orzel286

Orzel's Degeneracy Corner [Not really safe/Enter at own risk!]

Yuga kshetra...

Daybit has a grand servant? Can I finally haz MOMMY TIAMAT then?

And goddamn gimmicks again. Also: support servants are literally that weak vs buff Spongebob meme.

Yuga - done!

Koya-chan was SUPER CUTE! The smile when she tried to get a ride in the border... LET ME SUMMON HER DEVS!

tfw Yakuza Dragon announces her retirement from hololive

:feelsbad:

RNGeesus has smiled upon you. It happens sometimes.

Mori is coming! Hopefully I'll get him in a single.

Oh, look, it's degenerate o'clock!

AL New Jersey event was really nice.

mv0dtSi.jpg

Cute, smol kitty retrofit, worth it!

xgQdPiM.jpg

One of the rarer Fletchers, hell, she's rarer than Sandy.

PNqB9wY.jpg

Insert "Me and the Boise" memes here.

1pbpwkE.jpg

Puddi? GIGA PUDDI!

4aC11pv.jpg

Gacha delivered, so I didn't have to buy her from event shop. Damn, why are ALL Essexes so sexy? Hm, maybe tthere's a hint in the name?...

CythV80.jpg

After ~130 rolls, the cute Iowa class gundam bunny appeared!

cBOuTJL.jpg

No worries, this shikikan is cultured as well, no need to hide anything. In fact - hiding feet is strictly prohibited!

gggq4Vy.jpg

FINALLY! PR1 grind is over! PR2 - here I come! Huh? Yostar announced PR4?... Oh. Well. I'll get there. Someday...

oWrGGKK.jpg

DAMN IT GACHA, SHE TOOK MORE ROLLS THAN NJ! Looks a bit like Chloe tho, so you're forgiven.

DvfhKmU.jpg

Point accumulation reward, another Fletcher, only about 100 more to go!

0ptYreM.jpg

She's so cute my kokoro is owari da. Smol reinforcement for Enty-police to keep Ark Royals in check.

X2losfk.jpg

Missed her from le baguette event, picked from wishing well.

sGWBKR0.jpg

Same as above. Kinda wish there was something similar in FGO (similar - as in not requiring some super-rare material for no fucking reason at all), there's no hope for me to get Liz caster for example. And, uh, the universe works in mysterious ways it seems...

sHYMGVb.jpg

Hon, hon, hon, omelette du fromage? Oui! Merci!

GUGAGUDA is kinda fun so far, not too grindy, waiting for epilogue, Mori is get, what an absolute nutcase, and he's loyal as fuck, holy shit I love him. SexyNobu is not get :/

cuNKeMq.jpg

Cute, but also absolutely nasty (damn, she delivered some real smack at the end). Luckily she's a welfare, getting to know her a bit and then not getting her from gacha would be just sad AF.

So, what next in fgo... Hopefully I'll get Memelin from GSSR, CARmilla from summer without going bankrupt, Space Rin... And that'll be it for this year, I guess? Next year goals - Castoria, summer Illya maybe? I think Chen Gong is also coming next year? CAENIS! I'll grail Caenis 100%, gacha wiling. I'm also hot for BIG TIDDY, ULTRA THICC GAWAIN and Fairy Tristan in 2023. Oh, and Morgana is a zerker? Wouldn't she be closer to a caster according to arthurian myths? Hm. Well, do want regardless.

AND LET ME SUMMON KOYA-CHAN DEVS! I NEED HER! AND HER FEET! KOYA-CHAN WHEN!?

10 hours ago, orzel286 said:

Oh, look, it's degenerate o'clock!

AL New Jersey event was really nice.

mv0dtSi.jpg

Cute, smol kitty retrofit, worth it!

xgQdPiM.jpg

One of the rarer Fletchers, hell, she's rarer than Sandy.

PNqB9wY.jpg

Insert "Me and the Boise" memes here.

1pbpwkE.jpg

Puddi? GIGA PUDDI!

4aC11pv.jpg

Gacha delivered, so I didn't have to buy her from event shop. Damn, why are ALL Essexes so sexy? Hm, maybe tthere's a hint in the name?...

CythV80.jpg

After ~130 rolls, the cute Iowa class gundam bunny appeared!

cBOuTJL.jpg

No worries, this shikikan is cultured as well, no need to hide anything. In fact - hiding feet is strictly prohibited!

gggq4Vy.jpg

FINALLY! PR1 grind is over! PR2 - here I come! Huh? Yostar announced PR4?... Oh. Well. I'll get there. Someday...

oWrGGKK.jpg

DAMN IT GACHA, SHE TOOK MORE ROLLS THAN NJ! Looks a bit like Chloe tho, so you're forgiven.

DvfhKmU.jpg

Point accumulation reward, another Fletcher, only about 100 more to go!

0ptYreM.jpg

She's so cute my kokoro is owari da. Smol reinforcement for Enty-police to keep Ark Royals in check.

X2losfk.jpg

Missed her from le baguette event, picked from wishing well.

sGWBKR0.jpg

Same as above. Kinda wish there was something similar in FGO (similar - as in not requiring some super-rare material for no fucking reason at all), there's no hope for me to get Liz caster for example. And, uh, the universe works in mysterious ways it seems...

sHYMGVb.jpg

Hon, hon, hon, omelette du fromage? Oui! Merci!

GUGAGUDA is kinda fun so far, not too grindy, waiting for epilogue, Mori is get, what an absolute nutcase, and he's loyal as fuck, holy shit I love him. SexyNobu is not get :/

cuNKeMq.jpg

Cute, but also absolutely nasty (damn, she delivered some real smack at the end). Luckily she's a welfare, getting to know her a bit and then not getting her from gacha would be just sad AF.

