h-scene at bond 10. And Yu to step on me. In other news: Less than 800k points and all the lores from this event are mine! Yay!

Oh! I forgot, and this is BIG NEWS! Apparently Akai Haato, after a titanic struggle, the War In Heavens, finally defeated Haachama! Or at least drove her off into the void/warp/hell/under the bed. Cursed content ends and seiso begins? Well for Haato - maybe; overall? I think that the Yagoo's "idol company" dream is long gone and beyond saving - and he knows it.

Poor Yagoo...

BB event in FGO - wow, it's just another grindfest. Back to back with valentine's. Why was anyone hyped for this? Was anyone hyped for this?

On the other hand: NEW VODKA SHIPS INCOMING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Over 400 cubes, I'm ready!

My 400/404 dock:

19 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Why was anyone hyped for this? Was anyone hyped for this?

no. I just want my fucking veterans week. Next event will also start as soon as this event ends.

FUCK

5 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Next event will also start as soon as this event ends

:rabble:

LET US REST DEVS!

Eh, I'm not rolling anymore. Will spend a couple of tickets for Waver sometime in April, I guess?

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Reinnes El Melloi

Erm, wife of that El Melloi dude from Waver event?

Command spells are for NTR!

1 hour ago, orzel286 said:

Erm, wife of that El Melloi dude from Waver event?

Command spells are for NTR!

She's like, 14....

Its lord el melloi the 1st's (kayneth from fate zero) neice.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Reines_El-Melloi_Archisorte

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

She's like, 14....

Lul.

Erm... There's no FBI in chaldea! Even if mistakes were made I'm still safe! Right?

BB reaction to my horni level:

KJvZYMX.jpg

Me: Yes.