TheDutchDemon

Is this forum dead?

Returning to the game after a break of several years, wanting to platoon with some decent players to ease my transition back into this while helping me get through painful shitty tanks (the IS) to get to stuff that's CW viable.

Wanted to check in here before I bother putting a lot of effort into that post in case nobody's really here anymore to actually read it.

7 hours ago, TheDutchDemon said:

Wanted to check in here before I bother putting a lot of effort into that post

Effort? We don't do that here

These kinda answers make me kinda wanna ddos the site and never look back so you assholes can move on with your lives.

To the original poster...it used to be a good site but now its just filled with hateful people comparing epeens.  I would suggest just reading through old content on the forums as thats still useful and never typing a word on the forum or you'll be driven away like above.

Theres still some good pointers from old threads but these fools are gonna drive away all the new users and related ad revenue relentlessly until people get tired of donating money to Never to pay for this site and it goes off the air.  I mean wtf guys even the WoW site this forum was based on wasnt this bad at the end and i would know i was a member of that one too.

1 hour ago, Javajunkie8b said:

These kinda answers make me kinda wanna ddos the site and never look back so you assholes can move on with your lives.

To the original poster...it used to be a good site but now its just filled with hateful people comparing epeens.  I would suggest just reading through old content on the forums as thats still useful and never typing a word on the forum or you'll be driven away like above.

Theres still some good pointers from old threads but these fools are gonna drive away all the new users and related ad revenue relentlessly until people get tired of donating money to Never to pay for this site and it goes off the air.  I mean wtf guys even the WoW site this forum was based on wasnt this bad at the end and i would know i was a member of that one too.

I dont know what the fuck you're on about.

there are some elitists here, but theres like two of them at the moment. the rest of them either left or got thrown out because Wotlabs never accepted that bullshit either. 

and frankly theres far less epeen comparing now than there was 3-4 years ago, because the game itself died down. I don't even think I've seen any real epeen comparing in over a year. 

I have never heard of any WoW site, let alone this being based on it. 

the first response to this was one of the oldest mods on this forum still active, and the OP has negative reputation, on a forum where negative reputation is EXTREMELY rare and to have your overall be negative is not a good sign in the first place...

16 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Effort? We don't do that here

*insert Stannis is the one true king of Westeros

2 hours ago, Javajunkie8b said:

bruh wtf

Kolni is pretty much the only one with a hyuge epeen left and it's semi-justified/proportionate to how gud he is. there's no one left to compare epeens with so I'm not sure where you get that from

the stat racism also died down when the linking your stats to here stopped working, although there did use to a phase when you would become an untouchable by having green overalls.

I guess you could count @orzel286 but his case is more like having a b1g p33n for e-girls than having a big e-peen.

also @Rexxie has done a lot to more or less singlehandedly revive this place and that imo is the furthest thing from hateful.

3 hours ago, Javajunkie8b said:

You see good sir, the OP is not actually a new user. I recognized the name and knew there had to be something amusing behind it. Lo and behold I found it. 

Of course, you are more than welcome to platoon with a player who parks his KV-1 behind a TD and then is surprised when said TD is upset that he was blocking their retreat. xoxoxox

13 hours ago, lavawing said:

I guess you could count @orzel286 but his case is more like having a b1g p33n for e-girls than having a big e-peen.

E-girls? Well, some vtubers are girls, yes. But then again, some of them are male. Like THE WINNING SON ROBERU!

My pp also very happy with anime/gacha game waifus, so it's not just e-girls (or at least not just some kinds of e-girls, 3d are bad). I needed to make this correction. And while pp BIG, I also welcome everyone to join my religion - I couldn't give a shit about waifu wars, I'm way more focused on worshipping 2d feet and discovering more fetishes that may still lurk within, something that I'd wholeheartedly recommend to everyone to reach the ultimate degeneracy! And inner peace, or something like that.

Also:

>some got angry about my status updates

>containment thread made

>starts leaking shortly after

>mfw

20 hours ago, PityFool said:

You see good sir, the OP is not actually a new user. I recognized the name and knew there had to be something amusing behind it. Lo and behold I found it. 

Of course, you are more than welcome to platoon with a player who parks his KV-1 behind a TD and then is surprised when said TD is upset that he was blocking their retreat. xoxoxox

minor cringe at my 15 year old asses posts in that thread, oof.

On 11/26/2020 at 7:48 AM, Assassin7 said:

there are some elitists here, but theres like two of them at the moment.

Out of curiosity, who are the two?

@ OP if you mean dead as in lack of spaming shit posts, then it could be considered "not alive as official forums", but this forums has " Recent Status Updates" and that is meta now here...Or is it?!

7 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

Out of curiosity, who are the two?

Kolni and, hazzgar imo. Kolni is kinda deserved though

On 11/26/2020 at 12:01 AM, Javajunkie8b said:

Nevermind, I'm saltier than bacon sometimes.  You have a great and joyous day my friend

Edited by Archaic_One
Being a douche to strangers is not nice

Well I haven't played for 2 years but I check back to here from time to time and I hope that the forum itself will not be dead, it is a kind reminder of good past times with friends :retard:

On 11/26/2020 at 1:01 AM, Javajunkie8b said:

Someone needs to get a sense of humor, Pitty was just joking with the guy everyone could see that but you it seems....

On 11/26/2020 at 7:01 AM, Javajunkie8b said:

We d0n't just measure each 0ther's Epeen size, we are als0 h0me t0 Dirizon mem0rial b00k club. A b00k club that reads the w0rst of what humanity can write. This m0nth we are reading "Chari0ts 0f the G0ds".

Edited by Private_Miros
Huehue -P_M