So, what next in fgo... Hopefully I'll get Memelin from GSSR, CARmilla from summer without going bankrupt, Space Rin... And that'll be it for this year, I guess? Next year goals - Castoria, summer Illya maybe? I think Chen Gong is also coming next year? CAENIS! I'll grail Caenis 100%, gacha wiling. I'm also hot for BIG TIDDY, ULTRA THICC GAWAIN and Fairy Tristan in 2023. Oh, and Morgana is a zerker? Wouldn't she be closer to a caster according to arthurian myths? Hm. Well, do want regardless.

AND LET ME SUMMON KOYA-CHAN DEVS! I NEED HER! AND HER FEET! KOYA-CHAN WHEN!?

tfw you will never summon a qt sociopathic alcoholic catgirl Japanese warlord waifu :feelsbad:

3 hours ago, lavawing said:

tfw you will never summon a qt sociopathic alcoholic catgirl Japanese warlord waifu

You only have to sell half of your soul to the devil for welfares. Grind is a bitch in fgo.

Rerun with a couple of new boats in AL, they were difficult to get, gacha was a bit bad this time.

usaej6r.jpg

I'm not "questionable", Im cultured!

YYhFCqX.jpg

I'm so bad with forgetting to screencap things sometimes. And this cute, thicc bunny bankrupted me as well. :/

ytfiDlA.jpg

My first 4* saber, finally bond 10! H-SCENE WHERE DEVS?

zUULCpf.jpg

COME HOME MER- Oh. Oh, well... Fuck. I mean, XAlter isn't bad, but 2+ years without own Merlin were pretty shit, so the trend continues. And having your own meta support makes a MASSIVE difference (despite what some brainlets say).

MfiRkDi.jpg

DING DONG HERE'S CHEN GONG, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Bloody hell, he's so rare for a 2*, might as well be a 4-5*. I'll get him to np5, hopefully, get him leveled and 10/10/10'd, for zerker buster memes!

Ah fucking hell. You get <MHXA. I was after her for ages, have spent something like 800+ worth of quartz for her and never have gotten her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

She is amazing with Skadi btw. It is the era of the Quick.

I got Semiramis from GSSR. Took me 250k FP to get NP5 Chen Gong.

Chen was the last one to get to np5, 500k fp.

I already have Zerkerlot, he gets shit done whenever I need a quick airstrike or three, so I REALLY wanted Memelin. Another chance for Dick Wizard during summer, so won't get CARmilla, probably :/

yeah but mhxa is betterer because scarf and glasses.

This summer is gonna kill me.

NP5 Okkie Archer. THEN i gotta get bloody pengiun melt and Jetpack Okita... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Also low on blazes and QP. I'm fucked.

5 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

yeah but mhxa is betterer because scarf and glasses.

Hm, good point.

5 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

This summer is gonna kill me.

I'm already dead, 600sq won't be enough for Merlin, no chance, I can feel it. So that means no CARmilla either :(

674 quartz atm, who knows how many fragments.

Got a couple rank up quests and interlude to do. Not enough. NP5 4*, plus 2 more 4*s...

Likely going to get a musashi zerker too just purely due to the amount im gonna roll for that banner.

no lolivinci for me

11 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

no lolivinci for me

Same, I only used a couple of tickets though.Ah, well, maybe next time...

Also: fuck, I'm running out of some materials, need lottery... But I doubt I'll be able to farm much due to work. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I'm a bit behind with Girls und Panzer stuff, so I re-watched the main series before I watched the movies, and fuck me, it's still AMAZING. I find that many anime just didn't age well or have big flaws that are easily caught when the initial "wow!" is not there and analyzed with a cool head. GuP? Despite the ABSURD premise, world of tenks physics, small inaccuracies and a bit weak plot (for some, was good enough for me) - it is just that GREAT to watch. The visuals, the characters, TENKS, music - it's a combination so well done and put together that you forgive and forget about the stupid and just enjoy the show. The night before the finals, the panzer 3 crew member telling Miho to not quit Sensha-do, Miho saving Team Rabbit are still heartwarming; Hetzer Hetzing, fight against the little mouse, the last stand of Team Leopon, Team Rabbit becoming the heavy tank killer are still AWESOME. And I watched the first movie yesterday - it's more of everything! More moving moments, more waifus, a fair bit of character development (gamer team getting BUFF), more TENKS!

Yukari is everyone's spirit animal/10

>summer event story quest, Osakabe vs Mori

>oh fug, forgot star CEs/Mozart

>whatever, Mori will prevail!

>his turn to NP after getting all the buffs turn 2 (support Waver got Chen Gong'd after using his skills turn 1)

>np, arts, buster with 10% crit chance brave chain

>feelsbadman.gif

>NEEThime on half hp after NINGEN MUKOTSU!

>buster actually crits

>failed to register the first hit, second - over 220k dmg

>mfw

GrByWRB.jpg

Welcome to Degenerate News Network, the most lewd and irregular news worldwide!

D8bYs2v.jpg

She looks like she'd play with my AA gun until my ammunition reserves are gone...

LR5SBN8.jpg

Ah, yes, I was looking for those nice thighs!

GaFCqgQ.jpg

You ankles are nice too Hiryuu...

S2oBGNt.jpg

TWO. TICKETS! Aaaaaand my luck is gone now, I can feel it. Merlin pls, come home! T_T Also, this:

That's just criminal.

In other news: I watched the first two parts of girls und panzer das finale, and whew, Marie just took (one of) the best waifu spot like it was a piece of cake:

- a bit short

- flexible

- the THIGHS and HIPS!

Bakes my baguette every time, 10/10.